Options

Breaking News from CNN

• Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    where is runx3 to lecture us about racial acceptance

Faricazy on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    his aryan perspective will be useful

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    We can take this news right to the fuhrer

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    mach schnell

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    runx3 might be one of Kim's Western Civilization Research Spies For Greater Good of Fatherland

Faricazy on
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    oh god, the very thought of Jigrah and RunX3 in the same thread gives me a headache

Antimatter on
  • Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    where is an artist to draw us runcubed and jigrah making out

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Faricazy wrote: »
    runx3 might be one of Kim's Western Civilization Research Spies For Greater Good of Fatherland
    What the fuck does a Rudyard Kipling book have to do with Nazi Germany?

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    AMP'd wrote: »
    where is an artist to draw us runcubed and jigrah making out

Can I elect not to have Robcham to be the artist?

Last time he drew me the art was a little, unflattering, about my weight.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    ROBERT CHAMMINGTON WILL BE THE ARTIST

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

well one is entertaining and one isn't

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    AMP'd wrote: »
    ROBERT CHAMMINGTON WILL BE THE ARTIST

Oh no, now I am going to run away for ten weeks and it will be all your fault AMP'd!

Jigrah on
  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    AMP'd for best forumer '09.

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    LockoutLockout I am still searching Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Jigrah wrote: »
    Haha, I feel better and better about myself the more I stick around this place. We keep disagreeing on even the most base of issues.

I don't understand your logic here.

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009

Now I'm even more confused.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    thank you amp'd ~<3

Projeck on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Projeck

Your love is forbidden

Because you are jailbait

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Lockout wrote: »
    Haha, I feel better and better about myself the more I stick around this place. We keep disagreeing on even the most base of issues.

I would argue with people about how the stimulous package does not help enough in productivity, and get shouted at. How abortion without fathers consent is fucked up, how the term rape is used way to loosely, how gay marriages are not as beneficial for society as well as more costly.

But on reoccuring non-complex issues like the suicide pretend jumping off the bridge, there is still tension and disagreement. On this base issue I can laugh and feel secure in my standing, while the others are quite a bit more complicated and tough to feel right with.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Of course Yaya will read that as I am leaving forever and be all like "Fake leaver! You are just doing that for attention"

What a cunt.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009

I would argue with people about how the stimulous package does not help enough in productivity, and get shouted at. How abortion without fathers consent is fucked up, how the term rape is used way to loosely, how gay marriages are not as beneficial for society as well as more costly.

But on reoccuring non-complex issues like the suicide pretend jumping off the bridge, there is still tension and disagreement. On this base issue I can laugh and feel secure in my standing, while the others are quite a bit more complicated and tough to feel right with.

What.

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2009
    Fandyien wrote: »

I read that earlier

Everyone involved in that is an asshole

Are you kidding me, that guy is awesome.
    this doesn't surprise me at all

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    nice try zarflax

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

Now I'm even more confused.

flip a coin, monsieur

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    this thread is still going places

Usagi on
  • Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Artreus wrote: »

What.

noooo

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2009

What.
    girls don't feel pain
    duh

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    THIS! THIS IS A FIRE!

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    where's Olivaw's sig when you need it

Usagi on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Snowbeat wrote: »

What.

noooo

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Where's Olivaw he can have an alternating .gif sig

dammit Usagi

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Usagi wrote: »
    stop your lies vile harpy
    we know you're incapable of feeling pain

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009

What.

Its a collection of my terrible opinions, hush now, go to sleep.

The bad man is going away for awhile.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Druhim wrote: »

come closer and I will drain your life force against your will hiissssss

Usagi on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I don't know the exact reasoning behind Jigrah's assertion about rape being a term used too often, but I kind of feel that way. When people like to bring up statistics like "One out of every four women has been sexually assaulted in their life time!" I get annoyed, because it's a euphemism that doesn't educate anyone. People assume that "sexual assault" means rape, but it could mean any number of things. Same with the "One out of every five minors is propositioned for sex on the internet!" statistic. It's alarmist and if you've got God on your side you shouldn't have to juke the stats like that. If you thrown around terms like "rape" it loses its meaning and eventually loses the horror that is embedded in the word.

Then you get people like us on the forum who describe rape as what happens when Gamestop gives you twelve bucks back for Fallout 3.

I'm willing to bet that Jigrah wasn't thinking of this, though.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    edited May 2009

come closer and I will drain your life force against your will hiissssss
    no!
    nooooooo!

[tiny]well, ok[/tiny]

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I get propositioned for sex on SE++

Stop contributing to my delinquency!

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2009

What.
    girls don't feel pain
    duh

You know, of the four girls that have talked to me about their rape, they never mentioned any physical pain.

It was more of unease and fear of the situation then any kind of pain.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I don't know the exact reasoning behind Jigrah's assertion about rape being a term used too often, but I kind of feel that way. When people like to bring up statistics like "One out of every four women has been sexually assaulted in their life time!" I get annoyed, because it's a euphemism that doesn't educate anyone. People assume that "sexual assault" means rape, but it could mean any number of things. Same with the "One out of every five minors is propositioned for sex on the internet!" statistic. It's alarmist and if you've got God on your side you shouldn't have to juke the stats like that. If you thrown around terms like "rape" it loses its meaning and eventually loses the horror that is embedded in the word.

Then you get people like us on the forum who describe rape as what happens when Gamestop gives you twelve bucks back for Fallout 3.

that's giving jigrah too much credit
    and if someone's dumb enough to assume that sexual assault means rape, that's a separate issue

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    oh god oh god is he seriously posting that oh god

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    jigrah what are you doing you dumb fucker

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2009

Mostly I am thinking of college girls getting completely shit faced, having sex then calling it rape the next morning.

Jigrah on