Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Western Animation] Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey...Awoo-oo!

1878889909193»

• Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The PIT, level 26Registered User regular
    Maybe pure evil isn't really that bad.

kagg_banner.png
  • Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    Aku is a sentient fragment of primeval pure evil.

He's definitely evil.

He just happens to have a rather whimsical personality while he enjoys being evil.

PAJoe_zpsc20d21e8.jpg
  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    I did not realize Greg Baldwin voiced Frank Fontaine in the first Bioshock.

WHO'S NEXT
    KoopahTroopah
  • Mr KhanMr Khan Piece of cake. HyruleRegistered User regular
    Aku is a sentient fragment of primeval pure evil.

He's definitely evil.

He just happens to have a rather whimsical personality while he enjoys being evil.

Actually yeah, now that you mention it, pre-reformed Discord from Friendship is Magic is the best parallel to Aku i can think of.

• KupiKupi Registered User regular
    Possibly we just don't see Aku doing any evil because he doesn't even need to. The world has been so badly beaten into submission, every would-be hero so utterly destroyed while accomplishing nothing, that there simply isn't resistance to compel Aku into action. Like, he doesn't have to be proactively cruel to have a deleterious effect on the world; his very existence means everyone in the universe willfully limits themselves to the most meager and vulgar existence they can survive on to avoid drawing his attention, or pays their way up via tribute. That's evil enough for me.

InvisibleInk