zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
    - convince my wife that using a touchpad instead of a mouse is for infidels

• Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    Divorce her.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    I want to get that 640 helm but doing MC is torture and the queue is over an hour as DD.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    This was my fear... I should switch over to heals at 100 and loot some quick gear to avoid that predicament

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    touchpad? touchpad??

this isn't nam. there are rules.

• Options
    I guess the gear transition from Moonkin to resto isn't too bad, especially since it's all leveling junk anyway

• Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    I am one plan away from the Architect title on my Monk.

Now that I have three 90+ alts the Garrison grind is starting to get kind of crazy. I don't know how you'd even have time to play the game with every class at 100, you'd spend all day just doing garrison management.

• Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    zucchini wrote: »
    I guess the gear transition from Moonkin to resto isn't too bad, especially since it's all leveling junk anyway

No idea what stat priority is for boomkin, but Resto loves Mastery/Haste. Resto druid is really good at the moment, so that should help with any performance in MC. Just lifebloom, rejuv, and decurse for a few hours.

• Options
    edited December 2014
    It would be nice if Garrisons were per account and let you do a little more customization because of that. I don't wanna level any alts now!

zucchini on
  • Options
    Bobble wrote: »
    zucchini wrote: »

No idea what stat priority is for boomkin, but Resto loves Mastery/Haste. Resto druid is really good at the moment, so that should help with any performance in MC. Just lifebloom, rejuv, and decurse for a few hours.

I'm actually not sure either, I figured it wasn't worth worrying about it when you replace your gear so often questing

• Options
    Boomkin is Mastery > Crit > Haste > Multi > Versa

Resto is Mastery > Haste > Multi > Crit > Versa.

So in other words aim for Mastery and Haste breakpoints for Resto, rest in Crit if you even have a choice of what to wear at 100.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »
    Angry wrote: »

I guess if that ever happened to drop for me I would go with it instead of the sword I'm using, yeah.

Unless it magically looked the dumbest on Goblins, which I find is a 50/50 shot.

So far in my raid wanderings I've done up to the end of Wrath, the only two things that made me shrug and give up were Blackwing Lair and the final boss of Ulduar, everything else went alright as an incompetent Blood DK.

Only two pet drops total from all those raids, and when I checked last night neither of them had sold despite frantic undercutting of the market on my part. Oh well, still plenty of gold from general loot and leather.
    Example incompetence: I got myself stuck and had to hearth out of Ulduar when I was fighting the big Lightning Keeper guy and made him jump off his platform.

Instead of jumping off after him I turned around and ran back through the corridors, which reset the fight, which closed the doors, which locked me in.

I've been trying to get that same sword on my dk for months.

• Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Walt wrote: »
    I am one plan away from the Architect title on my Monk.

Now that I have three 90+ alts the Garrison grind is starting to get kind of crazy. I don't know how you'd even have time to play the game with every class at 100, you'd spend all day just doing garrison management.

i've got 3 people at 100 and the solution is for me to not care about most of what my monk has going on

that character i used to farm leatherworking stuff, the lumbermill titles, and help get my level 3 barn going and now my savage blood production; I don't even think I built the mine or garden on that character

• Options
    I'm about to start doing PvP on my Mistweaver (just RBG and Arena to cap) and I'd like to get my Druid and Paladin to 100 for the same reason since those classes have usable tools in PvP.

Unfortunately MW is the worst PvP healer in Arena (enjoy being "outplayed" by every team with a Mage) but I gotta get that 660 gear.

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    I've just been doing bgs on the warlock to get the 620 pvp stuff and kill mans and it's been fun

If you wanna do rbgs or 3s lemme know, according to my friend who primarily pvps I should just avoid 2s like the plague and do everything else as affliction

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    I've just been doing bgs on the warlock to get the 620 pvp stuff and kill mans and it's been fun

If you wanna do rbgs or 3s lemme know, according to my friend who primarily pvps I should just avoid 2s like the plague and do everything else as affliction

2's arent a great venue for locks yeah

I am trying to assemble mans for RBGs and its mostly a question of timing and composition

To do RBGs right you need at least one healer and ideally a tank on vent. I mean, we can still fuck around without that, but being able to do so would virtually guarantee victory up to a certain rating

I will also 3's with basically anyone under any circumstance so I can get my mount.

whisper Brignac

• Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    Arms warrior DPS seems kinda poopy compared to others when we're doing bosses and not getting into the execute phase. Is fury a better DPS spec at the moment?

• Options
    Gumpy wrote: »
    Arms warrior DPS seems kinda poopy compared to others when we're doing bosses and not getting into the execute phase. Is fury a better DPS spec at the moment?

on paper yes.. BUT i have seen at least one mythic guild running not one but TWO Arms warriors and am dying to find out why

I believe it's because there are so many run-around-crazy fights in Highmaul that Arms is better suited

Fury is a patchwerk style of DPS. The AOE is good too, but the act of target switching is not so great (especially at lower gear levels)

• Options
    @Blackbeard7‌

i didnt know if I could get more hype for Hans'gar and Franzok

but I am watching the fatboss video from the beta

and it's the new god damn Heigan dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW4zMMtiXsw

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    So ranged gets to dick around on the platform as melee has to do all the work again?

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Heigan is still one of my favorite fights ever, so any time someone says Heigandance I get irrationally excited.

Edit: yea that fight looks pretty fun. my guild is gonna die to it a billion times, but it looks great.

Knight_ on
    aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    If you guys were not aware, chain running Panda dungeons as a Tank/Healer is roughly 2x as fast as questing through Pandaria. I'm talking 45 minutes per level.

• Options
    Huntera wrote: »
    @Blackbeard7‌

i didnt know if I could get more hype for Hans'gar and Franzok

but I am watching the fatboss video from the beta

and it's the new god damn Heigan dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW4zMMtiXsw

I TOLD YOU BRO

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    that fight is the best, possibly ever.

also the reference is perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-GLO_PydqU

• Options
    Jasconius wrote: »

I am trying to assemble mans for RBGs and its mostly a question of timing and composition

To do RBGs right you need at least one healer and ideally a tank on vent. I mean, we can still fuck around without that, but being able to do so would virtually guarantee victory up to a certain rating

I will also 3's with basically anyone under any circumstance so I can get my mount.

whisper Brignac

right now im building up honor for the weapon while getting most other things out of gold strongboxes so i dunno how much of the stuff is ideal for actually giving a shit about winning, but if its not a raid night you can probably convince me to come kill mans

i def feel like i contribute more in bgs then arena though

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    Jasconius wrote: »

whisper Brignac
    I'll be available for some more arenas tomorrow possibly at night. If we can get a third I'm all for 3s. Next week starts 7 days till my conq weapon.

And as for rbgs when my monk gets to 100 I can do one of those roles. I know mw is questionable but I have seen some amazing things from it in bgs

• Options
    LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    So as somebody who isn't a Shambler but hangs around here all the time (and is also quite interested in annoying some guildmates), what exactly does MilkGlass do? I know it's mandatory for all Shamblers, but I still have no idea what it's actually for.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Lorahalo wrote: »
    So as somebody who isn't a Shambler but hangs around here all the time (and is also quite interested in annoying some guildmates), what exactly does MilkGlass do? I know it's mandatory for all Shamblers, but I still have no idea what it's actually for.

It does everything.

And nothing.

• Options

it's mandatory is all it is

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    It is the single most important mod ever developed.

• Options
    LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    If it could in any way help me to annoy my guild, then it is vital information.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Grizzlyhills.mp3

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    @Seattle Thread has gifted unto me the biggest nerd book for the biggest nerds and a Fluxx that has Flynn and Samurai Jack and some other nerds on it! I have seen Fluxx played on the TableTop youtube stuff with Wil Wheaton, so I think this is one I can convince my friends to try, and the big history of Westeros book ought to be awesome to use to drop knowledge bombs on my ignorant friends with!

Thank you so much duder!

• Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Walt wrote: »
    If you guys were not aware, chain running Panda dungeons as a Tank/Healer is roughly 2x as fast as questing through Pandaria. I'm talking 45 minutes per level.

Yup. I've been healing Pandaria dungeons pretty much 100%, running around opening up flight paths between dungeons.

• Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    @Seattle Thread has gifted unto me the biggest nerd book for the biggest nerds and a Fluxx that has Flynn and Samurai Jack and some other nerds on it! I have seen Fluxx played on the TableTop youtube stuff with Wil Wheaton, so I think this is one I can convince my friends to try, and the big history of Westeros book ought to be awesome to use to drop knowledge bombs on my ignorant friends with!

Thank you so much duder!

Keep an eye on your mailbox.

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular

download it and rummage around in the files in the folder and you'll get a pretty good idea of what it does
    although I've done a few raids with it I haven't really figured out the "why" yet

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    the why: because

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    why not, really

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Because sometimes you've just gotta listen to Journey.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    don't stop
    belieeeeving

hold on to that fee-ee-eeling

BahamutZERO.gif
This discussion has been closed.