As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Blindie da Cat

• Options
    SwillSwill Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I do not understand how these words are coming out.

Just a moment ago you were able to form a coherent thought about animal companionship

Swill on
  • Options
    FoolproofFoolproof thats what my hearts become in that place you dare not look staring back at youRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    BYToady wrote: »
    What other medical conditions can I blame on "Big Farma?"

intestinal flora and fauna has been cultivated/genetically modified to increase the amount of nutrition livestock gets from it's feed. Those organisms have found new homes in human guts and are partly responsible for the "obesity epidemic" in america.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    *beats off to the cranberries - zombie*

Swill on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    wow

Weaver on
  • Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    where does crazy come from?

do people figure it out on their own, or is there like, a newsletter for this sort of thing?

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    HEY HEY HEY

Z-AH-AH-AHm BIE- E E E
    it's in your head

it's in your he-eaea-d

Swill on
  • Options
    FoolproofFoolproof thats what my hearts become in that place you dare not look staring back at youRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010

do people figure it out on their own, or is there like, a newsletter for this sort of thing?

The truth is crazy. The people who can least handle the truth of this world invent stories so they don't have to think about it. it is angles dancing on the head of a pin or antimatter/matter reactions during the big bang
    depending on how high your intellect needs it's bullshit stacked.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    fool done got in to ol' lady Bessa's medicine drawer

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Foolproof wrote: »

The truth is crazy. The people who can least handle the truth of this world invent stories so they don't have to think about it. it is angles dancing on the head of a pin or antimatter/matter reactions during the big bang

so on your own then

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
  • Options
    edited September 2010

so on your own then

we all are, of course individuality is an illusion.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    HoA-playerHoA-player Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

intestinal flora and fauna has been cultivated/genetically modified to increase the amount of nutrition livestock gets from it's feed. Those organisms have found new homes in human guts and are partly responsible for the "obesity epidemic" in america.

That "theory" is awesome.

HoA-player on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    sponsor a starving African child today, donate your intestinal flora and fauna

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    HoA-player wrote: »

That "theory" is awesome.

Sweet, now I don't have to feel any responsibility for being a fat bastard.

It has nothing to do with eating 10000 calories a day (rough estimate based on the entire pack of oreos I just ate)

And nothing to do with the fact that I spend all day in front of a computer. It's all because of cow gut flora.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    fool has gone full end-of-world anime on us

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    sponsor a starving African child today, donate your intestinal flora and fauna

I don't think they would willingly share their tech. They sell food and don't want us to efficiently get nutrition from their products. They only want their livestock to put on weight fast and not their customers.

If they were intentionally allowing us to get more nutrition from the same amount of food it would suggest that we were ourselves being grown as a foodstuff.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Fool, go to sleep.

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Aw man, you mean the genetically engineered bacteria is also smart enough to tell the difference between my guts and cow guts? that's bullshit cause I stuff all kinds of beef in there.
    From both ends! Hey-o!

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Weaver wrote: »
    Fool, go to sleep.

Weaver, wake up. Its later than you think.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    a new life, in the off-world colonies

Weaver on
  • Options
    skinny87skinny87 Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Hey, at least Foolproof isn't going on about 'the jews' controlling everything, or that there's a conspiracy for 'them other races' to outbreed white people within a century.

As far as crazies go, he's fairly safe

skinny87 on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Aw man, you mean the genetically engineered bacteria is also smart enough to tell the difference between my guts and cow guts? that's bullshit cause I stuff all kinds of beef in there.
    From both ends! Hey-o!

E coli gets from a cow to us pretty often so does any other thing living in a cow's gut.

Cows get some of their nutrition (like we all do) from a symbiotic relationship between the cow and the plants and animals living in its guts. They convert raw food into vitamins for us and we give them raw food and a place to live.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Fool, you are a special kind of drunk right now.

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    From both ends! Hey-o!

E coli gets from a cow to us pretty often so does any other thing living in a cow's gut.

Cows get some of their nutrition (like we all do) from a symbiotic relationship between the cow and the plants and animals living in its guts. They convert raw food into vitamins for us and we give them raw food and a place to live.

...Gravemind?

skinny87 on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    NUTRITION! HOW DOES IT WORK?

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Gonna genetically modify my ecoli to produce ethanol so I can be drunk erryday.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    skinny87 wrote: »
    Hey, at least Foolproof isn't going on about 'the jews' controlling everything, or that there's a conspiracy for 'them other races' to outbreed white people within a century.

I'm pretty sure that whoever gets the blame for the conspiracy is the most innocent. The 'jews' and brown folks are just the con's fallguys and patsies.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    edited September 2010

I'm pretty sure that whoever gets the blame for the conspiracy is the most innocent. The 'jews' and brown folks are just the con's fallguys and patsies.

So the corporations and scientists are actually innocent, then, by that logic?

MY GOD, THE SPACE LIZARDS ARE THE REAL CULPRITS!

skinny87 on
  • Options
    UmaroUmaro Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Foolproof what's up with AIDs

Umaro on
    Dogs.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Umaro wrote: »

Blood fungus

skinny87 on
  • Options
    edited September 2010

idk does anyone hate gays or africans? I'd suspect them first but you don't need conspiracy where ignorance will do. They make vaccines with monkey parts and chicken eggs so a new disease could come from either of those critters.

Back before Nixon signed the bioweapon treaties lots of attention was given to developing a way to destroy immune systems so ubiquitous diseases could finish the job. I doubt that research stopped just because we told the Russians we'd stop if they did.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    edited September 2010

So the corporations and scientists are actually innocent, then, by that logic?

MY GOD, THE SPACE LIZARDS ARE THE REAL CULPRITS!

The dragons are patsies. We all know the space monkeys are the real conspiracy.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    UmaroUmaro Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    You're making the mistake of thinking that humans are somehow better at murdering people than mother nature is. Bitch hates us.

Umaro on
    Dogs.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Bitch hates us.

It's love/hate. Kinda like me and stray cats.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    why would you feel sorry for the cats

cats are murderous assholes

we do have 3 of them, but they're still murderous assholes

L|ama on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    L|ama wrote: »
    why would you feel sorry for the cats

cats are murderous assholes

we do have 3 of them, but they're still murderous assholes

I don't like how they play with their prey. I've heard it is so they can teach their young to kill but it still rubs me the wrong way. When they play with a ball of string however it is adorable.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    GO TO BED

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    GO TO BED

Tell me a bedtime story.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    GO TO BED

Tell me a bedtime story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSaFgAwnRSc

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    GO TO BED

Tell me a bedtime story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSaFgAwnRSc

Now I'm too scared to sleep. Please tell me that wasn't a true story.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Does she start that song off by burping in her sleep?

Ashcroft on
    ZD98Zka.png