As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Eugene Hutz thread that may include lesbianism

• Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited January 2009
    Defender wrote: »
    I feel like women aren't a total mystery. I wouldn't say I totally understand women or anything, but I think that there's a way around like 95% of the mysterious bullshit, and that is to restrict yourself in a few simple ways. Like this:

1) Don't date women who are idiots. I had a friend who lived with a woman who couldn't pay her half of the rent and her response to him saying "I need that money now" was "why don't you just put it on your credit card?" Yeah, a credit card is not a financial genie in a lamp who gives you unlimited wishes, and the reason he had one and she didn't was precisely because of shit like this. Fortunately, he promptly booted her.

2) Don't date women who are obviously of weak moral fiber. Don't think this needs to be explained, but befriending dishonest people kinda tends to bite you in the ass. And the bite is harder if you let them get closer to you.

3) Don't date crazy bitches. Admittedly, I made this mistake, and I understand that they sometimes morph from "awesome sexy chick" into "fucking psycho retard bitch" during the course of dating. So then you break up with her and, hopefully, get wiser about the signs.

Basically I think that women are no more mysterious than men, but the key difference is that if there's some batshit loony guy who is really hot, you don't put up with him and let him live in your house. Apply that same rationale to women and it seems to work out fine. Just my personal experience.
    I haven't read any crazy stories about your sister in a while. Anything good happen during the holidays?

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Men usually date women like themselves
    If they're stupid, they date stupid women
    If they're of low moral fiber they date women who are likewise

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Bogey wrote: »
    I feel like women aren't a total mystery. I wouldn't say I totally understand women or anything, but I think that there's a way around like 95% of the mysterious bullshit, and that is to restrict yourself in a few simple ways. Like this:

1) Don't date women who are idiots. I had a friend who lived with a woman who couldn't pay her half of the rent and her response to him saying "I need that money now" was "why don't you just put it on your credit card?" Yeah, a credit card is not a financial genie in a lamp who gives you unlimited wishes, and the reason he had one and she didn't was precisely because of shit like this. Fortunately, he promptly booted her.

2) Don't date women who are obviously of weak moral fiber. Don't think this needs to be explained, but befriending dishonest people kinda tends to bite you in the ass. And the bite is harder if you let them get closer to you.

3) Don't date crazy bitches. Admittedly, I made this mistake, and I understand that they sometimes morph from "awesome sexy chick" into "fucking psycho retard bitch" during the course of dating. So then you break up with her and, hopefully, get wiser about the signs.

Basically I think that women are no more mysterious than men, but the key difference is that if there's some batshit loony guy who is really hot, you don't put up with him and let him live in your house. Apply that same rationale to women and it seems to work out fine. Just my personal experience.
    I haven't read any crazy stories about your sister in a while. Anything good happen during the holidays?

Oh my god she looked like some kind of drug addict who just rolled out of a dumpster. We were at mom's house and taking some pictures with my fiancee and for the family picture, she just burst out with "I DON'T WANNA GET MY PITCHER TAKEN I LOOK LIKE CRAP!" My mom always attempts to put on a proper appearance and generally succeeds, so she just said "Oh, that's lovely." That got followed up with "IT'S JESUS'S BIRTHDAY AND I LOOK LIKE CRAP!" at like 160 decibels. And she really, really did. Everyone else was dressed, I would say, about "business casual" or whatever, and she was wearing big boots, damaged jeans, and a huge, wrinkled, untucked, blue flannel shirt. Her hair was unfastened right before the photo was taken, which is weird because it looked better up. Taking it down just accented how dirty it was. Also the dark circles under her eyes showed in the pictures, they were so bad.

She showed up at my fiancee's father's house and regaled us with stories of her retarded hick town that were obviously fake or exaggerated. The best was the one where she told a ten-minute version of the time she didn't watch her dog, who she gave the same name as the girl I'm marrying, and the dog wandered into the highway near the house and was fucking obliterated by an 18-wheeler in a way that Itagaki would think is needlessly gory.

But probably the high point was when she talked about her marriage. She is legally separated and has been for like two years which means she can now get a divorce without him having to agree to it. But she's staying with him because he was so supportive of her when she miscarried someone else's baby. Oh, the other guy is married, by the way. And like 20 years older than she is. Anyway, when I pointed out that her husband will never be permitted near my family on account of him being a kid-touching rapist, she was quick to defend. You see, here's what happened:

He was 22 and his wife had a daughter from a previous marriage who was 17. One time, he got drunk and touched the daughter's butt by accident. Ten years later they got divorced and the woman brought charges against him for underage butt-touching, just to be a bitch. His public defender read the sentencing chart to him, just so he'd know in advance what the penalty could be if he were convicted. The penalty was huge, apparently, and I guess there was a lot of hard evidence against him, so he plea-bargained it. Apparently the penalty for "drunkenly touching a 17-year-old's butt ten years ago" is so severe that even after a plea bargain you get a long jail sentence (like 10+ years, he's looking at 2012) and the charge is reduced to "gross sexual imposition on a minor." Now, in case you aren't a fucking idiot and this sounds suspect to you, I asked her and she tells me that he definitely isn't lying; she called the ex-wife and this story was confirmed.

So yeah, great Christmas. It was like filling up the spank bank at a beach or something, except that instead of a mental catalog of pleasant, sexy things, it's a catalog of disturbing but hilarious events involving a >200 pound tardbeast.

Defender on
  • Options
    NuzakNuzak Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    We only act mysterious, but, really, that's all smoke and mirrors.

yeah, smoke to hide the super-mystery

and mirrors to reflect the super-ultra-mystery

Nuzak on
  • Options
    KilljoyKilljoy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    how did she hook up with someone in jail by the way?

Killjoy on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    defender i don't really understand how what you are describing is genetically linked to you

Nuzak on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Killjoy wrote: »

So here is lesson one about her. If you ask a follow-up question, you open a rabbit hole of further stupidity.

She was dating someone else (50 other retarded stories omitted) who ended up in jail on some kind of drug charges or something. He was on meth, he had been a dealer of something at some point, but I don't have the details. Anyway, she was visiting him in jail and somehow was introduced to this other guy who she eventually married.

Yes, she met him in jail and is married to him but has never physically touched him.

Defender on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Oh my god she looked like some kind of drug addict who just rolled out of a dumpster. We were at mom's house and taking some pictures with my fiancee and for the family picture, she just burst out with "I DON'T WANNA GET MY PITCHER TAKEN I LOOK LIKE CRAP!" My mom always attempts to put on a proper appearance and generally succeeds, so she just said "Oh, that's lovely." That got followed up with "IT'S JESUS'S BIRTHDAY AND I LOOK LIKE CRAP!" at like 160 decibels. And she really, really did. Everyone else was dressed, I would say, about "business casual" or whatever, and she was wearing big boots, damaged jeans, and a huge, wrinkled, untucked, blue flannel shirt. Her hair was unfastened right before the photo was taken, which is weird because it looked better up. Taking it down just accented how dirty it was. Also the dark circles under her eyes showed in the pictures, they were so bad.

She showed up at my fiancee's father's house and regaled us with stories of her retarded hick town that were obviously fake or exaggerated. The best was the one where she told a ten-minute version of the time she didn't watch her dog, who she gave the same name as the girl I'm marrying, and the dog wandered into the highway near the house and was fucking obliterated by an 18-wheeler in a way that Itagaki would think is needlessly gory.

But probably the high point was when she talked about her marriage. She is legally separated and has been for like two years which means she can now get a divorce without him having to agree to it. But she's staying with him because he was so supportive of her when she miscarried someone else's baby. Oh, the other guy is married, by the way. And like 20 years older than she is. Anyway, when I pointed out that her husband will never be permitted near my family on account of him being a kid-touching rapist, she was quick to defend. You see, here's what happened:

He was 22 and his wife had a daughter from a previous marriage who was 17. One time, he got drunk and touched the daughter's butt by accident. Ten years later they got divorced and the woman brought charges against him for underage butt-touching, just to be a bitch. His public defender read the sentencing chart to him, just so he'd know in advance what the penalty could be if he were convicted. The penalty was huge, apparently, and I guess there was a lot of hard evidence against him, so he plea-bargained it. Apparently the penalty for "drunkenly touching a 17-year-old's butt ten years ago" is so severe that even after a plea bargain you get a long jail sentence (like 10+ years, he's looking at 2012) and the charge is reduced to "gross sexual imposition on a minor." Now, in case you aren't a fucking idiot and this sounds suspect to you, I asked her and she tells me that he definitely isn't lying; she called the ex-wife and this story was confirmed.

So yeah, great Christmas. It was like filling up the spank bank at a beach or something, except that instead of a mental catalog of pleasant, sexy things, it's a catalog of disturbing but hilarious events involving a >200 pound tardbeast.
    Oh my God, just...wow. I'm speechless.

Bogey on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

So here is lesson one about her. If you ask a follow-up question, you open a rabbit hole of further stupidity.

She was dating someone else (50 other retarded stories omitted) who ended up in jail on some kind of drug charges or something. He was on meth, he had been a dealer of something at some point, but I don't have the details. Anyway, she was visiting him in jail and somehow was introduced to this other guy who she eventually married.

Yes, she met him in jail and is married to him but has never physically touched him.

this is what i was hoping for

well...not hoping for, but anticipating

Killjoy on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    There are certain websites just for meeting inmates.

One of them was posted here a while back.

Bogey on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Nuzak wrote: »
    defender i don't really understand how what you are describing is genetically linked to you

I swear to god my mom found her in a dumpster in the early 80s and just raised her. What's really weird is that there's a girl who works at a restaurant kind of near where I lived as a child and she's the right age to be my sister and she kind of looks like a pretty version of my actual sister (it helps that she's not 180% of her ideal weight). When I go to that restaurant and see her I always think "this is my real sister."

Defender on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Bogey wrote: »
    There are certain websites just for meeting inmates.

One of them was posted here a while back.

It's sort of amusing that this sounds somehow better than what actually happened.

Also she does partially help to explain my extreme intolerance of stupidity. That and that my father just passionately hates anything he sees as stupid.

Defender on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

I swear to god my mom found her in a dumpster in the early 80s and just raised her. What's really weird is that there's a girl who works at a restaurant kind of near where I lived as a child and she's the right age to be my sister and she kind of looks like a pretty version of my actual sister (it helps that she's not 180% of her ideal weight). When I go to that restaurant and see her I always think "this is my real sister."

well at least you're saner than usual in other aspects

Killjoy on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

only one way to find out

knock her up, see how many eyes the baby ends up with

Nuzak on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

well at least you're saner than usual in other aspects

It's a good defense mechanism, you know, just to pretend that they were switched at birth. I mean, if she were around at Christmas, she would probably not look like a hobo that someone photoshopped into the picture. She probably wouldn't slap a dog's vagina at guests. She probably wouldn't say anything about her other dog's penis.

Defender on
  • Options
    BearstranautBearstranaut Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    dog penis isn't polite christmas conversation?

Bearstranaut on
    You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    dog penis isn't polite christmas conversation?

Not everyone is from Alaska, dude.

Fire Truck on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    what the hell is going on in here

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    DOG PENIS

Defender on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Ladies and gentlemen, the most concise post Defender has ever made!

Fire Truck on
  • Options
    VicVic Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    So this thread ain't about lesbians any more?

Vic on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    all dog penis, all the time.

Fire Truck on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    DOG PENIS

Bearstranaut on
    You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    VicVic Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Well shit, I guess that will have to do. Hand it over.

Vic on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    DOG PENIS

PS BOOOOOOOBS

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Meissnerd wrote: »
    DOG PENIS

PS HORSECOCK

Bearstranaut on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    somebody say booooooobs?

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    there needs to be more lesbians in this thread

Okami on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    feel free to get the ball rolling then

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    grumblesgrumbles Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I had such high hopes for the thread when I saw "lesbianism" in the title.

grumbles on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    You would

L|ama on
  • Options
    Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    the power is yours

Captain K on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    feel free to get the balls rolling then

Nuzak on
  • Options
    Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I was fairly excited about spending my days off playing games with dudes online

but instead I've been doped up on medicine sleeping through this flu (or whatever it is)

my tally so far: I've been awake for 7.5 hours of 2009

back to bed!

Captain K on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I feel like I haven't gone out with enough bisexual women.

Javen on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    srjllv0096.jpg

Weaver on
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Is that one girl missing a boob

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Like you've never dated a born again Amazon

Straightzi on
  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    im hooking my bisexual friend up with my lesbian friend

i think im doing this wrong

Kovak on
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited January 2009