As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] CYOP: The Fourth Planet From Phaltair (Students Win!)

• Options
    HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Hylianbunny reluctantly hands in his consent form, too distracted with a DS to think about the stars he saw.

Hylianbunny on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    This doesn't mean I give my consent to the B list, does it?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PlutoniumPlutonium Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    There was an audible thump at the door of the auditorium as visiblehowl once again tried to push it open. The kids in the auditorium had been giggling for 10 minutes as the poor kid tried to get in; nobody wanted to help him because they were laughing too hard. Fortunately for visiblehowl, another kid wanted to get in and pulled the door open. A smile on his face, visiblehowl darted through before the door could close again. He immediately went up to the sleeping chaperone and shoved his consent form in her face. She didn't respond, so he began blowing on her hair until she woke up. "Oh, um, thanks visiblehowl, are you...are you sure you'll be able to participate properly in this activity?" The boy nodded vigorously and exclaimed "A!". "Um...right, okay, why don't you have a seat over there." "A!" visiblehowl responded, and took a seat next to Plutonium. He glanced side to side, then leaned over conspiratorially and whispered softly into Plutonium's ear, "Aaaaaay."

Oh god, I'm playing with the Retarded Fonz

Plutonium on
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    That's what you get for letting him in. As you didn't have the chance to observe, the class had a great time observing the "Midvale School of the Gifted" moment created by VH.

Ardor on
  • Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Ardor wrote: »
    That's what you get for letting him in. As you didn't have the chance to observe, the class had a great time observing the "Midvale School of the Gifted" moment created by VH.

I demand to know who let him in the classroom! That was our only line of defense against his kind.

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    real_pochaccoreal_pochacco Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    man if I had known about this I wouldn't have joined the newbie Phalla, I would much rather play this is seems like

real_pochacco on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    man if I had known about this I wouldn't have joined the newbie Phalla, I would much rather play this is seems like

You aren't limited as to how many phallas you can be in. (Unless you don't think you'll have the time to track each one you're in, in which case, it may be a good idea to not sign up for every phalla ever.)

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2008
    Play as many as you want. They're easy to keep track of if you use the "User Panel" link up top.

Squashua on
  • Options
    Buzz BuzzBuzz Buzz Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    "Please let our dearest Buzz Buzz participate in this activity. And, if at all possible, we'd appreciate it if you could seat him close to the front, and if there are any opportunities for him to participate to a greater extent, we hope you'll allow him to do so." So reads the note young Buzz hands in, along with the 20 dollar bill his parents stapled to the form. Buzz grumbles something about how he wishes he could make his parents see stArs and wanders off to find a seat in the back.

Buzz Buzz on
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Frosteey's consent roused itself from a long slumber. How many days had it been? How many souls had come and gone whilst it slept away peacefully, forgotten by the ignorant masses? Four and twenty-seven, respectively.

These numbers hold no significance, nor does this story. But significance is not a purpose. Significance is not a reason. There is no reason. There is only...

A

A single glowing beacon beckoning a single solitary man, lost in thoughts which are not his own.

The consent trembled, and rustled in the wind.

The trip was a short one.

Frosteey on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Toxic Toy runs to the auditorium with his consent form in hand, with the B circled many times over.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    ArtuxArtux Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    That is forty. Signups are still open, however.

Artux on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Egos's parents open the main entrance doors and shove Egos inside; shutting the doors behind him. He carries only a signed consent form with him and noticeably has the letter B written on his forehead with a permanent marker.

Egos on
  • Options
    ZerinanZerinan Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Please allow Zerinan, (Sorry about his name by the way. We were really drunk at the time...) to join in whatever this form is for, even though he is not the least bit creative and thus has to copy other students signatures for the thing he is going to participate in. What a sad child, can't even do something the least bit original. And he is repetitive. Very repetitive. Zerinan tries to draw a stick figure, but fails miserably and ends up with a very deformed A.

(That sounds kinda down, but whatever, at least I'm signed up now.)

Re Edit: When is this starting? I must know!

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Squashua wrote: »
    Play as many as you want. They're easy to keep track of if you use the "User Panel" link up top.

Meh, I've never done two Phallas at once and I'm a bit wary of doing so. Especially considering the fact that my mom has been cutting down on the amount of time I'm allowed to use the laptop. Woo being at my mom's house during college break blows hard.

real_pochacco on
  • Options
    QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    "Mom, did you sign my consent form?"

"Where did you put it, Quoth?"

"On the table! It was totally due today!"

"The dining room table or the kitchen table?"

"The dining room! Hurry up, mom, I'm going to be late!"

"Which of these letters and I supposed to circle?"

"I already told you, A for stars!"

"Don't take that tone with me, young lady, or you won't be getting any consent form."

"..."

Quoth on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    The movement of the stars controls everything, and consent is given.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2008
    Granting my consent, I look to the sands for guidance.

Satan. on
  • Options
    MaximusMaximus Engineer of the Harbinger Engine RoomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    "Mom!!! Hurry up!!!" cried Maximus.

"Dear, we told gave you the consent to put it in your bookbag. It's not our fault you forgot." said his mother.

"But I remembered before we left!!"

"I know, did you mark you're choice?"

"Yes mom, I thought about all night and picked C 'cause I like the sea!!!

Maximus on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    when is this gonna start?

real_pochacco on
  • Options
    logogoglogogog Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Hey so, I have humbly decided to join (I'm supposed to talk fancy, right?) my participation shall surely go noticed by aliens, for I chose A, the stars.

logogog on
    I once saw a girl who I was so insanely attracted to that I wanted to get the opposite of a restraining order on her.- Stephen Wright
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    when is this gonna start?

Six decades from now, give or take a millennium.

Satan. on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    logogog wrote: »
    Hey so, I have humbly decided to join (I'm supposed to talk fancy, right?) my participation shall surely go noticed by aliens, for I chose A, the stars.

You need bold and color, hombre.

Satan. on
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited January 2008

Your post, failing to stand out, floats away aimlessly and will be lost in the seas of time.

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Oh and yes fuckers I'm going to be aggressive again.

Satan. on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    !variable is free to attend

B! I choose B.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2008

I thought you were all limp about this phalla.

Medopine on
  • Options
    edited January 2008

The reason U. Stew had to forge a signature was because his father was currently angry at him. Angry; that might not be the right term. Looking to punish would work better, for you see, U. Stew recently made of with some of his father's tranquilizers.

"Relax, fellow students, for Satan will soon be asleep!"

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    edited January 2008

The reason U. Stew had to forge a signature was because his father was currently angry at him. Angry; that might not be the right term. Looking to punish would work better, for you see, U. Stew recently made of with some of his father's tranquilizers.

"Relax, fellow students, for Satan will soon be asleep!"

If I die on day one without a bandwagon, everyone knows what to do. Not sure what I did to tick you off (were you even in the last phalla here?) but hey, let's do this!

Satan. on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Medopine wrote: »

I thought you were all limp about this phalla.
    270916539_5a9c0691ef.jpg

Satan. on
  • Options
    MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2008
    Pregame gamesmanship, I like it.

Medopine on
  • Options
    logogoglogogog Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Your post, failing to stand out, floats away aimlessly and will be lost in the seas of time.
    So I added that, yet I still feel as if something is wrong...

logogog on
    I once saw a girl who I was so insanely attracted to that I wanted to get the opposite of a restraining order on her.- Stephen Wright
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    So I added that, yet I still feel as if something is wrong...
    It doesn't look like every other signup post? You can't follow simple directions? You're being a smartass with single-digit posts, pretty much ensuring a day one bandwagon?

Everyone ready their !votes...

Satan. on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    It'll start tomorrow evening. We'll try to see if we can fill all 50 slots (47 so far).

Artux on
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Artux wrote: »
    It'll start tomorrow evening. We'll try to see if we can fill all 50 slots (47 so far).

What time zone are we running on? Just so I know how late I need to stay up to be a part of this.

BobCesca on
  • Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    The thrice-damned witch that spawned Shamus from her unholy loins gives her consent, as it seems you need two more. Shamus in his ever twisting perception of space and time, history and unhistory, sees only the ever shifting sands of B.

Shamus on
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    BobCesca wrote: »

What time zone are we running on? Just so I know how late I need to stay up to be a part of this.

Yes, and when will the deadlines for voting be?

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Deadline will be 6:00PM PST.

Artux on
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008

Well, hopefully nothing interesting will happen in the last three hours of the day (or i'll be up 'till 2am).

BobCesca on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    BobCesca wrote: »

Well, hopefully nothing interesting will happen in the last three hours of the day (or i'll be up 'till 2am).

Famous last phallic words.

Satan. on