Options

[Mass Effect] - Headbutting and Face Punching For The Fate Of Humanity!

• Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I got a million of those Quarian suit. The light armor did suck though. But I think that was more because Colossus and Predator are the only good armors in the game.

EDIT: Oh and Wrex's Geth armor.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    So did anyone try aherns mission from ME 1 on insanity? That fucker was bullshit on normal, so bullshit.

That's why you turn it down to casual for that mission and reap your reward.

I did not think of that... balls. Oh well I got it done on normal and was hella pissed!

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Yeah. Pinnacle Station was a bit of a rushjob...and by bit...I mean a complete rushjob.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    PancakePancake Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Dunxco wrote: »
    Damnit Pancake stop taking amazing screenshots.

Seriously, if it wasn't for the HUD that'd be boarderline artistic.

Stop? But explosions are cool.
    masseffect2201002080101.jpg

Pancake on
    wAgWt.jpg
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    the best thing about survival mode for that was that I literally could not die on anything less than insanity

I got like 50 kills and was like okay that should be good

then spent like ten minutes trying to off myself before thinking to switch the difficulty way up

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    Yeah. Pinnacle Station was a bit of a rushjob...and by bit...I mean a complete rushjob.

Yeah it felt kind of incomplete and out of place. I mean I understand a training sim place, but the idea that I would take time out of my track Saren schedule to hit it up? Yeah no sense. It would have been better if the station was overrun, and you had to fight your way through combat training "set pieces" to get through it. But that would require more story then they were set to give I think.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Diablo FettDiablo Fett Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    alright, so i've downloaded a lot of the DLC and it shows up on my Bioware profile as being available to download on my 360, but i have no idea how to do that

i know this sounds dumb, but how do i link my gamertag to my Bioware profile?

anybody?

Diablo Fett on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Elendil wrote: »
    the best thing about survival mode for that was that I literally could not die on anything less than insanity

then spent like ten minutes trying to off myself before thinking to switch the difficulty way up

Hardest one for me was time trial jungle, fucking stupid stupids! It didn't help that I was a vanguard and didn't have any heat reducers on my shotty, so I was basically getting three shots off before it overheated (because I stupidly put high caliber barrels on).

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Yeah it felt kind of incomplete and out of place. I mean I understand a training sim place, but the idea that I would take time out of my track Saren schedule to hit it up? Yeah no sense. It would have been better if the station was overrun, and you had to fight your way through combat training "set pieces" to get through it. But that would require more story then they were set to give I think.
    Shepard does all kinds of shit he or she has no right to be doing in wartime

there are image macros mocking this

Elendil on
  • Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    You know, after taking the "Paragon" dialog choices in the endgame, I decide to stick with the renegade ending for dramatic purposes.
    You still threaten The Illusive Man out and tell him that if he holds *anything* back from fighting the Reapers, Shepard will come gunning for him. He also states he won't sacrifice the soul of humanity to stop the Reapers. So it's not like even full Renagade is out to murder all non-humans. I think it will be all the more interesting for ME3 to let Cerberus have their shot... and then stabbing the fuckers in the back for Akuze. Sure, studying the base is dangerous, but it's unlikely preserving the base will mean you'll get 'different' endings to ME3 beyond some dialog and fluff changes. It takes my Shepard through a different dramatic arc too, since I plan for a paragon ending to ME3.

manwiththemachinegun on
  • Options
    edited February 2010

I liked just standing there in survival waiting to see if the enemies could kill me.

I remember having three guys shoot at my barrier power while my barrier shields recovered faster than they could take it down.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    alright, so i've downloaded a lot of the DLC and it shows up on my Bioware profile as being available to download on my 360, but i have no idea how to do that

anybody?

Is it not already linked to your gamer tag? I know mine was from dragons age. Have you checked dlc menu on the game itself?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Well there is that, but still other stuff at least has something behind it, playing war games when a real fucking war is going on is kind of silly. SILLY I SAY!

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Well there is that, but still other stuff at least has something behind it, playing war games when a real fucking war is going on is kind of silly. SILLY I SAY!

So does helping a woman and her brother-in-law solve their child-rearing troubles...but hey.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    Diablo FettDiablo Fett Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

anybody?

Is it not already linked to your gamer tag? I know mine was from dragons age. Have you checked dlc menu on the game itself?

yeah, i've checked multiple times, and on the site itself it lists nothing for the XBL Gamertag

Diablo Fett on
  • Options
    edited February 2010

So does helping a woman and her brother-in-law solve their child-rearing troubles...but hey.

Look you are the Tim Tebow of space ok...

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited February 2010

I like that they mocked this in ME2

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited February 2010

The H/A bar scene?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

anybody?

yeah, i've checked multiple times, and on the site itself it lists nothing for the XBL Gamertag

I ended up making a new silver account for myself and linking it to that account. any DLC you have will be activated for all profiles on your xbox

Joolander on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

The H/A bar scene?

Nah there's a couple talking in a shop on the Citadel
    They are talking about getting something health-related for their son, and at one point say something like "Maybe we should just ask a stranger on the street."

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited February 2010

The H/A bar scene?
    You can overhear them arguing again in the Sirta Foundation shop in the Citadel.

I recall someone saying something along the lines of "Why don't we just ask a complete stranger for advice again?"

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »

The H/A bar scene?

They are talking about getting something health-related for their son, and at one point say something like "Maybe we should just ask a stranger on the street."

Aren't they the same people? Their names are the same.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    edited February 2010

The H/A bar scene?

Yeah I think they are.

Also the dude still trying to get the refund was hilarious.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    Delta AssaultDelta Assault Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    They are the same people.

Delta Assault on
  • Options
    edited February 2010

The H/A bar scene?

It's funny I damn sure know my first time through I missed this, but replaying I found it.

And man they really didn't have many unique enviros in the first game. Which I remember writing off with "Yeah early space colonization wouldn't have a lot non prefab construction" but christ it gets super repetitious when you are doing every mission you can.

Also I didn't run across the crazy escaped slave girl on this run through.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

The H/A bar scene?

It's funny I damn sure no my first time through I missed this, but replaying I found it.

And man they really didn't have many unique enviros in the first game. Which I remember writing off with "Yeah early space colonization wouldn't have a lot non prefab construction" but christ it gets super repetitious when you are doing every mission you can.

The bases on unexplored worlds. Gah. They could have done a couple more building types.

-Loki- on
  • Options
    CherrnCherrn Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

"If you know what I'm doing, you know I don't have time to hack terminals for fun"

Cherrn on
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken. That's the law of samurai.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    -Loki- wrote: »

The H/A bar scene?

It's funny I damn sure no my first time through I missed this, but replaying I found it.

The bases on unexplored worlds. Gah. They could have done a couple more building types.

And some different space missions, holy crap there is only one freighter/private ship in the god damn galaxy.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    hyperpowerhyperpower Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    So Jack hates me now. How much paragon or renegade do I need so we are friends again :P

hyperpower on
  • Options
    SyngyneSyngyne Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

The H/A bar scene?

Yeah I think they are.

I like the Asari/Turian couple in the gift shop.
    ...wait, is this the lifespan talk again? We are not having the lifespan talk.

Syngyne on
    5gsowHm.png
  • Options
    BehemothBehemoth Compulsive Seashell Collector Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

The H/A bar scene?

Yeah I think they are.

I kept waiting for him to snap and say something along the lines of YOU TURIANS ARE ALL RACIST.

He'll probably show up in the third game at the factory or corporate headquarters.

Behemoth on
    iQbUbQsZXyt8I.png
  • Options
    TejsTejs Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    In the third game, you should be able to paragon / renegade up his conversation target to get him his refund.

Tejs on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Tejs wrote: »
    In the third game, you should be able to paragon / renegade up his conversation target to get him his refund.

/Roll end credits

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    hyperpower wrote: »
    So Jack hates me now. How much paragon or renegade do I need so we are friends again :P

is this her saying

FUCK OFF

when you try to talk?

because if so, there is no amount of either that will work

Joolander on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    So I was digging through my massive Mass Effect directory and I found some cool screenshots I took a long time ago. They're from the end of Mass Effect. Remember that game? It was kind of good.

They're kind of big and endgame, though.
    highresscreenshot00002.jpg
    highresscreenshot00003.jpg

Pancake on
    wAgWt.jpg
  • Options
    hyperpowerhyperpower Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Joolander wrote: »

is this her saying

FUCK OFF

when you try to talk?

yep. Is she still loyal to me? Can I still get the suicide mission achievement?

hyperpower on
  • Options
    edited February 2010

is this her saying

FUCK OFF

when you try to talk?

Disloyal doesn't mean they'll die, necessarily.

Pancake on
    wAgWt.jpg
  • Options
    LuxLux Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    That second screenshot gives me more vertigo than playing the actual game.

Lux on
  • Options
    edited February 2010

is this her saying

FUCK OFF

when you try to talk?

if she has an orange circle under her in the squad select screen, then she is loyal

Joolander on
  • Options
    Cryo84RCryo84R Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Cerberus armor and a new shotgun tomorrow as free DLC.

Cryo84R on
    So, I see the caterpillar has emerged from his cocoon...as a shark...with a gun for a mouth.