As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Love] thread, for exist's sake.

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Sorce wrote: »
    Took me a second to realize what "nsa sex" was; I was on a totally different wavelength there.

nasal sex?

Pinocchio is also into that.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Javen wrote: »
    It's when someone uses a spy satellite to watch you do it

No that would be NRO sex.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    No Sex, Actually

broken image link
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    who here is having sex

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    who here is having sex

Not me!

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    I'm saving myself for Yeezus so he can teach me

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Would you believe I'm not having sex right as I type this

• Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    No.

• Options
    hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular
    who here is having sex

you mean like...right now?

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »

Yes, but I expect people are just constantly running up to you and trying to unbuckle your pants before you kick them away.

• Options
    who here is having sex

I am. And I'll fight anyone who tries to stop me.

• Options

Yes, but I expect people are just constantly running up to you and trying to unbuckle your pants before you kick them away.

That's pretty much how it goes in my Veldrin centric Tijuana bibles.

Kicking everyone away until a handsome blue gentlemen arrives...

• Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    I had sex one time and I was ashamed the whole time
    I feel l have done my forebears proud

Tam on
  • Options
    builderr0rbuilderr0r Registered User regular
    Sex is gross.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    What's that smell?

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »
    JoeUser wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »
    For my birthday @Javen and I went to the local science center and they have an observatory and we saw Venus and Jupiter and Saturn and it was the most romantic thing ever
    No we didn't see Uranus

Also grow up
    No other object as been misidentified as a flying saucer more often than the planet Venus.

Even the former leader of your United States of America, James Earl Carter Jr., thought he saw a UFO once. But it's been proven, he only saw the planet Venus.

Venus was at its peak brilliance last night. You probably thought you saw something up in the sky other than Venus, but I assure you, it was Venus.

Also EVERYONE GO SEE VENUS AND JUPITER TONIGHT OMG IS IT DARK YET

IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL EVERYONE

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular

I'm positive I had a dream about this sort of thing happening to me not long ago, but I'm pretty certain it ended with all of my teeth falling out.

• Options
    DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    Dreams where your teeth fall out or so terrible. The sensation is so spot on. I always wake up when it happens.

Also I'm sitting at a bar by myself getting smashed

• Options
    builderr0r wrote: »
    Sex is gross.

I've seen your tumblr girl and I know that is bullshit.

• Options
    brumblr

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Hm

sex is that thing that attractive people do right?

• Options
  • Options
    ManishtushuManishtushu Registered User regular
    I got a call from my lawyer instructing me to take more selfies.

• Options
    what do attractive people do besides have sex

i figure there's just 24/7 boning with them

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options

Well let me tell you,
    I wouldn't know

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I tried out for Sax in band in middle school. 8-)

I couldn't make a full note with the woodwind mouthpiece... :(

• Options
    I played 7 woodwind instruments

One was sax

8-)

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    nsa sax or regular sax

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    nsa sax or regular sax

Well none of them have strings

Cuz they're woodwinds, you see

So I guess NSA sax 8-)

• Options

Roll our eyes at your posts, mostly.

• Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    omg you guys

SEX ISN'T REAL

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    I played the flute

It was just a plain ol' aluminium one, though; not some fancy one made with skin or anything

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    Cello wrote: »
    I played the flute

It was just a plain ol' aluminium one, though; not some fancy one made with skin or anything

Those aren't as fancy as you might think

Also you don't play them the same way, really

• Options

well ugly people do that too so frankly i don't see what the fuss about being hot is

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    I played the tuba.

something something big instrument i don't know

hailtothekale on
  • Options

well ugly people do that too so frankly i don't see what the fuss about being hot is

Me reading a Crwth post

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Ah, I remember now.

People fucking suck.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    It was just revealed to me that the war boys' salute in fury road was them making a V-8 engine with their hands

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    It was just revealed to me that the war boys' salute in fury road was them making a V-8 engine with their hands

Ha ha
    I thought it was when I saw it but I was unsure

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Alright, girlfriend of the past couple months, we've been having issues and stemming from how she doesn't compromise and we're mostly just going along with her stuff and her friends and all. Isn't really working after it becomes apparent this is really how it will stay. Last week we have a fight and I tell her this isn't going to work on Wednesday. I'm not important and last on her priority list beneath effectively everything else in her life and feel like shit.

She is hurt and bugging me and I realize hey, fuck the bullshit earlier about me not bringing up things because it hurts her, we can talk about this and if that's going to be a dealbreaker for her (talking about our relationship) then it dies for reason. She convinces me on Thursday to stick with our dinner plans on Saturday and we'll meet in the afternoon to talk. I tell her one group of my friends is having a pool party and we could go hang out after dinner, she can meet some of my good friends for the very first time. She has only met one of my friends all this time, and it is frustrating that she bugs me about not meeting my friends (uhh, you kinda are monopolizing our time with your friends, I don't hang out with mine every night).

So Saturday comes around and she is informed that a dinner and party is being thrown for a friend who is leaving on vacation for a month. Now she's cancelling all our plans for that and inviting me over. Uhhhh, we still haven't fucking talked. No, I am not answering your bullshit question about if I'm coming to his place. We kinda have important shit to discuss, remember?

Nevermind all that, a friend is having relationship woes so you're just gonna hang with them for a bit? Okay, two hours later and it's getting close to dinner time, you're still putting me off, guess we're not having dinner and such.

Pissed, drive over to her place to ask her what the fuck is going on and how this is supposed to show I'm wrong and not lowest fucking priority for her. She wants to know if I want to be with her or not. (LOL) "You might want to say something first" I tell her. She asks again. "You really want me to make this decision right here and now...?" Yep.

Okay, so I get up and walk out. In the car and she texts me, convinces me to come back in, she'd rather talk and not end it like that. We talk and still I end it.

Sunday I am feeling bad about things and she texts me a shitload. We discuss what we actually expected out of Saturday, and I tell her what I really wanted to discuss about having, you know, the ability to talk about and work on a relationship? How sure she's awesome and she thinks I'm awesome, but god damn that doesn't just make a relationship. We agree to work on it and she won't shut down and shit when I talk about the relationship and what I need, where before she is taking it too negatively personally.

We plan to meet up tonight, since we are both fully busy with things. She has a meeting from 7 to 9pm, we're gonna meet up after and just hang out and talk at her place and spend the night, we have tomorrow off being Canada Day and all, we can figure out what we want to do tomorrow. Sure, let's see what happens?

So it is now 2am and I've been texting with her off and on tonight as she runs to grab food first after the meeting with her friend, the same friend with the relationship woes Saturday, and they hit the bar. And we still haven't met up, she claims she isn't drunk, but she sure is hell is acting like a fucking idiot because she doesn't understand why I won't come over now when she just insists but doesn't even apologize or realize I'm mad.

When I've been texting her explicitly how pissed off I am for her doing exactly the same thing again in showing how I don't fucking matter.

"Just come please"

Holy, fuck you.

OrokosPA.png
This discussion has been closed.