As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sacred vines! Secret Shamblers starts page 89. [SE++ WoW]

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I'd be happy if my combat partner would stop making my illusion randomly drop off in the middle of a group of enemies with no baskets around.

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    Hemet occasionally pops up like that one guy in sholazar and shoots the guy for 42%

Works on elites too

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    in the beta it worked on world bosses too.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I'm so happy that I figured out that exsanguinate is actually a garbage talent.

• Options
    LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    It was kind of insane before they nerfed it by a buttload.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    It is also just almost impossible to use effectively unless you are an actual robot.

I switched to agonizing poison and it is actually really good.

• Options
    Javen wrote: »
    in the beta it worked on world bosses too.

Fukken lol

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Someone on Wyrmrest Accord went exploring in the Underbelly and found a little coffee shop! Pay close attention to the rats.
    gjKxiGKl.jpg

It's labeled as Dalaran Sewer Roast. Grab a cup today.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Anyone else having trouble getting the mobile app to connect today?

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    It worked for me a few minutes ago.

• Options
    All of my champions are blue now, at about 800 ilevel each. Unfortunately the follower equipment I've gotten so far are completely butts. There used to be world quests that gave pretty good follower equipment. Whatever happened to those?

• Options
    why are the emissary chests giving 800/805 loot

i am 855 ilevel this makes no sense blizz pls

• Options
    It's meant to help new 110s get some gear but they completely fail to scale for higher ilevel players so it's almost always useless.

Fortunately it doesn't seem to have replaced anything, and is just more stuff on top of whatever you would have otherwise gotten had they never made the chance, so it's just a bit more gold

• Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    They also have a chance to drop BOE's and legendaries, I have heard.

• Options
    I got the fire mage legendary bracers from an emissary chest

• Options
    Dys wrote: »
    They also have a chance to drop BOE's and legendaries, I have heard.

Yeah but that was the case even before the most recent change.

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    I'm still hoping for the Unholy legendary shoulders.

• Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    I got a legendary! It's a neck that gives me a big shield if I don't take damage for 5 seconds once every 30 seconds!

...but it plays the PW:S sound effect every time and it keeps refreshing even when I'm out of combat. It's p annoying.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    how do you get legendaries (other than the class weapons), are they just random drops or quest lines?

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    how do you get legendaries (other than the class weapons), are they just random drops or quest lines?

bosses and emmisary chests

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Ugh is it tomorrow yet? I work until 4 then work my other job until midnight then have to be back here at 8.

At the very least I'll be able to get some dude missions done.

• Options

Bosses in Mythic 5 mans, raid bosses, emissary quests, and I think maybe pvp battleground chests?

• Options
    Looked up what people have figured out about getting the Ret hidden appearance.

Hahaha yeah fuuuuuck that.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    turtleant wrote: »

Isn't it basically making you do what all the rumors said you should do in vanilla to get the ashbringer?

• Options
    ZenyatooZenyatoo Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »

Isn't it basically making you do what all the rumors said you should do in vanilla to get the ashbringer?

Youve got to combine some old nat pagle journals, fish something up, kill people in AV for some item, farm some big slime thing, etc.
    Oh, and you need to be artifact knowledge 12 IIRC.

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Zenyatoo wrote: »
    rhylith wrote: »

Youve got to combine some old nat pagle journals, fish something up, kill people in AV for some item, farm some big slime thing, etc.
    Oh, and you need to be artifact knowledge 12 IIRC.

Yup those first things were all the old rumors.

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular

beside the time gate, it is drastically more interesting and cool than most other hidden appearances that are "do this thing until 1% drop rate is kind to you"
    Javen wrote: »

Bosses in Mythic 5 mans, raid bosses, emissary quests, and I think maybe pvp battleground chests?

p. sure it's any dungeon boss not just mythic difficulty. also someone allegedly got one out of a random treasure chest

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    AdusAdus Registered User regular
    I got a legendary! It's a neck that gives me a big shield if I don't take damage for 5 seconds once every 30 seconds!

...but it plays the PW:S sound effect every time and it keeps refreshing even when I'm out of combat. It's p annoying.

i just got this one too. it's actually really obnoxious. i realize complaining about getting a legendary is the definition of first world problems, but it really is the crappiest one i could have gotten.

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    just based on the sampling of the guild... it seems we'll all have legendaries by the end of the first tier

except for Zay

• Options
    @Adus I figured out a fix

I downloaded this mod https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/mute-wow-sounds

Then I went in, pulled the Divinesheild file out of it, put it in an empty folder named Spells inside another empty folder named Sounds, and then copied that into the WoW folder. Mutes just that sound.

So no more sound effect for PW:S, but hell I wasn't gonna play disc anyway.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    Could I get one volunteer to help an outside-the-guild friend get an achievement tomorrow at 4PM EST? All he needs is School's Out Forever to get Glory of the Pandaria hero for his crimson cloud serpent (he's a mount collector). We have four people already, just need one more person to round out the group that knows how to do the strat, and since it's Pandaria it should be pretty easy content for 100+ folks.

Anyone? Literally all you have to do is stand there and not kill anything. It'll take like 30 minutes, and 20 minutes of that is getting to Stratholme.

• Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    Any other Canadians in the thread? I'm pretty sure it does, but I want to know if Canadian sales tax applies if I just get Legion (or indeed any game) straight from Blizzard. (If it doesn't, it will be cheaper than if I get it from a store here; if not, it would be very slightly more expensive to buy direct from Blizzard.)

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    Jasconius wrote: »
    just based on the sampling of the guild... it seems we'll all have legendaries by the end of the first tier

except for Zay

take it back

or

SUFFER MY WRATH

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    return the slab
    or suffer my curse

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    scarlet blvd.scarlet blvd. Bebop Cola Goooood!Registered User regular
    Hi. uh. whatcha all doin around here?
    Should I join y'all's ragtag band of punks?

• Options
    KandenKanden Registered User regular
    Does anyone have any good resources on tanking as a druid? I want to finish up the druid class hall, but I've never done a dungeon before and I don't want to beef it and get everyone killed over and over.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular

They accepted me so I think anyone can join

• Options
    scarlet blvd.scarlet blvd. Bebop Cola Goooood!Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »

They accepted me so I think anyone can join

I recognize so few people these days.

• Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Kanden wrote: »
    Does anyone have any good resources on tanking as a druid? I want to finish up the druid class hall, but I've never done a dungeon before and I don't want to beef it and get everyone killed over and over.

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/guardian-druid-pve-tank-guide

and

http://www.theincbear.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1562

are both generally good sources.

• Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    Could I get one volunteer to help an outside-the-guild friend get an achievement tomorrow at 4PM EST? All he needs is School's Out Forever to get Glory of the Pandaria hero for his crimson cloud serpent (he's a mount collector). We have four people already, just need one more person to round out the group that knows how to do the strat, and since it's Pandaria it should be pretty easy content for 100+ folks.

Anyone? Literally all you have to do is stand there and not kill anything. It'll take like 30 minutes, and 20 minutes of that is getting to Stratholme.

@godmode I'll totally pop a token and resub to do this if no one else who's already subscribed wants to do it, that achievement's the last one I need for that mount as well

This discussion has been closed.