Options

Valkyria Chronicles - Incoming sequel! Sir, we're being overrun by highschool kids!

• Options
    The Lord of HatsThe Lord of Hats Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    If that's true...
    noyphh.jpg

The Lord of Hats on
  • Options
    WraithtekWraithtek Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Details on the new DLC (Siliconera)

Wraithtek on
  • Options
    Grayjack72Grayjack72 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Wraithtek wrote: »

I want it. NOW.

Grayjack72 on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    To further the fantasticness of the day, the raw of the 2nd volume of Valkyria Chronicles is now out.

It is the best thing. The best.

I will read it repeatedly once it's translated.

The Lord of Hats on
  • Options
    FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I've only watched ep. 1. How does the anime story stack up to the game story? I know there are some ...artistic?... differences between the two, but do they at least try and keep up with the in-game events?

Feldorn on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    To further the fantasticness of the day, the raw of the 2nd volume of Valkyria Chronicles is now out.

Juno and Faldio ruined it all. :x

Grayjack72 on
  • Options
    astronautcowboy3astronautcowboy3 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Holy shitballs, more DLC? This is amazing. Maybe a trophy patch IS on the way. Although at this point, such a thing might just piss me off. It's awesome that they're still supporting the game with more content though. Hurry translators, HURRY!

astronautcowboy3 on
    The JRPG Club: Video game reviews, vocabulary lists and other resources for Japanese learners.
    PSN: astronautcowboy 3DS: 5343-8146-1833
    I have Sega, Nintendo and Xbox games and systems for sale. Please help me buy diapers.
  • Options
    ChanceChance Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Oh shits. Sweeter than candy.

Chance on
    'Chance, you are the best kind of whore.' -Henroid
  • Options
    Doctor FinkDoctor Fink Bishounen Chewbacca Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

The challenges sound interesting, but do we really need more Edy?

C'mon...

Doctor Fink on
    PSN: Doctor_Fink / Xbox Live:LieutenantDef / Steam: Doctor Fink
  • Options
    edited June 2009

C'mon...

How dare you...

Grayjack72 on
  • Options
    MoioinkMoioink Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I would have preferred it to focus on a different character (Hans) but it's more Valkyria Chronicles so \o/ Hopefully if the DLC keeps selling well they'll keep making more of it.

The cut-scenes with Rosie and Edy should at least be quite funny.

Moioink on
  • Options
    astronautcowboy3astronautcowboy3 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    It sounds like it's going to be one challenge for each member of the "Edy Detachment," right? 6 challenges...6 ED members...

astronautcowboy3 on
    The JRPG Club: Video game reviews, vocabulary lists and other resources for Japanese learners.
    PSN: astronautcowboy 3DS: 5343-8146-1833
    I have Sega, Nintendo and Xbox games and systems for sale. Please help me buy diapers.
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I'm sorry but more focus on Edy makes me angry at the Japanese. If I could have it my way, every character would have a DLC mission or two.

Henroid on
  • Options
    ArasenArasen Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    The chapter 14 battle
    Do the reinforcements for the incediary round tanks ever stop coming? Spend most my AP killing the infantry and just scratching one of the tanks each round.

Arasen on
    [SIGPIC]steam_sig.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Grayjack72 wrote: »

Ruined it? Really? I think they're just succeeding at what the anime tried and failed to do: create dramatic tension about Welkin and Alicia's relationship. In the game it's obvious, but since they have to try and create more plot, in the anime they did this by derailing Alicia's personality pretty badly, in the Manga they utilize existing side characters.

And although I know that it's not what's going on, I like to imagine the Marina is giving Cezary the evil eye for no reason whatsoever. She's just popping up at random points in his day and creeping the hell out of him.

The Lord of Hats on
  • Options
    ValkyriaX01ValkyriaX01 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I spy Aika and Vyse sleeping on each other's shoulders while Alicia silently looks out and Ellet says something.

Basic gist of the second volume as far as I can tell is (starting from page 31 if I have the same RAWs):
    Instead of it being Welkin, Faldio, and Alicia down in the ruins, it's solely Alicia, who runs into Selvaria (who is also alone; but then again, she ran several other Gallian troops through w/ her rapier; how they got in is beyond me), gets impaled in the arm, but has her Mysterious Body potential activate, surprising Selvaria.

Chapter 6: Let it be known that Selvaria seems a lot more cruel. Instead of waiting until later, she goes "Full Powah" and freaks out Squad 7 and support. She lands on a damn tank, spots Welkin, and threatens to vaporize him. Alicia steps in, to the WTF of her team. For some reason, Selvaria can't bring herself to fight Alicia (judging from the earlier part of the chapter, it seems like she was trying to convince Alicia to join her; super-sister with super-sister, you know?), and lets the Squad escape for now.

Chapter 7: If you look in some of the medical barracks scenes, where Alicia seems to realize how much latent power she carries, you'd also spot two of the three Medic sisters. Damn, Rosie has an evil eye; and also has more of a vicious Darcsen Hater streak than her anime/game counterpart. Lots of things happen; it seems that Faldio is once again playing verbal conscience to Alicia, but the way he goes about it in this one seems result in a major misunderstanding; if I'm judging Faldio's lolShock expression right.

Omake Pages: Selvaria looks hot in a schoolgirl uniform. That is all. And that Alicia really has talent to bake bread in a good tank shape.

All in all, the end of Chapter 7 reminds me of an old pre-rap?reggae? tune called "It wasn't me" by shaggy?, but instead of it being a girl catching her guy redhanded with another girl, it was a guy catching his girl readhanded with another guy.

ValkyriaX01 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Doctor FinkDoctor Fink Bishounen Chewbacca Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

C'mon...

How dare you...

How dare me? How dare you?

Edy already had the DLC spotlight. There are plenty of more characters to explore and get to know a little better.

Since these challenges are apparently tied in to Edy's Detachment, it makes sense that the challenges are for each member of the squad. However, if this wasn't tied in with Edy, I think it would be more logical to have the Drill Sergeant or any of the EW1 vets holding the challenges for some sort of reward.

Doctor Fink on
    PSN: Doctor_Fink / Xbox Live:LieutenantDef / Steam: Doctor Fink
  • Options
    WraithtekWraithtek Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I spy Aika and Vyse sleeping on each other's shoulders while Alicia silently looks out and Ellet says something.
    Ah, didn't catch that when I skimmed through.
    vc_manga_vol2_pg13.jpg

Wraithtek on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    If you read the RAW review I gave, you'd see that can also spy two of the three Medic sisters in chapter 7. And the Omake scenes.

ValkyriaX01 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    PunkBoyPunkBoy Thank you! And thank you again! Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Not only Rosie, but Marina has a pretty intimidating evil eye. I would hate to be Cezary.

PunkBoy on
    Steam ID:
    steam_sig.png
    The Linecutters Podcast: Your weekly dose of nerd! Tune in for the live broadcast every Wednesday at 7 PM EST, only at www.non-productive.com!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    OOOH!

[gleam] just got Ep.11 out! Time for it to make its way onto my HD, then I'll review when I can.

ValkyriaX01 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    *huff puff puff puff*
    I came...as soon...as...I...could...
    More....DLC?! What the....fuck?!
    On...one hand...I'm happy...for the continued...support...but...on the other...fuck me for being in Iraq...

Rent on
  • Options
    edited June 2009

Ruined it? Really? I think they're just succeeding at what the anime tried and failed to do: create dramatic tension about Welkin and Alicia's relationship. In the game it's obvious, but since they have to try and create more plot, in the anime they did this by derailing Alicia's personality pretty badly, in the Manga they utilize existing side characters.

And although I know that it's not what's going on, I like to imagine the Marina is giving Cezary the evil eye for no reason whatsoever. She's just popping up at random points in his day and creeping the hell out of him.

Well if you put it that way, I guess it makes sense. I wasn't thinking too clearly yesterday.

Grayjack72 on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Ep.11 Sub:
    Opening begins with Borg talking politics to Princess Cordelia. Cordelia zones out watching a bird. Borg pulls her attention back. She's to hand out achievement medals at the banquet. And the reason the Empire is invited is politics. Borg says it's to remain somewhat friendly with both the Federation and the Empire.

Opening credits. Still worth listening to.

Welkin still sucks at tying a tie. Alicia ends up coming in to help; and gets called (instead of a goldfish because of her dress) an oily mackrel. Alicia air punches Welkin, telling him that she's used to his odd persona, but to not to say such things to other girls. Alicia helps Welkin finish tying his tie, and comments on getting souvenirs for the rest of the squad.

OMG! Angry Hans in a porcavian Tux! ROFLMAOWTFBBQ1!!! Ok. got that out of my system. Isara and Hans wonder where Oneesan and Alicia are. She spots someone entering.

Back in the room, Alicia and Welks were debating on what to get; Alicia says to let her and Isara choose, but Welks has to carry the luggage. Faldio interrupts, telling Alicia that it used to be him that took care of Welkin's tie problems. His leg healed, and he says that he wouldn't miss this party. Heck, "even the dead would rise" just to go.

Jeep ride; Ramal's the driver, but he keeps glancing at the lovely Isara. Faldio tells the truth about the banquet; which is to try and raise the Randgriz family's influence. He warns Welkin to watch out; his last name will cause others to try and take advantage. Alicia eventually breaks the convo, and says everyone should feel happy. "Right Isara, Ramal?" but Ramal snaps out going "Uh... Yes." Faldio teases him about eyeing Isara. He denies it. Isara seems unperturbed (I'm starting to think she may have a major brother complex), while Hans does a <(-o-)> face A bit more Alicia/Faldio hijinks, and they arrive in-line for entry to the complex (If you notice, there's three lanes; Horse-drawn, vehicle, and I guess Military Vehicle).

Ellet is enjoying the photo Ops. She tries questioning the Feddy ambassador, but he brushes her off. She then spots Welkin and co, and tries to interview Welkin. Welkin is clearly humble about the situation, but agrees to an interview after. Ellet thinks something big is going to happen.

Back in a vehicle, we see slave Karl and "Count Alseif" and his "wife" talking. (Guess who?) Selvaria doesn't seem too happy with the arrangements, but refuses to disobey Master Maxi. Jaeger teases her about it. Both initially believe that Cordelia is a shrewd woman. Upon arrival, they seem to be gathering such a crowd. Who knew that they'd make a "cute" couple? Guess who Selvaria spots amongst the crowd; just as she started fake smiling?

Alicia manages to run away, but warns Welkin and Co. of Selvaria's appearance. Back in the main hall, Jaeger's given a heads-up by Selvaria. He's apparently impressed that Alicia and Co survived the Batomys bombardment.

Back in a private meeting chamber, Cordelia's being a doll sitting while Bord and the Feddy Ambassador chat.

In one of the Royal Hallways, Welkin and Co are wondering about the motives of the Empire's elite. Then they spot Cordelia and her Co walking toward the main room. Alicia catches the glance of Cordelia.

In the ballroom, Cordelia gets a cue to give a premade speech. While the Fed Ambassador is getting ready to deliver his buttered speech, Ellet takes pictures; and spots the two Emperial Generals. The Feddy's speech sucks, and Jaeger agrees. He then spots Selvaria's nemesis and company. He learns their leaders' names when they're asked to come forward to receive their awards. He butter's up the Gunther name, to which Alicia and Ramal reject quietly. Isara says that Welks is used to it. Let me intrude here to say that Isara seriously, w/ Headband and dress, looks almost like Cordelia. Alicia feels happy for them, but leaves for some air.

She's still a bit envious of Faldio and Welkin having families. Her thoughts are interrupted by Jaeger, who tells her who his is indirectly, and kisses her hand.

Back in the ballroom, Welkin excuses himself from the gaggle of girls (and their partners) that surround him. Faldio knows that Welkin left because he's not used to that kind of attention. Faldio then asks if anything happened at the Cabin, but Welkin says no. Faldio gets annoyed ("Get Laid, Damn it!"). He wants Welkin to step up his game and go for a homerun. He says it's probably because he's more interested in lizards and beetles. He asks if Welkin thinks Alicia is cute. Welkin begins to respond...

...And we have a scene change back to Alicia and Jaeger. "What are you planning?" "Getting close to young ladies." Good one, Jaeger. Alicia continues to press the point, and Jaeger gets all up in her grill and says "A warning. If you don't want to get involved, tell your buddies, and get out." Selvaria interrupts, calling Jaeger "General Jaeger." Alicia attempts to chase after them, and nearly bowls over another person. Welkin and Faldio see her, and ask what's wrong. Alicia's about to warn them, but trails off.

Borg tells Cordelia to take a rest.

Back in the halls, Alicia, Welks, and Faldio discuss the Empire's Drei Stern (Three Stars). Welkin goes to get Isara and Ramal. Alicia ends up admitting she's never been kissed on the hand, and is unused to it. Faldio then gives Alicia a piece of ruin from the Barious Ruins. Alicia thanks him, then runs off.

OMG. Cordelia has long silver hair. Not sure if it's a wig or real, since she gets her mouth covered by a handkerchief. Alicia is lost after going the wrong way, and spots the kidnapping. She's knocked out as well, and Borg shows up.

End.

Ep.12 Preview:
    Welkin and Faldio end up teaming w/ Selvaria and Jaeger in recovering Cordelia and Alicia. And once again, we see just how fast the Edelweiss can go; being able to keep up with a lighter truck. Damn, I want to watch it.

Also, I'm beginning to believe that Cordelia really has white hair. It's not flying off in the wind.

ValkyriaX01 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Ep.11 Sub:
    Opening begins with Borg talking politics to Princess Cordelia. Cordelia zones out watching a bird. Borg pulls her attention back. She's to hand out achievement medals at the banquet. And the reason the Empire is invited is politics. Borg says it's to remain somewhat friendly with both the Federation and the Empire.

Opening credits. Still worth listening to.

Welkin still sucks at tying a tie. Alicia ends up coming in to help; and gets called (instead of a goldfish because of her dress) an oily mackrel. Alicia air punches Welkin, telling him that she's used to his odd persona, but to not to say such things to other girls. Alicia helps Welkin finish tying his tie, and comments on getting souvenirs for the rest of the squad.

OMG! Angry Hans in a porcavian Tux! VCTuxedoHans.png1!!! Ok. got that out of my system. Isara and Hans wonder where Oneesan and Alicia are. She spots someone entering.

Back in the room, Alicia and Welks were debating on what to get; Alicia says to let her and Isara choose, but Welks has to carry the luggage. Faldio interrupts, telling Alicia that it used to be him that took care of Welkin's tie problems. His leg healed, and he says that he wouldn't miss this party. Heck, "even the dead would rise" just to go.

Jeep ride; Ramal's the driver, but he keeps glancing at the lovely Isara. Faldio tells the truth about the banquet; which is to try and raise the Randgriz family's influence. He warns Welkin to watch out; his last name will cause others to try and take advantage. Alicia eventually breaks the convo, and says everyone should feel happy. "Right Isara, Ramal?" but Ramal snaps out going "Uh... Yes." Faldio teases him about eyeing Isara. He denies it. Isara seems unperturbed (I'm starting to think she may have a major brother complex), while Hans does a <(-o-)> face A bit more Alicia/Faldio hijinks, and they arrive in-line for entry to the complex (If you notice, there's three lanes; Horse-drawn, vehicle, and I guess Military Vehicle).

Ellet is enjoying the photo Ops. She tries questioning the Feddy ambassador, but he brushes her off. She then spots Welkin and co, and tries to interview Welkin. Welkin is clearly humble about the situation, but agrees to an interview after. Ellet thinks something big is going to happen.

Back in a vehicle, we see slave Karl and "Count Alseif" and his "wife" talking. (Guess who?) Selvaria doesn't seem too happy with the arrangements, but refuses to disobey Master Maxi. Jaeger teases her about it. Both initially believe that Cordelia is a shrewd woman. Upon arrival, they seem to be gathering such a crowd. Who knew that they'd make a "cute" couple? Guess who Selvaria spots amongst the crowd; just as she started fake smiling?

Alicia manages to run away, but warns Welkin and Co. of Selvaria's appearance. Back in the main hall, Jaeger's given a heads-up by Selvaria. He's apparently impressed that Alicia and Co survived the Batomys bombardment.

Back in a private meeting chamber, Cordelia's being a doll sitting while Bord and the Feddy Ambassador chat.

In one of the Royal Hallways, Welkin and Co are wondering about the motives of the Empire's elite. Then they spot Cordelia and her Co walking toward the main room. Alicia catches the glance of Cordelia.

In the ballroom, Cordelia gets a cue to give a premade speech. While the Fed Ambassador is getting ready to deliver his buttered speech, Ellet takes pictures; and spots the two Emperial Generals. The Feddy's speech sucks, and Jaeger agrees. He then spots Selvaria's nemesis and company. He learns their leaders' names when they're asked to come forward to receive their awards. He butter's up the Gunther name, to which Alicia and Ramal reject quietly. Isara says that Welks is used to it. Let me intrude here to say that Isara seriously, w/ Headband and dress, looks almost like Cordelia. Alicia feels happy for them, but leaves for some air.

She's still a bit envious of Faldio and Welkin having families. Her thoughts are interrupted by Jaeger, who tells her who his is indirectly, and kisses her hand.

Back in the ballroom, Welkin excuses himself from the gaggle of girls (and their partners) that surround him. Faldio knows that Welkin left because he's not used to that kind of attention. Faldio then asks if anything happened at the Cabin, but Welkin says no. Faldio gets annoyed ("Get Laid, Damn it!"). He wants Welkin to step up his game and go for a homerun. He says it's probably because he's more interested in lizards and beetles. He asks if Welkin thinks Alicia is cute. Welkin begins to respond...

...And we have a scene change back to Alicia and Jaeger. "What are you planning?" "Getting close to young ladies." Good one, Jaeger. Alicia continues to press the point, and Jaeger gets all up in her grill and says "A warning. If you don't want to get involved, tell your buddies, and get out." Selvaria interrupts, calling Jaeger "General Jaeger." Alicia attempts to chase after them, and nearly bowls over another person. Welkin and Faldio see her, and ask what's wrong. Alicia's about to warn them, but trails off.

Borg tells Cordelia to take a rest.

Back in the halls, Alicia, Welks, and Faldio discuss the Empire's Drei Stern (Three Stars). Welkin goes to get Isara and Ramal. Alicia ends up admitting she's never been kissed on the hand, and is unused to it. Faldio then gives Alicia a piece of ruin from the Barious Ruins. Alicia thanks him, then runs off.

OMG. Cordelia has long silver hair. Not sure if it's a wig or real, since she gets her mouth covered by a handkerchief. Alicia is lost after going the wrong way, and spots the kidnapping. She's knocked out as well, and Borg shows up.

End.

Ep.12 Preview:
    Welkin and Faldio end up teaming w/ Selvaria and Jaeger in recovering Cordelia and Alicia. And once again, we see just how fast the Edelweiss can go; being able to keep up with a lighter truck. Damn, I want to watch it.

Also, I'm beginning to believe that Cordelia really has white hair. It's not flying off in the wind.
    I wouldn't mess with Hans. He looks pretty pissed.

Grayjack72 on
  • Options
    FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Hans = guano loco

Feldorn on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I have a feeling episode 11 isn't going to be the only chance the makers of the anime take with
    showing off as much of Selvaria's rack as they can.

Henroid on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Henroid wrote: »
    I have a feeling episode 11 isn't going to be the only chance the makers of the anime take with
    I hope it is. Her
    rack
    ruins everything.
    :winky:

Grayjack72 on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Okay, so I finished watching episode 11 a bit ago and, erm, it's definitely quite radically different than the in-game representation. We're not in Kansas anymore.

Henroid on
  • Options
    PunkBoyPunkBoy Thank you! And thank you again! Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, it's becoming quite different, but I'm starting to warm up to it. I thought Welkin and Alicia had a genuinely cute moment when Welkin froze up seeing Alicia in her dress and Alicia stuck her tongue out at him.

PunkBoy on
    Steam ID:
    steam_sig.png
    The Linecutters Podcast: Your weekly dose of nerd! Tune in for the live broadcast every Wednesday at 7 PM EST, only at www.non-productive.com!
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    last 9 episodes have been so boring.

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    PunkBoy wrote: »
    Yeah, it's becoming quite different, but I'm starting to warm up to it. I thought Welkin and Alicia had a genuinely cute moment when Welkin froze up seeing Alicia in her dress and Alicia stuck her tongue out at him.
    Bleh.jpg

Grayjack72 on
  • Options
    ChanceChance Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I hope it is. Her
    rack
    ruins everything.

As Rent can attest, there are few things worse than a rack. Get it?

Ohhhohohohohohoh.
    Puns make the angels cry.

Chance on
    'Chance, you are the best kind of whore.' -Henroid
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Chance wrote: »
    So bad...

Anyway, in regards to Ep.11, a question was brought up from Random Curiosity's review that I'd like to pose here:
    "This episode also made me more curious about Cordelia who has hair like Selvaria’s, probably as a reflection of her Valkyria blood, and I wonder if she can or will actually fight with that lance?"

The lance being the drill lance she has at times that's taller than her (not THAT one; that's too big). This is all provided of course, that her hair is not dyed nor a wig (which I'm doubting (it's not a wig) given the fact it doesn't fall off during the 'napping and during the chase in the preview) and that it's a sign she's really of Valkyrur descent.

And an Ep.11-Related Art:
    7654abfd9ceb7f631dce7220e9cdcac3.jpg

ValkyriaX01 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Junior YankJunior Yank Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Arasen wrote: »
    The chapter 14 battle
    Do the reinforcements for the incediary round tanks ever stop coming? Spend most my AP killing the infantry and just scratching one of the tanks each round.

Yeah, they'll keep coming
    even after you take out the tank on their side

I got lucky on my first try, since I sent Largo to take out the southern tank. Since you can't lose him permanently, it didn't really matter that he got shot to hell right after he got the job done.

I left 2 or 3 units in that area, to slow down the reinforcements with interception fire, while I raced Jann to the other end of the map.

Whenever I played this level on my NewGame+ playthroughs, I just did it the cheap way.

Junior Yank on
  • Options
    AnteCantelopeAnteCantelope Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Arasen wrote: »
    The chapter 14 battle

Yeah, they'll keep coming
    even after you take out the tank on their side

I got lucky on my first try, since I sent Largo to take out the southern tank. Since you can't lose him permanently, it didn't really matter that he got shot to hell right after he got the job done.

I left 2 or 3 units in that area, to slow down the reinforcements with interception fire, while I raced Jann to the other end of the map.

Whenever I played this level on my NewGame+ playthroughs, I just did it the cheap way.

I charged the Edelweiss behind their tank, facing towards the reinforcement area, so that every time they respawned they'd be cut down by interception fire. Sometimes one or two got away, but only rarely.

AnteCantelope on
  • Options
    kfroosterkfrooster Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Pretty much race your tanks to each of the bosses. I had Edelweiss take out the south while Zaka took out the north. Get behind them and pound their radiators.

kfrooster on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Chance wrote: »
    I hope it is. Her
    rack
    ruins everything.

Ohhhohohohohohoh.
    Puns make the angels cry.

I don't get it.

Grayjack72 on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I don't get it.
    A Rack
    Ae Rack
    I Rack