As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Yes, I'm pimping our own shit. THE AUTOMATA KICKSTARTER.

12346»

• Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    Hmm that hoodie is really nice.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    So now that the 5.1 is unlocked, maybe you guys can tell us the rest of the stretch goals?

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    So now that the 5.1 is unlocked, maybe you guys can tell us the rest of the stretch goals?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pennyarcade/bring-penny-arcades-automata-to-life/posts/1317591

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    So what does it say on the sleeve and the back of the hoodie?

I don't want to purchase it and unwittingly be walking around with some kind of human epithet written all over, to serve as a source of amusement to all the androids who see me.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I meant more than 1 at a time, thought that might get more folks to contribute, but that's cool, too. Hopefully it gets there cause I wanna see behind the scenes stuff

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    So what does it say on the sleeve and the back of the hoodie?

I don't want to purchase it and unwittingly be walking around with some kind of human epithet written all over, to serve as a source of amusement to all the androids who see me.
    Kurpav wrote: »
    RAISE THIS ARM TO INITIATE REVOLUTION

That and being water resistant has sold me.

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    thanks PA, now i'll be broke but entertained and clothed?

(CONGRATS ON SUCCESSFUL FUNDING!)

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I pitched in for a Blu-Ray (which I'll give as a gift since I have no player) and a hoodie, because holy shit that hoodie looks legit.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    I had to quickly transfer some money from my savings account to my checking account because of an unexpected vet bill 5 days ago but now it's all good and I'll be getting that sweet, sweet hoodie.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    It was a super successful campaign by all measures - now the hard part starts for Van and crew and for our team to start working on rewards etc.

Thanks to everyone for letting me shill in here! I'll un-sticky!

Some guy.
  • Options
    PavioPavio Registered User regular
    For my birthday, my sister in law made me this cake:

xoccj0udgmji.jpg

v6h3hfs2v597.png
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    You two are fast.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pennyarcade/bring-penny-arcades-automata-to-life/posts/1314050

But yes! Check it out! Don't forget that you can tack it on as an add-on to your pledge (see link).

Thanks all.

I would have backe if I had seen this design earlier!

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg