As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Reality is merely an [REDACTED], albeit a very [Spooky] one

• Options
    tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    Marble Hornets wrapped up. the other was abandoned after the crew got into some drama and parted ways

FqmsaJ6.png
  • Options
    number13number13 Registered User regular
    Everyman Hybrid. I haven't checked in a long time, but last I looked it hadn't updated in like a year.

2w3e5cp.jpg
  • Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    tsplitter wrote: »
    Marble Hornets wrapped up. the other was abandoned after the crew got into some drama and parted ways

That's a shame, as EMH had some cool moments, including a very impressive
    monster

For a YouTube series.

• Options
    IgortIgort Registered User regular
    number13 wrote: »
    It came out in 2015. Wasn't completely no name, either; it had Alexandra Breckenridge and Chris Marquette in it. I actually saw it on TV a few weeks ago.

It was not, however, very good.

And Doug Jones played Slenderman The Operator!

• Options
    tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    tsplitter wrote: »

That's a shame, as EMH had some cool moments, including a very impressive
    monster

For a YouTube series.

oh i was talking about the other project the marble hornets guys were working on

EMH is probably still alive?

FqmsaJ6.png
  • Options
    DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    Igort wrote: »
    It came out in 2015. Wasn't completely no name, either; it had Alexandra Breckenridge and Chris Marquette in it. I actually saw it on TV a few weeks ago.

Doug Jones is like a horror hipster. He was slenderman before there was a slenderman.

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    I learned something today!

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Dedwrekka wrote: »
    Igort wrote: »

Doug Jones is like a horror hipster. He was slenderman before there was a slenderman.

Huh, I've never heard of Doug Jones but apparently everything that;s ever been creepy has also been Doug Jones.

• Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    Watched the Invitation, it was okay!

• Options
    MvrckMvrck Dwarven MountainhomeRegistered User regular
    Everyone should go watch Stranger Things on Netflix right now. Also, don't look up anything about it before hand. Just do it.

• Options
    number13number13 Registered User regular
    Yeah, it's great. Like Stand By Me mixed with X-Files with an 80s motif. Loved it.

2w3e5cp.jpg
  • Options
    CampyCampy Registered User regular
    Mvrck wrote: »
    Everyone should go watch Stranger Things on Netflix right now. Also, don't look up anything about it before hand. Just do it.

Just started watching it myself. Similarly didn't know anything going into it and it's been great.

Fucking love the title sequence.

• Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    Campy wrote: »
    Mvrck wrote: »

Just started watching it myself. Similarly didn't know anything going into it and it's been great.

Fucking love the title sequence.

It's by Imaginary Forces.

Same people who made the Metal Gear title sequences!

• Options
    StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Watched Stranger Things today. I really liked it.
    Not sure this is worth spoiling but it gave me the urge to play Saya no Uta, Secret World, and Hellgate London.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Options
    templewulftemplewulf The Team Chump USARegistered User regular
    Stragint wrote: »
    Watched Stranger Things today. I really liked it.
    Not sure this is worth spoiling but it gave me the urge to play Saya no Uta, Secret World, and Hellgate London.
    My fiancée and I love, love, love Saya, but dang that eroge part is more off-putting than the rest and makes it hard to recommend to other people. The comparison ensures I will try Stranger Things, though.

Twitch.tv/FiercePunchStudios | PSN | Steam | Discord | SFV CFN: templewulf
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    I have decided that I really, really like Europa Report. There's something about this movie that just charms the hell out of me.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I liked Europa Report enough but goddamn send a robot, imagine how completely non-harrowing and terrifying a robot probe would have made things

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    I liked Europa Report enough but goddamn send a robot, imagine how completely non-harrowing and terrifying a robot probe would have made things

well to be fair, they did. according the blurb I'm looking up "When unmanned probes suggest that a hidden ocean and single-celled life exists on one of Jupiter's moons, six astronauts embark on an ill-fated exploratory mission."

granted, not having seen it I suppose that meant a probe in orbit, but still.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I guess so, but bottom line
    in that movie like six people die truly horrendous deaths for pictures of a space octopus, a spacetopus, just send robots for spacetopus pics

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    They had a robot!
    the spacetopus ett it up!

Hereafter the spacetopus shall be referred to as the Funktopus.

• Options
    Yeah I guess. Also I spose weve blown up a couple shuttles full of astronauts for less.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular

• Options
    Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    Binge watched Stranger Things this weekend. It's awesom; like they found a missing Stephen King novel and John Carpenter made a movie of it.
    Dat opening theme music!

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    So my sister comes sprinting downstairs and says TONY TONY, THERE'S A COMET IN THE SKY COME LOOK

And I get upstairs and see an object that is most assuredly not a comet.

This object was low in the sky, moving at a relatively quick pace (relative to a comet sighting) but far too slowly to be a meteor, plane or helicopter, or even something like a flare or chinese lanterns.

This object then began to split into multiple objects. The brightness of the lights in these objects far outshone any star in the sky.

Then, they began to maneuver. These objects split into a distinct diamond-like formation, with one making slow circles in the center. One by one they descended beyond the horizon.
    we learned via Facebook post that it was NAVY SEALS parachuting into the local rodeo stadium where Billy Currington is playing at Cheyenne Frontier Days.

We were all kinda disappointed.

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Was that before or after they sucked your brains out?

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    Haha, you humans and your brains...

I mean...

US humans. And OUR brains.

Yes.

• Options
    ZZ_us3pgtqEbhEQmLBE_he1r194ENyeej0fdoIuyd_E.jpg?w=500&s=65483332ab62dc7839c2f9d8c14b1961\

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    ZZ_us3pgtqEbhEQmLBE_he1r194ENyeej0fdoIuyd_E.jpg?w=500&s=65483332ab62dc7839c2f9d8c14b1961\

sup

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Cover for a new Iron Maiden album?

Because that's Eddie.

Mego Thor on
    kyrcl.png
  • Options

Goodnight Moon,
    Goodnight fly,
    Goodnight screaming face,
    Floating in the sky.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
  • Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    *unsheats katanas*

• Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    take up your guntana and join me

also, fun fact, edcrab and villian of this very forum wrote the experiment log for 777-j

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options

• Options
    DeadfallDeadfall I don't think you realize just how rich he is. In fact, I should put on a monocle.Registered User regular
    I'm mostly impressed with his dental hygiene.

7ivi73p71dgy.png
    xbl - HowYouGetAnts
    steam - WeAreAllGeth
  • Options
    BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular

Trick or Treat!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    JihadJesusJihadJesus Registered User regular
    So my sister comes sprinting downstairs and says TONY TONY, THERE'S A COMET IN THE SKY COME LOOK

And I get upstairs and see an object that is most assuredly not a comet.

This object was low in the sky, moving at a relatively quick pace (relative to a comet sighting) but far too slowly to be a meteor, plane or helicopter, or even something like a flare or chinese lanterns.

This object then began to split into multiple objects. The brightness of the lights in these objects far outshone any star in the sky.

Then, they began to maneuver. These objects split into a distinct diamond-like formation, with one making slow circles in the center. One by one they descended beyond the horizon.
    we learned via Facebook post that it was NAVY SEALS parachuting into the local rodeo stadium where Billy Currington is playing at Cheyenne Frontier Days.

We were all kinda disappointed.

That sounds just plausible enough to get your subconscious to accept the memetic memory procedure, alright..

• Options
    Stranger Things is soooo good.

This discussion has been closed.