Options

[chat]blocked

NecoNeco Worthless GarbageRegistered User regular
I have saved the chat and yet you all shun me.

You should be worshipping me!

n8wcsUA.jpg

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    jerkbag neco

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    I LIVE FOR PAGE 100+

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    tumblr_n24q4vFIDp1sn7lxto1_1280.jpg

zepherin on
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    This is like... the exact opposite of stitches.

What kind of world IS this.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    here is the backup op:

d'awwston [chat]

here are some things that came up when searching for cute boston things

first there is this puppy
    coxcu1.jpg

then, someone knitted little scarfs and things for these duckling statues
    Gpowers-Ducklings-3-850x478$large.jpg

their zoo got a baby goat?
    goat_gallery6.jpg

look at this puppy he just wants to be a good police officer!
    Screen-Shot-2014-10-28-at-1.53.51-PM.png

that is a lot of snow, I love snow!
    0EfaJcX.png

this is a gerbil I think?
    8745557898_480eb56944_b.jpg

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    snitches get a radio in their cell and their choice of work duty

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    This is like... the exact opposite of stitches.

What kind of world IS this.

A world that knows its place.

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    @Organichu @skippydumptruck and whoever else

I only have Hakkekage's number and maybe she's dying of some illness or something so I should probably obtain yours as well. I'll send PMs. I do intend to hang out with people at PAX if you'll have me!

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    ioj5tmy0w58y.jpg
    2ge0jb02elub.jpg

This injustice...

TEACH THE CONTROVERSY!

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    guinea pig I think

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    "I was just TOLD these people stole drugs"
    *walking over the dead bodies of the aid workers they murdered to get the drugs*
    "And they were just standing there and the game encouraged me to shoot them"
    *bad guys all holding rifles or pistols talking about how they stole these drugs to get high, if the player doesn't engage them they will engage the player*
    Dude, most of the rioter enemies are just kinda standing around doing nothing.

the ones you encounter the street? you ever actually look at what they're doing? almost all of the time they're stripping the body of someone they just murdered

also nobody's making you shoot at them you can avoid enemies in the street

is it because they're Americans that it's problematic? in basically every video game ever the enemies are standing around until you kill them
    I do look at what they're doing, and it absolutely is just standing around and doing nothing. From time to time there'll be ones holding a hostage or stripping a body or whatever, but the majority of the time you just see into some dudes in the street and then health bars pop up over their heads so they're okay to shoot for some nebulous reason. Yeah, you can stand out in the open and wait for them to shoot you, but then you're starting the engagement off at a disadvantage so noone's gonna do that more than a few times because the game is actively disincentivizing you from not just shooting every dude in a hoodie.
    And yeah, it's more problematic because it's American. A piece of media featuring the protagonists going around and shooting civilians on the dubious assumption that they're criminals is even more fucked up when it's coming from a society that actually has a problem with that.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    here is the backup op:

d'awwston [chat]

here are some things that came up when searching for cute boston things

first there is this puppy
    coxcu1.jpg

then, someone knitted little scarfs and things for these duckling statues
    Gpowers-Ducklings-3-850x478$large.jpg

their zoo got a baby goat?
    goat_gallery6.jpg

look at this puppy he just wants to be a good police officer!
    Screen-Shot-2014-10-28-at-1.53.51-PM.png

that is a lot of snow, I love snow!
    0EfaJcX.png

this is a gerbil I think?
    8745557898_480eb56944_b.jpg
    All hail the new backup chat.

[Chat] Revolution.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    TFW u slip an anime in before Kosh can stop u

• Options
    edited April 2016
    *walking over the dead bodies of the aid workers they murdered to get the drugs*
    *bad guys all holding rifles or pistols talking about how they stole these drugs to get high, if the player doesn't engage them they will engage the player*

the ones you encounter the street? you ever actually look at what they're doing? almost all of the time they're stripping the body of someone they just murdered

is it because they're Americans that it's problematic? in basically every video game ever the enemies are standing around until you kill them
    I do look at what they're doing, and it absolutely is just standing around and doing nothing. From time to time there'll be ones holding a hostage or stripping a body or whatever, but the majority of the time you just see into some dudes in the street and then health bars pop up over their heads so they're okay to shoot for some nebulous reason. Yeah, you can stand out in the open and wait for them to shoot you, but then you're starting the engagement off at a disadvantage so noone's gonna do that more than a few times because the game is actively disincentivizing you from not just shooting every dude in a hoodie.
    And yeah, it's more problematic because it's American. A piece of media featuring the protagonists going around and shooting civilians on the dubious assumption that they're criminals is even more fucked up when it's coming from a society that actually has a problem with that.
    My main issue with The Division (I assume that's what people are talking about) is that every time I see a dog, it's taking a poop. That's, like, weirdly coincidental.

Hahnsoo1 on
    8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/funny/facebook-spy-vs-spy-case-126493

Haha

This is incredible

Skippy, I need you to become a notary so I can affidavit before everything I do or say from now on

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    What is this a Russian nesting doll?

Chat within a chat?

Madness

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    I have but one last comment on this matter.
    CseLghS.jpg?1

Neco on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    MrMister, the discussion in the primary thread seems to be spinning around the issue that a single vote doesn't matter, but the illusion that every single vote matters is extremely, vitally important

What are your thoughts on the fact that democracy depends on inculcating irrational ideological behaviour to survive and prosper

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    @zepherin were you the one who asked about the tattoo cosplay? I am too lazy to check.

But basically you can trace a design onto sheer nylons with markers and since the nylons are so sheer it comes out looking surprisingly tattoo-like. Still haven't cut the nylons down to size or figure out how to affix the sleeve unobtrusively to the top of my arm. (...masking tape?)

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    besides, that's not anime

it's AN anime

• Options
    maybe THE anime. patient zero

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    MrMister, the discussion in the primary thread seems to be spinning around the issue that a single vote doesn't matter, but the illusion that every single vote matters is extremely, vitally important

What are your thoughts on the fact that democracy depends on inculcating irrational ideological behaviour to survive and prosper

wake up sheeple

• Options
    Neco wrote: »
    CseLghS.jpg
    That's a great picture of ScarJo! :D

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/funny/facebook-spy-vs-spy-case-126493

Haha

This is incredible

Skippy, I need you to become a notary so I can affidavit before everything I do or say from now on

this is some turnabout is fair play shit right here

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Ludious, I love you but sometimes i despise you.

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Thank god

I almost had to see anime

I was opening the top desk drawer with the gold-plated derringer in it.

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I missed page 100

oh well

posting this anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CirgVj8Baw

I have to take a shower

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    @zepherin were you the one who asked about the tattoo cosplay? I am too lazy to check.

But basically you can trace a design onto sheer nylons with markers and since the nylons are so sheer it comes out looking surprisingly tattoo-like. Still haven't cut the nylons down to size or figure out how to affix the sleeve unobtrusively to the top of my arm. (...masking tape?)

Is super glue out of the question?
    As an oaf, I have super glued many items of clothing to myself by accident and it is pretty effective

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Well, I managed to kill that black knight finally. Good lord that was terrible.

• Options
    FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    I just want you all to know. I've been seriously considering flying out to PAXLAND, booking a nice room, then running through your fancy-assed dinner whilst wearing nothing more than a towel and screaming POWER at the top of my lungs.

You'd at least know it was me

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Neco wrote: »
    CseLghS.jpg?1

Psshh.. that was last months wallpaper on my PC.

Great image though :)

cptrugged on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

wake up sheeple

You jest but I have this 9 minute youtube video describing my views in agonizing detail--

• Options
    Ludious, I love you but sometimes i despise you.

that video is from the original poster and is a public video. It is completely voluntary, above board, and non exploitative. Enthusiastic consent was clearly given.

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    X46zf3Dl.jpg

Where doing this

It's happening

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    that is an elusive pepper-headed gerbil

the only one to exist in captivity

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    I need to do some cleaning but I'm just sitting here at my computer.

Procrastinating like mad.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/london-gets-first-naked-restaurant-waiting-list-already-at-5000-a6992696.html
    I don’t know about you, but if there’s one thing that’s always bugged me about eating in restaurants it's having to wear clothes. Why stain them, when you can imbibe as the Romans might, naked, with sauce and wine spilling all down your body?

This is presumably the gap in the market The Bunyadi is hoping to fill, a pop-up restaurant coming to London this summer for three months.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular

but you made the decision to shoot them, why is that the game's fault

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Jesus Christ you look coked out

rad beard tho

This discussion has been closed.