Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Mobile gaming at PAX Prime 2013 - "Random PAX of Kindness" Ingress Event, Added
edgeofbladeGrand Master, Sacred Order of the... EllipsisHouston, TXRegistered Userregular
I'm making a list of recommended games for iOS and Android gaming at PAX. One will be fairly obvious, especially after the PAX East Omegathon finale. If you want to suggest games, make a note and I'll check on these periodically to add.
I'm hoping to get more games like Spaceteam, games with depth that can bring people together anywhere at PAX, so forgive me if I curate the OP list a little bit toward games with more depth and away from single-player battery-burners. Feel free to suggest and find those scattered in the rest of the thread though. There are indeed some great ones.
AND as a reminder... as far as self-promotion of your own game goes, don't. The eyes of mods'es are upon you.
* Zombie Dice - 2-8 Player Hotseat Press Your Luck Dice Game - $0.99 for in-app unlock. Demo against CPU only for free.
* Eclipse: New Dawn for the Galaxy - Official Digital Version of the 4X Boardgame w/local multiplayer - $6.99
* PWN: Combat Hacking - Dueling Strategic Network Hacking - $1.99
* SpellTower - Competitive Boggle Word Finding - $1.99
* Heads Up! - Multiplayer Party Charades-Style Game - $0.99