Options

closed

NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
edited November 2013 in Social Entropy++
close it.

NakedZergling on

• Options
    YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    Cool

tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    thread title of the year

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    MUURRRRRRRRRIIIIIKAAAAAAAA

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
    Seriously though...am i over reacting? Am i right to be disgusted? Its easy to say "who cares" But I feel like if the people who believe in common sense don't speak up, the INSANE crazies will! And they will end up getting their way.

• Options
    MURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Seriously though...am i over reacting? Am i right to be disgusted? Its easy to say "who cares" But I feel like if the people who believe in common sense don't speak up, the INSANE crazies will! And they will end up getting their way.

Wait which one of those is you

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular

it would be a lot easier to take you seriously if you didn't put words in all caps

• Options
    also man those INSANE crazies are so much worse than the usual crazies

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    So wait.

Do you want to not see titties or dead babies?

I'm confused.

• Options
    I, for one, have not seen a dead baby on my Facebook and I am SORELY DISAPPOINTED

(please no one post dead babies on FB kthx)

• Options
    Blake T wrote: »
    So wait.

Do you want to not see titties or dead babies?

I'm confused.

he just wants to see dead baby titties

• Options
    Um...Im from the camp of nipples are a-ok, but maybe we shouldn't be blasting pics of dead babies up on facebook all casual like.

• Options
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    well personally I'm not friends with anybody who shares pictures of dead babies on facebook so I don't know what to tell you there

• Options
    Sheri wrote: »
    Ironic Bro for @YaYa

Ironic Bro would be a pretty good name for a clothing store

• Options
    LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    Thought this was gonna be a dead baby joke thread

• Options
    most of my friends on Facebook are dead babies

and they just will not stop with the selfies

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    YaYa wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »
    Ironic Bro for @YaYa

Ironic Bro would be a pretty good name for a clothing store

Agreed, then realized my error.

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    i'm not gonna read any of this but i want you to know i have judged you immensely for it

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Its more than this. Its just the lack of common sense. In Oregon a deaf kid got in trouble because his name is Hunter and to sign his name he makes a gun symbol with his hand. He was told that violated the no weapons policy. In MA, a class had a day to decorate a hat. One child made a hat to support his father over seas while he was deployed. The had had some green army men glued to the brim and was cameo colored. He was sent home because the Guns in the Army mens hands violated the no weapon policy. Where are the ridiculous policies coming from? how are they continued to be supported? Are the majority of people really this dumb?

• Options
    we should evict Oregon and MA

not enough support for Murrika

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    :'(

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Oregon doesn't need you anyway

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Approaching this topic from a completely serious standpoint, everyone is offended by something, and while you are offended by these pictures of a dead baby, other people may be offended by your side-boob. Both parties have the right to report these pictures as making them uncomfortable.

I do think that perhaps your reaction is a little strong, not because of how offended you are by it, but because you've somehow taken the posting of two pictures to be representative of all of American society. I guess that's why you came to post on these forums to see how other people responded, which is fine, but you did sensationalize the story in how it was presented to us.

Approaching this topic from a completely silly standpoint, burkus furkus whumpus fumpus babies with boobs flurpis gurpis.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    Alright...nm i honestly wanted to know if people in general were just that dumb. Guess i got my answer.

• Options
    Guess i got my answer.

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Should've saved that OP

Could've published that shit

Been the next HP Lovecraft

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    We are the privileged few who will carry the knowledge in our hearts.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    shit i missed the op by like ten minutes

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    confession i thought gatsby had made this thread until just now because i just looked at the avatar out of the corner of my eye

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Ledneh wrote: »
    Thought this was gonna be a dead baby joke thread

How many dead babies does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Two, but I don't know how they got in there.

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7OHG7tHrNM

Except replace the Native American with NakedZergling and the trash with dead baby pictures

I guess the jerk driving the car can be breasts?

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    confession i thought gatsby had made this thread until just now because i just looked at the avatar out of the corner of my eye

He's gonna be sooo maaaad

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Alright...nm i honestly wanted to know if people in general were just that dumb. Guess i got my answer.

the real answer is that you shot yourself in the foot by typing your message like a crazy person

the tone of your post(s) made it really difficult to take you seriously

• Options
    what happens when you put a dead baby in the microwave
    I dunno, I was too busy jerking off to notice

This discussion has been closed.