Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

By Order of the Princess of En[chat]ments

2456726

Posts

  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I think if my av was a farmer Than would fucking rape and murder my family.

    344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Why...
    Why does the "race dating" thread exist?

    I mean, what the Christ?

  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    DiscGrace wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    DG, your avatar looks kind of like a gigantic orange tick.

    SO'S YOUR FACE

    ...


    :(

    Per3th.jpg
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I think if my av was a farmer Than would fucking rape and murder my family.
    Man, that's totally not true.

    I don't even know where to find your family.

  • JinniganJinnigan Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    the dating thread is full of retards

    in other news, i am crafting an article.

    the basic premise of it is that racism is still alive. the idea is that while've encouraged diversity and tolerance (much less successfully than one would think), we haven't at all pushed equality and justice.

    first reactions?

    whatifihadnofriendsshortenedsiggy2.jpg
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Thanatos wrote: »
    I think if my av was a farmer Than would fucking rape and murder my family.
    Man, that's totally not true.

    I don't even know where to find your family.
    Than, rank these groups in order of worst to most worst:

    puppies
    police officers
    farmers
    hippies
    prison guards

    Per3th.jpg
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Thanatos wrote: »
    I think if my av was a farmer Than would fucking rape and murder my family.
    Man, that's totally not true.

    I don't even know where to find your family.

    Or you would bro rape me. One of the two.

    344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
  • GlaealGlaeal Registered User
    edited May 2007
    Jinnigan wrote: »
    the dating thread is full of retards

    in other news, i am crafting an article.

    the basic premise of it is that racism is still alive. the idea is that while've encouraged diversity and tolerance (much less successfully than one would think), we haven't at all pushed equality and justice.

    first reactions?

    Everyone will call you a racist.

    Qingu wrote: »
    In fact, there was never any decree by God through the Prophet that they couldn't recieve the priesthood.
    The last nine words of this statement are unnecessary.
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Jinnigan wrote: »
    the dating thread is full of retards

    in other news, i am crafting an article.

    the basic premise of it is that racism is still alive. the idea is that while've encouraged diversity and tolerance (much less successfully than one would think), we haven't at all pushed equality and justice.

    first reactions?

    I'm sorry, I live in Canada. :P

  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    James wrote: »
    Jinnigan wrote: »
    the dating thread is full of retards

    in other news, i am crafting an article.

    the basic premise of it is that racism is still alive. the idea is that while've encouraged diversity and tolerance (much less successfully than one would think), we haven't at all pushed equality and justice.

    first reactions?

    I'm sorry, I live in Canada. :P

    I'm sorry you're a bunch of inbreds. :P

    344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2007
    Man, Al Sharpton is a bigoted dick for attacking Mitt Romney that way.

    I'd start a thread, but I really fucking hate the "_______ has outraged me!" trend in threads.

  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Shinto, why not make a thread about Al Sharpton being the king of Black people?

    344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2007
    Shinto, why not make a thread about Al Sharpton being the king of Black people?

    Because that would be an insult to black people.

  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    Shinto, why not make a thread about Al Sharpton being the king of Black people?

    Because that would be an insult to black people.

    South Park.

    344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    Shinto, why not make a thread about Al Sharpton being the king of Black people?

    Because that would be an insult to black people.

    South Park.

    Haven't watched it in 4+ years.

  • PicardathonPicardathon Registered User
    edited May 2007
    Elendil wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    I think if my av was a farmer Than would fucking rape and murder my family.
    Man, that's totally not true.

    I don't even know where to find your family.
    Than, rank these groups in order of worst to most worst:

    puppies
    police officers
    farmers
    hippies
    prison guards
    Are you kidding me? Puppies are fucking adorable. Who doesn't love puppies?
    Bunnies on the other hand, are fucking evil. I once saw a bunny attack a squirrel outside of my house, they chased eachother for hours.
    To be fair though, the squirrel did start it.

  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Dude, Jesse Jackson was the emperor of black people.
    Not Al Sharpton.

  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Shinto, why not make a thread about Al Sharpton being the king of Black people?

    Because that would be an insult to black people.

    South Park.

    Haven't watched it in 4+ years.

    Oh. Old man.

    344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
  • HacksawHacksaw J Duggan Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Shinto, why not make a thread about Al Sharpton being the king of Black people?
    If I ever get a picture of Al Sharpton wearing a crown, I'm going to photoshop "I am the king of black people." at the bottom of it.

  • DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User
    edited May 2007
    Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody suppose
    They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses
    And what's with all the carrots?
    What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?
    :whistle:

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Shinto, why not make a thread about Al Sharpton being the king of Black people?

    Because that would be an insult to black people.

    South Park.

    Haven't watched it in 4+ years.

    Oh. Old man.

    Yes.

    But merely middle aged compared with Jeff and Will.

    They are in their early thirties.

  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Dude, Jesse Jackson was the emperor of black people.
    Not Al Sharpton.

    Oh fuck.

    344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Are you kidding me? Puppies are fucking adorable. Who doesn't love puppies?

    An angrier, bitterer man.

  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Shinto, why not make a thread about Al Sharpton being the king of Black people?
    If I ever get a picture of Al Sharpton wearing a crown, I'm going to photoshop "I am the king of black people." at the bottom of it.

    Why not just put a crown on him?

    344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
  • GlaealGlaeal Registered User
    edited May 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Shinto, why not make a thread about Al Sharpton being the king of Black people?

    Because that would be an insult to black people.

    South Park.

    Haven't watched it in 4+ years.

    Oh. Old man.

    Yes.

    But merely middle aged compared with Jeff and Will.

    They are in their early thirties.

    Anything over twenty is old here.

    :(

    Qingu wrote: »
    In fact, there was never any decree by God through the Prophet that they couldn't recieve the priesthood.
    The last nine words of this statement are unnecessary.
  • MrMisterMrMister Valuing scholarship above all elseRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Jinnigan wrote: »
    the basic premise of it is that racism is still alive.

    This premise is not controversial in academia, given that academics study actual data and are not retards.
    the idea is that while've encouraged diversity and tolerance (much less successfully than one would think), we haven't at all pushed equality and justice.

    I don't know enough about what you mean by these terms to know if they constitute an interesting thesis.

    Good luck, though.

  • HacksawHacksaw J Duggan Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Shinto, why not make a thread about Al Sharpton being the king of Black people?
    If I ever get a picture of Al Sharpton wearing a crown, I'm going to photoshop "I am the king of black people." at the bottom of it.

    Why not just put a crown on him?
    It would be much funnier if he had one put on his head by surprise, and have a kind of "OMG WTF" look on his face.

  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2007
    Glaeal wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Shinto, why not make a thread about Al Sharpton being the king of Black people?

    Because that would be an insult to black people.

    South Park.

    Haven't watched it in 4+ years.

    Oh. Old man.

    Yes.

    But merely middle aged compared with Jeff and Will.

    They are in their early thirties.

    Anything under twenty is immature here.

  • tuxkamentuxkamen Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    MrMister wrote: »
    Jinnigan wrote: »
    the basic premise of it is that racism is still alive.

    This premise is not controversial in academia, given that academics study actual data and are not retards.
    the idea is that while've encouraged diversity and tolerance (much less successfully than one would think), we haven't at all pushed equality and justice.

    I don't know enough about what you mean by these terms to know if they constitute an interesting thesis.

    Good luck, though.

    The implication, I guess, is that we are focused more on being content to say 'everyone's okay and racism is bad mmkay?' than actually saying 'not only that, but how about actually giving formerly oppressed people a real chance to play on an even field'?


    Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Spoiler:
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • JinniganJinnigan Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    MrMister wrote: »
    Jinnigan wrote: »
    the basic premise of it is that racism is still alive.

    This premise is not controversial in academia, given that academics study actual data and are not retards.
    the idea is that while've encouraged diversity and tolerance (much less successfully than one would think), we haven't at all pushed equality and justice.

    I don't know enough about what you mean by these terms to know if they constitute an interesting thesis.

    Good luck, though.

    it's an article for the student newspaper, not for anything academic.

    an op-ed piece, if you will.

    whatifihadnofriendsshortenedsiggy2.jpg
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    James wrote: »
    Are you kidding me? Puppies are fucking adorable. Who doesn't love puppies?
    An angrier, bitterer man.
    Dude, fuck you. I fucking love puppies.

  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    Glaeal wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Shinto, why not make a thread about Al Sharpton being the king of Black people?

    Because that would be an insult to black people.

    South Park.

    Haven't watched it in 4+ years.

    Oh. Old man.

    Yes.

    But merely middle aged compared with Jeff and Will.

    They are in their early thirties.

    Anything over twenty is bitter here.

    Am I doing it right?

    344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
  • GlaealGlaeal Registered User
    edited May 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    Glaeal wrote: »
    Anything under twenty is immature here.

    But being over twenty doesn't stop me from being immature, right?

    I don't want to be an old man.

    Qingu wrote: »
    In fact, there was never any decree by God through the Prophet that they couldn't recieve the priesthood.
    The last nine words of this statement are unnecessary.
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Thanatos wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Are you kidding me? Puppies are fucking adorable. Who doesn't love puppies?
    An angrier, bitterer man.
    Dude, fuck you. I fucking love puppies.
    Love to bludgeon them.

    344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2007
    Glaeal wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Glaeal wrote: »
    Anything under twenty is immature here.

    But being over twenty doesn't stop me from being immature, right?

    I don't want to be an old man.

    Hush up grandpa.

  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Thanatos wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Are you kidding me? Puppies are fucking adorable. Who doesn't love puppies?
    An angrier, bitterer man.
    Dude, fuck you. I fucking hate puppies, more than anyone else here.

  • MrMisterMrMister Valuing scholarship above all elseRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Jinnigan wrote: »
    it's an article for the student newspaper, not for anything academic.

    an op-ed piece, if you will.

    Ooooh, I thought you meant, like, academic journal article.

    In that case, carry on and educate the fuckers. People who act like racial equality already happened sometime in the late 60s are one of my number one pet peeves.

  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Elendil wrote: »
    Than, rank these groups in order of worst to most worst:
    farmers
    prison guards
    police officers
    hippies

    Though, depending on my mood, hippies can switch from 4th to 2nd.

    Puppies don't make the list, because puppies are awesome.

  • JinniganJinnigan Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    oh fuck me if these aren't creepy and reminiscient of lovecraft

    800px-PIA02863_-_Jupiter_surface_motion_animation.gif

    Jupiter_Great_Red_Spot_Animation.gif

    first one is clickable

    whatifihadnofriendsshortenedsiggy2.jpg
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Than, rank these groups in order of worst to most worst:
    farmers
    prison guards
    police officers
    hippies

    Though, depending on my mood, hippies can switch from 4th to 2nd.

    Puppies don't make the list, because puppies are awesome to maim and kill.

    344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
This discussion has been closed.