As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Should auld [Podcasts] be forgot, and always rewatch shows

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Its... not?

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Yeah that trailer is pretty dang bright and colourful, compared to the teaser previously.

• Options
    AJRAJR Some guy who wrestles NorwichRegistered User regular
    I don't... I've got no reply to that.

Like, I didn't even think that would be a thing that could be questioned. I could understand if people like the style and all. But I look at the preview image, then I look at your posts, then I watch the trailer again, and I look at your post, and I just...

I'm so confused.

Aaron O'Malley. Wrestler extraordinaire.
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Maybe you got a dim monitor

Or sunglasses? You could be wearing sunglasses. Feel about your face for sunglasses.

• Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    No, I agree. There's a muted quality to the visuals in he same way there is with the TF/TMNT stuff.

Like, there's color, but it's not colourful in the way I want it to be.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    I mean, there's a bit that's in a cave that's kinda dark

maybe you only watched the bit in the dark cave

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    i've said my piece on color theory, sentai and power rangers before so i won't belabor it

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Veldrin wrote: »
    So I think that starting the latest AATW 20min after waking up this morning sure had its intended effect.
    They are all monsters, Veldrin

EXPLAIN THAT DROWNING CHAMBER IF IT'S NOT FOR ROYAL DROWNPLAY

I FUCKING DARE YOU

• Options
    Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    So I think that starting the latest AATW 20min after waking up this morning sure had its intended effect.

We have no ground to stand on, as tomorrow's episode of TWA will attest.

• Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    I mean, there's a bit that's in a cave that's kinda dark

maybe you only watched the bit in the dark cave

It's not that there isn't colour and light.

It's that the colour and light is not as dynamic and, well, cartoony as I wish it was.

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular

I FUCKING DARE YOU
    They are assholes who don't like surface dwellers and it is thus a theatrical, cruel way to kill any nosey ones.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Yeah, I don't want to delve too deep into it again either, but there's a difference between having colors and being colorful and I feel like everything we've seen with that movie is the former and not the latter. Primarily muted and darker colors with a relative absence of bright "cheery" colors.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Care Free BombCare Free Bomb Registered User regular

I FUCKING DARE YOU
    They are assholes who don't like surface dwellers and it is thus a theatrical, cruel way to kill any nosey ones.

... and then jerk it so right

8saxds2jkfoy.png
    3DS: 2019-9671-8106 NNID: RamblinMushroom
    Twitter/Tumblr
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Whys it always got to be a sex thing, can't I just drown people because it's funny, why always sex

• Options
    DrDinosaurDrDinosaur Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    Whys it always got to be a sex thing, can't I just drown people because it's funny, why always sex

Welcome to the SE++ Podcast Thread

• Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    Isn't funny also a sex thing, when you really get down to it

• Options
    No, no it is not, and now the next time I throw someone down a well I'm going to be self-conscious about my victim thinking I'm touching myself under my slicker

• Options

Then they'd just put them outside Atlantis to drown

Not have a weird drownplay chamber

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    There's nothing sexy about my killroom either! Jeeze louise

• Options
    No, I agree. There's a muted quality to the visuals in he same way there is with the TF/TMNT stuff.

I'm not trying to be combative

I literally just don't understand what this means

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    No, no it is not, and now the next time I throw someone down a well I'm going to be self-conscious about my victim thinking I'm touching myself under my slicker

So it was you who killed my royal messenger?

Well I'll show you, my armies drink the rivers DRY.

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Drew's reaction to Make America Great Again is so good

who could have guessed that the shitshow that was 2016 would somehow make Metal Gear Rising even better

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular

BONJOUR

I forgot about that part.

The latest episode I listened to was easy back in November. Do I need to delete my feed and resub?

• Options
    Care Free BombCare Free Bomb Registered User regular
    edited January 2017

I'm not trying to be combative

I literally just don't understand what this means

The colours on the suits and zords are darker and have a lower saturation than I want. They also all have, like, the photoshop difference cloud filter over them which muddies the colour further

These things are slight but when combined they make the colours seem less colourful

Care Free Bomb on
    8saxds2jkfoy.png
    3DS: 2019-9671-8106 NNID: RamblinMushroom
    Twitter/Tumblr
  • Options
    TankHammer wrote: »

BONJOUR

The latest episode I listened to was easy back in November. Do I need to delete my feed and resub?
    Yyyyesss, probably

We had some issues that required remaking the feed a few times

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular

BONJOUR

Yyyyesss, probably

Jesus, I missed a lot! Time to catch up I guess.

• Options

BONJOUR

Yyyyesss, probably

Jesus, I missed a lot! Time to catch up I guess.
    We do it weekly!

...most of the time.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Man. I was late to work to write that poem.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    So, I think I missed it, but what podcast is AATW the acronym for?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    So, I think I missed it, but what podcast is AATW the acronym for?

All Along the Watchtower, Audio Entropy's DCAU podcast

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Ah, cool

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    We don't really have a mobile games thread but

Yall

Baikoh

Get it on your phone right quick

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    We don't really have a mobile games thread but

Yall

Baikoh

Get it on your phone right quick

http://playbaikoh.com/

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    how dare you call me a human

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Dumb stupid ios only beta. That sounds like fun. :(

Oh wait I was mistaken.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    It is available on android and ios

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    LMTYAE 26
    Man, that movie was weirder than I remember. Also I can see how the show and movie were the same ending, though when I originally watched it I felt the show was Shinji accepting Instrumentality and the movie was him rejecting it.

Still don't understand why he was strangling Asuka at the end.

• Options
    edited January 2017
    LMTYAE 26
    Man, that movie was weirder than I remember. Also I can see how the show and movie were the same ending, though when I originally watched it I felt the show was Shinji accepting Instrumentality and the movie was him rejecting it.

same reason as when he ejaculated on her, I think. Emotional instability mixed hormones and shit getting weird?

Of course, I'm speaking from not having seen the show/movie in like a decade, so I'm probably off some

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    LMTYAE 26

same reason as when he ejaculated on her, I think. Emotional instability mixed hormones and shit getting weird?

Of course, I'm speaking from not having seen the show/movie in like a decade, so I'm probably off some
    As was pointed out to me, he technically cums on his own hand, not on her. Masturbating at your underaged friend's exposed breasts while she's comatose is still awful, but slightly less awful.

• Options
    edited January 2017
    So, just finished episode 23 of TAZ, found I had to fast forward through a lot of the "sneaking" portions of this and ep22.

The part that really killed me:
    the clear indication they could have been in and out without much fuss had they just gone with "I can cast silence on this door so we can bust it down". The door to the garage that they confirmed had the main wagon inside. That very likely already had its arcane core installed because the case they burgled later had slots for two an one was missing (I do understand this part is not something they could have known at that point, but they could have tried, dammit).

It rankled because it came off as a decision for entertainment rather than what might make sense. Maybe it's just me, but I was not entertained by it until their flimsy plot started to unravel. Also the Klarg reveal.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
This discussion has been closed.