Options

Heeeeeyyy Good Job

• Options
    FabricateFabricate __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    Melding wrote: »
    Most the homeless seem to have no concerns of not being homeless, i fail to see why i should help most of them.

Now the sane ones that are just down on their luck, that's something i can get behind, but the crazy guy screaming about ufos in his teeth or something. man, what a money sink.

yeah sick people with no money deserve everything they get, fucking shitheel worthless bastard fucktards!!!

Fabricate on
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Oden wrote: »
    Protesting is just a load of self-serving bullshit.

It's just an excuse for students to make their campus look ugly by drawing all over it with chalk.
    You're an idiot.

Protests are about kicking in store fronts. And that's just step one.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    Sars_BoySars_Boy Rest, You Are The Lightning. Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Fabricate wrote: »
    Sars_Boy wrote: »
    Fallout wrote: »
    i love listening to peste noire on youtube just to spite Famine

that interview was the funniest fucking thing i have ever read

so angry

link?

http://diabolicalconquest.com/interviews/peste_noire_english.htm

Sars_Boy on
  • Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I wouldn't mind the homeless much if they weren't so goddamn needy

natek on
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Most the homeless seem to have no concerns of not being homeless, i fail to see why i should help most of them.

Now the sane ones that are just down on their luck, that's something i can get behind, but the crazy guy screaming about ufos in his teeth or something. man, what a money sink.

yeah sick people with no money deserve everything they get, fucking shitheel worthless bastard fucktards!!!

Well, when they refuse free treatment, it's hard to feel sorry for them.

Like if i offered you a sandwich and then you complain you are hungry. I just offered to give a sandwich, fuck you.

Melding on
  • Options
    LittleJimLittleJim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009

Like if i offered you a sandwich and then you complain you are hungry. I just offered to give a sandwich, fuck you.

i wonder if the mental illness has anything to do with this

i wonder

LittleJim on
    JimSig.png
  • Options
    Sars_BoySars_Boy Rest, You Are The Lightning. Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

so angry

link?

I am available at anytime of the day for a fistfight or any type of sword or crossbow duel. I just purchased an automatic pistol crossbow. It's a mix between a gun and a crossbow, it's like a pistol but it fires arrows. I killed a goat with a shot in the stomach at point-blank range by alluring it with grass; the beast died three hours later. I will do the same with you.
    this reminds me of the Riddick guy

Sars_Boy on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    LittleJim wrote: »

i wonder

so, they lack the ability to make sound decisions on their own

new question

should we force them to get treatment?

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    natek wrote: »
    Houk wrote: »
    potatoe wrote: »
    teefs dear
    didn't you just move there?
    sort of rude to show up and start barking orders at the city right off the bat
    hey guys i am gonna move to canada cuz its way better than the us

okay canada, im here and ready to tell you all the ways you suck

but hey, death to america!

right guys?

next stop, Sweden!

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    edited October 2009

i wonder

It clearly does, but since we can't force them to take it, and there for they are choosing" under their own power" to not get medical and psychiatric treatment, i fail to feel sorry for the man who thinks the government is communicating to him through the colour red.

Melding on
  • Options
    OdenOden Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Oden wrote: »
    Protesting is just a load of self-serving bullshit.

It's just an excuse for students to make their campus look ugly by drawing all over it with chalk.
    You're an idiot.

Protests are about kicking in store fronts. And that's just step one.

Gonna book a flight to Canada

Gonna get me a free plasma TV

Oden on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009

so angry

link?

I am available at anytime of the day for a fistfight or any type of sword or crossbow duel. I just purchased an automatic pistol crossbow. It's a mix between a gun and a crossbow, it's like a pistol but it fires arrows. I killed a goat with a shot in the stomach at point-blank range by alluring it with grass; the beast died three hours later. I will do the same with you.

seriously just the funniest set of words ever put to paper

the part about shaving their heads, and the cat, holy loly

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I wonder if all these people who were protesting about the lack of homeless shelters actually worked instead of protesting would they actually be able to build enough homeless shelters.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Blake, I always enjoy the way you think.

Melding on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Blaket wrote: »
    I wonder if all these people who were protesting about the lack of homeless shelters actually worked instead of protesting would they actually be able to build enough homeless shelters.

Certainly they have enough time to raise money and build shit. Hell, that would make me feel a lot more accomplished.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    But Blake, building buildings is really hard work, when am I supposed to discuss politics and philosophy with my buddies? Oh, and the safety gear is so last year.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    you could wear the safety gear ironically. That is what kids do these days right?

Melding on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Numbers are you trying to imply that these people don't like doing hard work?

I mean they are out there protesting, while it is slightly windy!

How strongly people believe something is measured easily by seeing how many people are protesting when it is raining.

Blake T on
  • Options
    Shifty FisterShifty Fister Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    anyway only mexicans and poor people build stuff

Shifty Fister on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited October 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    what an odd time for christmas.

Melding on
  • Options
    edited October 2009

i wonder

It clearly does, but since we can't force them to take it, and there for they are choosing" under their own power" to not get medical and psychiatric treatment, i fail to feel sorry for the man who thinks the government is communicating to him through the colour red.

you fail to feel sorry for a man who lives in fear of what you describe as schizophrenic delusions

pretty fucked up

LittleJim on
    JimSig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    My favourite part about protests is how protesters tell us we should increase taxes to help the poor and whatnot and then when you ask them how much tax they pay they say nothing.

Yes I agree Mr protester you should pay more than nothing in tax.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited October 2009

habitat for humanity and christmas in april were great to work with :)

i read a freep post criticizing HfH and it was a revelation

Shifty Fister on
  • Options
    edited October 2009

i wonder

you fail to feel sorry for a man who lives in fear of what you describe as schizophrenic delusions

pretty fucked up

Well, he's been offered help, only thing we can do is force him, which we can not legally do, so we let him walk around the streets a danger to himself and others.

I also don't feel bad about child molesters getting beat in prison, to a point.

Melding on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited October 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I cannot find a scotsman talking unintelligibly :(

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    edited October 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_7pyktzpY8

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009

i wonder

pretty fucked up

Well, he's been offered help, only thing we can do is force him, which we can not legally do, so we let him walk around the streets a danger to himself and others.

I don't! feel bad about that at all

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I've been thinking of doing Habitat for Humanity when I get back from the peace corps. i figure it'll help teach me some good carpentry skills for when/if i ever have a house or a place of my own. as it is, i don't know much.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2009

are you kidding, what is

what

I think there's some bureaucracy bullshit to deal with, depending on where you're at,

but come on

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    edited October 2009
    Faggot.

Re: Scarlet

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    edited October 2009

Thanks!

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    edited October 2009

i wonder

pretty fucked up

I don't! feel bad about that at all

Well, to the point of murder i do, i mean he was a creep but I wouldn't say he deserves death for it necessarily. But to a point where he has to be put into solitary or they might kill him, yeah hard time feeling bad for him.

Melding on
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

so angry

link?

Vin Diesel? What?

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    yes but that person didn't chose their mental illness

what i find pretty fucked up is the fact that you don't feel sorry for them, when you clearly understand they are not in complete control of their faculties
    why not

child molesters are still human beings

LittleJim on
    JimSig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Hey, the dude made The Fearless Vampire Killers.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    edited October 2009

are you kidding, what is

what

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2349091/posts is a gold mine

Shifty Fister on
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009

sure sure, pick the easiest month to work

call me when you're doing christmas in december

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009

Thanks!

That was pretty intelligible

Tossrock on
    sig.png