As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Post In This Thread

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Geth, toss a well-used sweaty undershirt with grease stains at @timspork's ghost

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Just fill in the blanks in the code thingy at the bottom left of your screen.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    @Keith hurls a magnificent well-used sweaty undershirt with grease stains in @cB557 's general direction.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Yo!

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    @geth, don't ever tease me about @fearghaill throwing his sweaty used clothes at me EVER AGAIN, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

• Options
    Geth, toss the well-used sweaty undershit with grease stains at @timspork's ghost

• Options
    Geth, toss the well-used sweaty undershit with grease stains at @timspork's ghost

• Options
    ManetherenWolfManetherenWolf Registered User regular
    geth, throw Spudnik 1, the world's first all-potato satellite at @maddoc

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Yay!

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Son of a bitch.

• Options

• Options
    edited January 2015

cB557 on
  • Options
    Try minion

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Have you tried spelling shirt correctly?

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    minion, toss the well-used sweaty undershit with grease stains at @timspork's ghost

• Options
    I have no clue what is going on. but im just going to pass these along I suppose.

• Options
    JayKaos wrote: »
    Have you tried spelling shirt correctly?
    cB557 wrote: »
    Son of a bitch.

• Options
    Geth, toss the well-used sweaty undershirt with grease stains at @timspork's ghost

• Options
    Hm. Keeps telling me I must supply a valid target user. Did you catch this earlier, tim?

• Options
    Nope

• Options
    Maybe because I already had that one?

• Options
    edited January 2015
    geth, toss sexy supreme court justice halloween costume at @Dirtyboy‌

ManetherenWolf on
  • Options
    Geth, toss the well-used sweaty undershirt with grease stains at @timspork's ghost

• Options
    Well shit.
    Tim, wanna try this a few more times or should I just pass it elsewhere?

• Options
    If it doesn't work toss it to someone else.

• Options

• Options
    Figure'd I'd give it one last shot.
    Ah well. If I get anything later I'll make sure to send it your way.

• Options
    Im not even seeing error messages. I have no clue what I am doing I guess.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Damn it random thread. We've owned a bunny rabbit for about 7 monmths now and we love her, but we went to get her spade at a new vet thats not her normal vet and they were like "Uhh this is a dude rabbit"

Whoops

• Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    I for one am grateful that you are failing to throw undershit.

• Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Damn it random thread. We've owned a bunny rabbit for about 7 monmths now and we love her, but we went to get her spade at a new vet thats not her normal vet and they were like "Uhh this is a dude rabbit"

Whoops

This is good, since the procedure is significantly cheaper for you now!

Our first rabbit was sold to us as an older, fixed male. Turns out she was pretty young and unfixed! Then we had to pay $Texas to get her spayed.

• Options
    I am proud to announce that I caused another about as much inconvenience I was likely to with my timely throwing of undershit.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    What in the world is this

• Options
    AlexandierAlexandier Registered User regular
    I posted in the thread, but too late.

.. too late.

• Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    I dub thee bud hit with a spud.

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Seagull courtesy of LOOM(™)

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    Ask me about LOOM(™)

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »

Whoops

This is good, since the procedure is significantly cheaper for you now!

Our first rabbit was sold to us as an older, fixed male. Turns out she was pretty young and unfixed! Then we had to pay $Texas to get her spayed.

I feel dumb that we never noticed, but then again neither did the kid who sold him to us and neither did his original vet who does all the check ups for him.

This does explain why hes so aggressive though.

• Options
    AFAnonAFAnon Registered User new member
    I am so confused.

• Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    Geth, throw Tom Brady's deflated leather balls @‌Brogey