As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Voyage [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    That symbol in the bottom right is The Queen's Award for Export Achievement.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    My roomie showed me a new diplo video yesterday, all bouncing butts and crazy computer scrolling effects and women in ski masks or like belly dancing

and I'm like "none of this has anything to do with the rest of it! this is weird!"

*doesn't turn it off*

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i like being challenged in my other media tastes

joelmchalemeh.gif

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Corehealer wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    Pretty:

Is this fan art? If this was concept art for an HD Age of Empires 2 I would give all the dicks.

Oh, give all the dicks.

I read give differently at first and was about to be all :winky:

:winky:

488W936.png
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    My roomie showed me a new diplo video yesterday, all bouncing butts and crazy computer scrolling effects and women in ski masks or like belly dancing

and I'm like "none of this has anything to do with the rest of it! this is weird!"

*doesn't turn it off*

the girl in one of the masks takes it off towards the end and it's Ellie Goulding

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    nicky da b looks like the lovechild of sisqo and ruby rhod

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    @Gooey will create the new thread
    @desc is backup

This discussion has been closed.