Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

DRAWSTRINGS CAN KILL CHILDREN

• sarukunsarukun Gornlord Interplanetary InsanitariumRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Tonkka wrote: »
    I think the point here would be, I wouldn't eat cow something in the first place.

This is the kind of faggot crap that makes you miss out on shit like hot dogs and pho.

People are like "Ewwww, bologna is kidneys and intestine and all the yucky parts"

and I am like "Well, I eat that shit seperately so I can't imagine how mixing it all together would taste somehow worse."

• ArtreusArtreus Hey kids, want some drugs?Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    trentsteel wrote: »
    Red Bird is that a Necron Pokemon?

Oh hey what did you end up doing with that paper-boy/stalker/shadow-person? I dont think there was ever a resolution to that in your thread. Or if there was I missed it because there were a lot of pages.

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Jason ToddJason Todd Registered User
    edited June 2008
    what is pho

filefile.jpg
  • ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User
    edited June 2008
    sarukun wrote: »
    I think the point here would be, I wouldn't eat cow something in the first place.

This is the kind of faggot crap that makes you miss out on shit like hot dogs and pho.

People are like "Ewwww, bologna is kidneys and intestine and all the yucky parts"

and I am like "Well, I eat that shit seperately so I can't imagine how mixing it all together would taste somehow worse."

scrum on lunchmeats

I don't like ham

but I like bacon

this has been scrum on lunchmeats

SoaL wrote: »
    orikae you have an infectious excitement for this stuff

i really believe in the expressive and transformative power of language. the proper sequence of words, placed just so, can change your entire worldview. it can change your life.
    edited June 2008
    Red Bird wrote: »
    trentsteel wrote: »
    Red Bird is that a Necron Pokemon?

yes. i have a collection of 40k themed slowpokes, and will switch my avatar when i get bored with necrons

I take it back, you aren't retarded anymore.

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
    edited June 2008
    there are retarded people who like 40k

im not one of them, but you shouldnt just automatically assume someone who likes orks and necrons isn't dumb

filefile.jpg
    edited June 2008
    what is pho

Vietnamese soup that usually has delicious things like tripe and tendons floating in it.

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited June 2008

Bologna has a name.

Hot dogs and Pho both have names.

I have eaten each of the aforementioned foodstuffs at least once.

Cow something?

Name it and maybe.

tonkkatrikesig.jpg
    Gamertag: T0NKKA - Steam: evilumpire Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! HEY SATAN
  • ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    what is pho

there are people who still don't know what pho is?

beef stock, boiling hot, made with lime, ginger, basil, other spices

served still almost boiling, thin strips of meat are dropped into the soup raw to cook with rice noodles

delicious

edited June 2008

im not one of them, but you shouldnt just automatically assume someone who likes orks and necrons isn't dumb

So, like

it's a necrokémon?

edited June 2008

Bologna has a name.

Cow something?

Name it and maybe.

there is no part of the cow that is not delicious when in the presence of the right condiments

so you have nothing to fear. unless cow is a mistranslation of some other animal

filefile.jpg
    edited June 2008
    ZeroFill wrote: »
    what is pho

there are people who still don't know what pho is?

beef stock, boiling hot, made with lime, ginger, basil, other spices

served still almost boiling, thin strips of meat are dropped into the soup raw to cook with rice noodles

delicious

I almost forgot about the beef strips.

I sometimes get it without the beef strips.

edited June 2008

So, like

it's a necrokémon?

that is an acceptable portmanteau

filefile.jpg
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited June 2008

Bologna has a name.

Cow something?

Name it and maybe.

there is no part of the cow that is not delicious when in the presence of the right condiments

so you have nothing to fear. unless cow is a mistranslation of some other animal

There isn't enough ketchup in the world to make me eat something.

tonkkatrikesig.jpg
    edited June 2008

Bologna has a name.

Cow something?

Name it and maybe.

It has a name. It is called "cow something".

Chances are good that if it is a translation, that is quite literally the name in whatever language it was translated from.

edited June 2008
    I like to think of it as a grab bag

i really believe in the expressive and transformative power of language. the proper sequence of words, placed just so, can change your entire worldview. it can change your life.
    edited June 2008

Bologna has a name.

Cow something?

Name it and maybe.

Are you one of those faggots that puts ketchup on everything?

I made my girlfriend cry because she was putting ketchup on her fucking eggs.

Don't tell me you're a ketchup faggot.

edited June 2008

Bologna has a name.

Cow something?

Name it and maybe.

They are like people who like fish that doesn't taste like fish

then you do not like fish

• ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    why would anyone like the taste of something that tastes like the underside of a pier

edited June 2008

Bologna has a name.

Cow something?

Name it and maybe.

how do you make someone cry by criticizing their taste in food?
    did you grab her head and rub her face in the eggs like a dog who shit on the floor? i mean, i cant imagine just words could make her cry unless you called her some vicious things (egg-ravaging cunt-face?)

filefile.jpg
    edited June 2008

I don't like seafood.

I like sashimi.

But I don't like seafood.

edited June 2008
    I like most fish but shellfish can go fuck itself

edited June 2008

Bologna has a name.

Cow something?

Name it and maybe.

Whoa hey now. Ketchup on eggs is perfectly acceptable.

I actually dont think I really put ketchup on anything but hotdogs nowadays though. Just kind of grew out of the taste. I hate putting it on fried. I mean I might dip some once in a while but I feel it kind of kills the flavor.

edited June 2008
    did you grab her head and rub her face in the eggs like a dog who shit on the floor? i mean, i cant imagine just words could make her cry unless you called her some vicious things (egg-ravaging cunt-face?)

I said "Don't put ketchup on her eggs, babe, they've got pepper and basil on them already"

And she fell apart.

She was on her period at the time.

edited June 2008
    ZeroFill wrote: »
    I like most fish but shellfish can go fuck itself

I basically eat shrimp and calamari

edited June 2008
    Artreus wrote: »
    I mean I might dip some once in a while but I feel it kind of kills the flavor.

Oh, really, no shit.

edited June 2008
    also to be fair I can't stand eggs unless on bread with bacon

bacon and egg is like best frieeeeeendsssssss

edited June 2008

Bologna has a name.

Cow something?

Name it and maybe.

All I'm saying is that a little more effort into naming would be appreciated. Like bologna is a great word, and the fact that it's the name of a food is even better, kind of like pickle.

And no, I do not put ketchup on everything, but I have no idea why that would have any bearing on my sexuality.

Oh, I guess "ketchup faggot" would be a certain type of homosexual?

I never can tell these days.

tonkkatrikesig.jpg
  • PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited June 2008

I don't like seafood.

I like sashimi.

Oh man.

I don't know if we can be friends anymore.

Crab is my favorite food in the entire world.

gray.jpg
    edited June 2008
    Artreus wrote: »
    I mean I might dip some once in a while but I feel it kind of kills the flavor.

Oh, really, no shit.

Wow, I completely left out the part where I was going to say I might dip some french fries in them every once in a while. I am tired and going to bed.

but yeah. As long as you don't use too much it really isn't a thing.

• Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2008
    Pkmoutl wrote: »

I don't like seafood.

I like sashimi.

Oh man.

Unky Pk...

...I don't want you molesting me anymore. I can't stay quiet against a man who likes crab.

clowninthewoods.png
  • laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I would eat anything, barring moral limitations.

The grossest thing I've had would have to be ayran. I only finished a quarter of the glass, and it wasn't a big glass. I'm starting to want it again.

Maybe this sour yogurt candy that they make out of the same stuff they use for ayran, I forget the name of it, was worse, but the piece I'd had had gone bad.

You know it's bad when something that's supposed to be a dried-out ball of sour yogurt has gone off. The kid I was with was just devouring them.

edited June 2008
    All I'm saying is that a little more effort into naming would be appreciated. Like bologna is a great word, and the fact that it's the name of a food is even better, kind of like pickle.

And no, I do not put ketchup on everything, but I have no idea why that would have any bearing on my sexuality.

Being a faggot has nothing to do with who you like having sex with.

What the fuck is this, the 1980s?

Faggots are idiots. Morons. People who just ain't no good.

Putting ketchup on seasoned eggs makes you a faggot, read?

For the record, the people who made that sign probably didn't speak English as a first language. MAybe you can offer to assist them with the translation.

Or maybe you can try being less of a faggot and try something new and mysterious.

• Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    the mouse that has been living in my car died

now whenever I turn the AC on I have to smell rotting meat and hear the soft whump-whump-whump of the fan hitting the mouse

www.twitter.com/amazingwarlock
    edited June 2008
    Ketchup is a terrible thing to do to a big bushel of beautiful, ripe, red tomatoes.

It's like buying one of those Persian cats and then covering it with Nair, or buying a reel-to-reel recording of Itzakh Perlman playing Mozart when he was 12, and then erasing it and putting Great White's Hottest Hits over it.

It's an injustice to all of humanity.

gray.jpg
  • laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    edited June 2008

Bologna has a name.

Cow something?

Name it and maybe.

I'm guessing his girlfriend is a girl.

Girls will cry at anything.

• TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Ketchup is a terrible thing to do to a big bushel of beautiful, ripe, red tomatoes.

It's like buying one of those Persian cats and then covering it with Nair, or buying a reel-to-reel recording of Itzakh Perlman playing Mozart when he was 12, and then erasing it and putting Great White's Hottest Hits over it.

It's an injustice to all of humanity.

sphynx12.jpg

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
    edited June 2008

I don't like seafood.

I like sashimi.

Oh man.

I can eat crab.

I'm not all "CRAB AWMNOM" whenever I see it

but I like dipping things in butter and lemmon sauce, and crab is one of the things that you do that with, so I'm on board.

Cooked fish and bivalves are really what turn my stomach.

edited June 2008

I don't like seafood.

I like sashimi.

Oh man.

Unky Pk...

...I don't want you molesting me anymore. I can't stay quiet against a man who likes crab.

That's fine.

I'll just sit over here and eat crab.

Mmmmm....ocean spiders...

gray.jpg
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2008

Being a faggot has nothing to do with who you like having sex with.

What the fuck is this, the 1980s?

Faggots are idiots. Morons. People who just ain't no good.

Putting ketchup on seasoned eggs makes you a faggot, read?

For the record, the people who made that sign probably didn't speak English as a first language. MAybe you can offer to assist them with the translation.

Or maybe you can try being less of a faggot and try something new and mysterious.
    Seasoned eggs? Whats there to do with eggs? All the seasoning you need is a little salt and some ketchup and on them.

clowninthewoods.png