As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The muggening

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Hunter pays for things with sandwiches and juice boxes.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Where I live is pretty good for not getting mugged, walk 20 minutes though and it is pretty good for some crazy bitch robbing people at knife point repeatedly for like a stretch of a month or two. Was a year or two ago though.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Hunter pays for things with sandwiches and juice boxes.

I'm like the reverse of a Subway sandwich shop.

Hunter on
  • Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I found a spray can without a bottom on it in my backyard today, after people had been throwing shit that makes boom noises in a fire two houses down. You dicks could've fucking burnt my house down, I'm going to castrate you while you sleep.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I've never been mugged, which is good, cause it would have just ended up like Seriously's story.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    eryu90eryu90 Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    My mom was mugged a few years back in front of a Publix. The mugger got her purse but was later caught trying to use a check to pay for his girlfriends cheerleading stuff.

Another story is one of my sisters friends was drunk after clubbing and some punks tried to jack his car and starting beating on him, until a bum saved him.

eryu90 on
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    The Lovely Bastard got mugged after Wizard World Philly this year

the mugger took all his sketches (including the ones he was going to send me)

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I once got punched in the face by a stranger on the beach at 1am over a T Shirt.

#pipe on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    also when I was like 14 I almost got into a fight with a dude about 5 times my size at a concert

but my friends made me let it go

they probably saved my life

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Never got mugged or really gotten into any fights of note. woo meek country boy.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    ive never gotten mugged, but i am always hella scarred of it happening when i am in a dangerous area

also, i've been in like 3 serious fights in my life, but one was a pretty big bar fight that spilled outside

it was even ethnically charged!!

CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    When I was 11 I was walking home from a snowball fight or some shit

Around the corner from my house, a group of like twelve ghetto kids ranging from 11-18 corner me. The older one punches me in the face, they harass me for awhile, the others try to hit me but I dodge them like a squirrel on meth or something. Long story short, some dude in a car saw them assaulting me and asked if I was okay, at which point all of the ghetto dudes cracked off.

It was so fucking stupid. They kept asking me to give them my boots, even though they all had nicer snowboots then me. When I refused to do that, they asked me to empty my pockets, and proceeded to take the only thing I had on me, a tin of fucking altoids

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    ghetto kids fuckin' love altoids

its like crack

only not really to them

because they already have crack, you see

CrackedLens on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    did you get in any of those fights trying to impress a girl Cracked

cause thats what I probably came close to dying doing

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Balefuego wrote: »
    did you get in any of those fights trying to impress a girl Cracked

cause thats what I probably came close to dying doing

no, but i got into one of those fights trying to protect my sister

CrackedLens on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I actually get fucked with all the time since I live in crack city, USA

I had a bunch of thugged out guys chase me for half a block yelling, "GIMME YO BIKE" which happens a lot since I have a fancy schwinn

I had two thugs in a car tailgating me on my bike (within ~1 foot of my back tire) and when I yelled "CUT THAT OUT, ASSHOLES" they spit on my face, then tried to run me over and I almost died swerving around in the middle of a major street avoiding their attempts to squish me.

Lots of other times I've been fucked with, but I've avoided a situation by playing it cool and lighting up a cigarette and generally pretending I'm totally not the legitimate white guy I am

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Bel if your mom didn't have a jaw she wouldn't have been punched in it

think about that

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Fighting to impress a girl is just stupid. Especially if you lose badly. Nothing like being sexually frustrated and then emasculated in front of a group of people, only to then know the object of your desire is fucking the other dude.

Of course I beat the ever living crap out of some shithead in highschool because he asked my GF to the prom and wouldn't stop harassing her. I had one of those neanderthal meathead moments.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Fandyien wrote: »

I had a bunch of thugged out guys chase me for half a block yelling, "GIMME YO BIKE" which happens a lot since I have a fancy schwinn

I had two thugs in a car tailgating me on my bike (within ~1 foot of my back tire) and when I yelled "CUT THAT OUT, ASSHOLES" they spit on my face, then tried to run me over and I almost died swerving around in the middle of a major street avoiding their attempts to squish me.

Lots of other times I've been fucked with, but I've avoided a situation by playing it cool and lighting up a cigarette and generally pretending I'm totally not the legitimate white guy I am

All of this is in the Richmond Travel Brochure

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2008

Which section is that under?

Hunter on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I got pushed down half a flight of stairs by a bouncer at a bar one time. Thank goodness i was drunk, or I probably would have broken my neck. Just woke up the next morning with a few scrapes and a butt bruise.

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I got jumped by a gang of hoodlums who wanted the Dr. Pepper I just purchased from the corner store. That was a dark day.

GRMike on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Be cool, soda pop

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2008

It's pretty much our main tourist opportunity

Also one time my friend and I picked up a homeless guy and asked him where we could get weed. He lead us into the most dangerous part of the city, a place you don't go unless you're driving at high speeds behind tinted windows or you live there. Anyway, we got stopped by like several different groups of scary obviously insane people, but our homeless buddy knew them all and gave them the thumbs up not to kill and rob us.

Long story short, some bitch he knew named Shiela ripped us off for $13 and we never got our pot. Bitch.

Also, another friend of mine got shot in the ass trying to buy pot. He asked a guy for weed, the guy said "NAW, I AIN'T GOT WEED, BUT I GOT CRACK YOU CAN BUY" he said he didn't want crack, the dealer insisted, my friend still didn't want it, so crackman tried to take my friends shit. And, being an idiot, my friend didn't give him any money he just ran the fuck away, and got a bullet lodged right in his ass.

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I had a bouncer at a bar smack me in the back of the head and told me to shut the fuck up. When I turned around he said "sorry, wrong guy" and walked off like an oaf. Luckily the bar manager who told him to eject the guy at the next table saw it and came over to apologize. We got a bunch of free drinks and I told the guy all was cool. The bouncer came back later to say sorry, and I said all was forgiven if he let me take a picture like I was kicking his ass. The dude was like 7 foot tall and ripped, and let my friend take the picture. He was cool about it.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    dont do drugs kids

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2008

It's pretty much our main tourist opportunity

Also one time my friend and I picked up a homeless guy and asked him where we could get weed. He lead us into the most dangerous part of the city, a place you don't go unless you're driving at high speeds behind tinted windows or you live there. Anyway, we got stopped by like several different groups of scary obviously insane people, but our homeless buddy knew them all and gave them the thumbs up not to kill and rob us.

Long story short, some bitch he knew named Shiela ripped us off for $13 and we never got our pot. Bitch.

Also, another friend of mine got shot in the ass trying to buy pot. He asked a guy for weed, the guy said "NAW, I AIN'T GOT WEED, BUT I GOT CRACK YOU CAN BUY" he said he didn't want crack, the dealer insisted, my friend still didn't want it, so crackman tried to take my friends shit. And, being an idiot, my friend didn't give him any money he just ran the fuck away, and got a bullet lodged right in his ass.

that is an awesome sales tactic

CrackedLens on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    He's regional sales coordinator for crack-cocaine thanks to his thoughtful business pitches now actually

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Buy crack or get shot.

Really...it's like perfect marketing.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    its like, you go to the mall to buy a lamp

"HELL NAW, I AINT GOT NO LAMPS. HERE, BUY THIS UNDERWEAR"

"But I dont want underwear."

"GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY ANYWAYS"

"No way!" (Run off to hide)

/SHOOT YOU IN THE ASS

i bet you'll buy that fucking underwear next time

CrackedLens on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    a fancy schwinn

Ahahaha

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Straightzi wrote: »
    a fancy schwinn

Ahahaha

I actually have a pretty goddamn nice Schwinn roadbike

It cost my dad about $1300 in 2001, it's got a nice light carbon-fiber frame and a pretty fancy crank

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    hey fandy, gimme yo bike

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    a fancy schwinn

Ahahaha

I actually have a pretty goddamn nice Schwinn roadbike

It cost my dad about $1300 in 2001, it's got a nice light carbon-fiber frame and a pretty fancy crank

Oh okay that is pretty good.

I'm just elitist about bikes because my dad is in the industry.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Whenever anyone says that my response now is flick a cigarette butt at them and pedal faster

[edit] I am also a bike elitist since my dad is a huge bike nerd. What company does your dad work for? I love bikes so much.

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I am elitest about dykes because I am in the industry

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008

/SHOOT YOU IN THE ASS

shooting customers in the ass also seems like a perfect underwear-selling tactic.

you'll need new drawers after your butt bleeds.

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Whenever anyone says that my response now is flick a cigarette butt at them and pedal faster

[edit] I am also a bike elitist since my dad is a huge bike nerd. What company does your dad work for? I love bikes so much.

He's an independent sales rep, he sells shit from like ten different companies to bike shops. Currently his biggest company is Louis Garneau, which is all clothing and such I believe. I don't really know which bike companies he's working for right now, but I know in the past he has worked for Haro and Fuji and probably others that I'm forgetting about.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited June 2008

He's an independent sales rep, he sells shit from like ten different companies to bike shops. Currently his biggest company is Louis Garneau, which is all clothing and such I believe. I don't really know which bike companies he's working for right now, but I know in the past he has worked for Haro and Fuji and probably others that I'm forgetting about.

That's awesome. People who ride bikes are awesome.

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008

/SHOOT YOU IN THE ASS

shooting customers in the ass also seems like a perfect underwear-selling tactic.

you'll need new drawers after your butt bleeds.

exactly

i mean its a win-win situation

CrackedLens on