As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [chat]er

y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theoristthe Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
edited November 2014 in Debate and/or Discourse
C8Ft8GE.jpg
maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
y2jake215 on

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    when i was on the train back from tutoring and delicious burgs i sat down next to a woman sitting with her daughter

she was instructing her spawn in henry VIII

"yes... beheaded! cut off her head. no, that one was divorced - like mummy and daddy, separated. yes, he probably didn't like her much afterwards either"

then the daughter is like "will daddy have 6 wives too"

"at the rate hes going probably"

"maybe if he dumps them all he will come back to you!"

o shiiiiiiii

after she demurred to answer a bunch of qpr supporters wandered onto the train (qpr chelsea match today i assume)

the mother, either trolling or assuming they were chelsea fans started telling her daughter how to sing the traditional chelsea song, blue is the colour

blue is the colour
    football is our game
    were all together
    and winning is our aim

so the daughter belts this out with the guilelessness of a 6 year old

the qpr supports after brief shock start banging the ceiling and chant something back

she, delighted by this response, immediately goes again only this time louder and even more out of tune

they respond, this time with something more obscenity-laden and involving assertions that certain chelsea players hate black people

by now the mother is laughing helplessly and the daughter does it again

eventually she did it so much they gave up and the whole train applauded

chelsea troll daughter chan..

also is it wrong that the mothers insanely bitter divorce made her more attractive to me~

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    also @desc there was a spanish girl working at the mcdonalds who had this haircut

LykRBrkl.jpg

i asked her if she got it from nathalie dormer and she was like yes omg how did u no and i was like I AM A HAIRCUT MAGICIAN

spanish youth unemployment has been the best thing for london omg

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    speaking of dinosaurs how long did the dinosaur extinction last

most mass extinctions are like, gradual over thousands of years

but did the comet kill all the dinosaurs in like, 2 weeks, or what

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Are you actually a haircut magician?

sig.gif
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    aw man i just realized i should've made a run the jewels chat

maybe i will change at this early hour before anyone notice

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Are you actually a haircut magician?
    More of a frizzard really

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Whugh, i forgot I needed to do a pixel art piece to post on November 2nd and it's a really ambitious piece...

I should've started last week, but didn't realize i needed to do it by then...

What are you all up to on this week-end, guys?

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

Under the meteor impact I would guess pretty quickly, a few seasons for the vast majority. Not enough sunlight, not enough food and the whole ecosystem collapses in a hurry.
    Really hard to find out though.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    also @desc there was a spanish girl working at the mcdonalds who had this haircut

LykRBrkl.jpg

i asked her if she got it from nathalie dormer and she was like yes omg how did u no and i was like I AM A HAIRCUT MAGICIAN

spanish youth unemployment has been the best thing for london omg

Burg Señorita-chan~

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    I am enjoying Call of Doge but there's not enough doge. I'm on an oil rig shooting mans and it's fun but I'm like where's my fakkin' doge gone

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

This OP came out first because no care was put into its creation.

You're a loose cannon, jake. You're gonna get someone killed!

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    To be fair, if he'd put any time into it, mine would have been done first.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular

Impact winter is basically a nuclear winter scenario so it would've killed em pretty quick I'd expect. Larger animals would run out of food and starve to death fairly soon after the sunlight stopped coming and then the smaller ones scavenged to survive and evolved into chickens.

Of course this is all science fiction since we know the earth was only created a few thousand years ago and dinosaur bones are the work of satan

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    @surrealitycheck‌ what was the burg place in Covent Garden you recommended before?

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular

It was a huge period of time. I want to say in the tens of thousands of years

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Why did Jonathan Ross dislike the gummy bears?
    because they were haribo

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

Dude my standard operating procedure is to put up a basically empty thread immediately so that chatting may continue. Then I go find pix.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    So I was doing leg presses this morning and the leg press is next to a mirror and I look over mid rep and god damn my legs look fit. I saw definition..it was amazing. If only this god damned gut and moobs would keep up

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »

Dude my standard operating procedure is to put up a basically empty thread immediately so that chatting may continue. Then I go find pix.

Editting a chat OP is moral depravity on the same scale as changing your avatar.

• Options
    Tav wrote: »
    surrealitycheck‌ what was the burg place in Covent Garden you recommended before?

well if you want an american experiecne theres shake shack and 5 guys both very close

but i probably mentioned meatmarket covent garden

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    My one complaint about CoD is the grenade throwing. You push the button and they like fuckin' hitscan to where you were aiming. Maybe I'm just too used to the arc throws of the Gears of War grenades or something, but daaaang are they impossible to aim. Otherwise, I like the shootbanging a lot. Is good shootbanging. It amuses me they added lean after bawwing about how it'd break Modern Warfare. :P

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    gawd damn it

second time it's backuped me just as i leave the thread >.<

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »

empty threats?

• Options
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Also we watched Scary Movie last night

Damn that movie had not aged well

We were laughing at how cringe most of it was

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    So I was doing leg presses this morning and the leg press is next to a mirror and I look over mid rep and god damn my legs look fit. I saw definition..it was amazing. If only this god damned gut and moobs would keep up

I have some baller arms and legs attached to a torso made of flab and despair.

• Options
    I FUCKING LOVE AUSTRALIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cir3w-wIx9U

they're doing the fps demo for star citizen and you can just hear the aussies fucking yelling shit in the background

SWITCH TO THE KNOIFE U RUN FASTA WITH THE KNOIFE

YES AUSSIES YO FUCKIN TELLH IM

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Why did Jonathan Ross dislike the gummy bears?
    because they were haribo

booooooo

• Options
    I am very excited for Advanced Warfare. In no small part because I played a ton of Titanfall. And the first couple of weeks is likely going to be a bunch of veteran CoD peeps learning how to look up.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Lols, knife!

Switch to a knife!

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    i was so scared for the last half hour.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Quid wrote: »
    I am very excited for Advanced Warfare. In no small part because I played a ton of Titanfall. And the first couple of weeks is likely going to be a bunch of veteran CoD peeps learning how to look up.

IF the campaign is reviewed fondly I might jump in - I am a huge spacey fan.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Super Mario 64 DS is fun but the control isn't as smooth as I remember.

• Options
    syndalis wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVn1oQL9sWg

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Hey guys, I just got an email from a publisher asking for more of my manuscript.

• Options
    syndalis wrote: »

I've only ever played a couple other CoD games but I never bothered with the campaigns. I'm interested in them mainly for the multiplayer.

• Options
    Super Mario 64 DS is fun but the control isn't as smooth as I remember.

Wasn't that one of the few early DS titles that tried using the touchscreen as a virtual analog stick?

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    There I fixed it.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Watching Constantine.

They had this in the background with the artist lady.

OriginalSins.jpg

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Hey guys, I just got an email from a publisher asking for more of my manuscript.

Who does Harry Potter marry in it? Is it Ginny or Hermione?

This discussion has been closed.