Options

[Mini Phalla] Disney Phalla- Welcome To Yensid:: Game Over! Village Victory

• Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    relatively, kites don't fly that high.....

however, when considering the elative response free flight brings... any height above 6 feet for a duration of more than 3 seconds should convey a similar joyful feeling to flying like a kite. minus the strings.

:P

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Vote Closed.

You are all in trouble.

All of you.

Ok, not all of you, but some of you.

Ok.

One of you.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    (hint: it's me!)

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    And so, the Gathering had begun again. Another night, another choice. But the clear voice came from the crowd. A clear voice that seemed to know what they were talking about. "you. You are not one of us. You do not belong here with us. This, This I know."

And so the Gathering turned to the one that was pointed out. And what else could the figure do. They wouldn't listen to reason, or even to the story that she had come up with. After all, looking at her, who could ever believe that she was a snake?

And so it was that Jasmine, the Princess of a Different Color, was removed from Yensid. And somewhere within the borders, a bit more grey recovered, and a singing birdy dropped to the ground dead.

But the night was far from over.

Once again as the Gathering was congratulating each other in the most dour of moods possible, the green fire erupted beneath one of them. And the little girly scream rang true. As the gathering turned around to see the results, it was made obvious that seafood was on the menu for dinner as the green fire consumed and roasted the little redhead, Ariel.

And so, as the Gathering munched happily on the remains of the fish girl, wishing that they had some tartar sauce available, they did not notice the little girl, the quiet and meek girl, sneaking through the crowd, coming up to the short fat Queen who was watching over the rather tall, dark, thin man. The voice whispered sweetly into the ear of the Red Queen, "We're looking for you tonight, not him."

And so with a stab and a gaggle of happy animals descending, the Red Queen was no more.

But the air was still and full of tension. At least one night remained. At least.

The Dead

Ronrab- Jasmine-Mafia
    Kias- Ariel- Mafia

Dunadan019- The Red Queen- Guard

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    All PMs are out.

VOID SLAYER IS ON INACTIVE WARNING I AM BEING LENIENT BECAUSE I AM IN A GOOD MOOD.

BUT I AM NOT HAPPY.

AS MY LARGE TEXT STATES.

BAD INFIDEL!

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    KiasKias Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    ooOOOooooOOOooOOoOoO

Duna-gambit, Ho!

tee-hee, I am still the prettiest princess!

oOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOo

Kias on
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    2. DJP3710
    7. CapFalcon
    8. Godmode
    11. daniant
    12. The Ender
    14. Void slayer
    17.Alegis

Heaven or hell, let's rock.

I'll settle for dani the ant for the time being. Dani, how do you plead to the charges of being a bratty bitch?

Alegis on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    oooOOOooo
    Man, what? If you're already a village special, why would you epic reveal as the wrong role
    oooOOOooo

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Sorry, I'm

EPIC SPOILER
    Cruella-De-Vil-101-Dalmatians.jpg

Needless to say, I'm anti-princess. Except if I get to use their hair as a braided throw-rug, I guess.

daniant on
  • Options
    ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    oooOOOoo

Good night, sweet prince...

Dammit Al, you better wish me back to life posthaste

ooOOOoo

ronrab on
  • Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Alegis. I don't trust those shifty of your avatar's.

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Kias wrote: »
    ooOOOooooOOOooOOoOoO

Duna-gambit, Ho!

tee-hee, I am still the prettiest princess!

oOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOo

ooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOoooo

:mrgreen:

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooOOOOOooooOOOOOoooo

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Going on the road again, so I'm going to say Dani. Apparently, the mafia has cover roles, so a vanillager reveal isn't too convincing to me.

Capfalcon on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Nope, not a cover role. I'm really vanillager. What's the reasoning on this vote, Alegis, Cap? Besides my inactivity, which got me kicked out of the other game?

daniant on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    That it's now obvious to me the green fire is in fact the vig and there's a mafia kill missing some days ago which didn't appear blocked in narration.

That said you're not the only I suspect. Input from others here would be appreciated.

Alegis on
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Capfalcon today, most assuredly. He is "Aurora." And my guard is dead, so I may not be much longer for this world. I shall leave saying that I am
    Jafar, the village seer.

godmode on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Well, doesn't that change things!

Time to go take another long nap, capfalcon

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Capfalcon then, the green fire is most likely the dragon sorceress Maleficent from sleeping beauty.

Also sorry about yesterday, my internet provider crashed.

Void Slayer on
    He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    DJP3710DJP3710 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Later, Space Capfalcon.

DJP3710 on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Awesome. Capfalcon.

daniant on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Capfalcon

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    fyi if for some arcane reason the game doesn't end tonight, I'm in the network.

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    vote closed.....

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    And so once again, the Gathering gathered, but tonight there was no doubts.

They pulled the cloak from the last of their suspects, and the blonde was terrified and ran screaming from the leering, cackling, steepled-fingering Villains around her. Aurora did not run without taking somebody along with her. As she fled the gathering, she grabbed the staff of Jafar and brained him upside the pointy skull.

And then she continued to run and run and run. And run and run and run.

And as the Gathering celebrated, Maleficent decided that she really hadn't quite had enough killing so slake herself, or to leave herself satisfied. And so, the green fire erupted once again, this time it went up with ease and with stink. And soon, the horrified screams of Cruella de Vil filled the air.

And while the Gathering was sad to see her go, she did keep down on the stray population of Yensid.

The threat from the Princesses was gone.

For now.

The Dead

Capfalcon- Aurora
    daniant- Cruella de Vil
    godmode- Jafar- Seer

Village Victory!

The survivors:

DJPnumbers-Maleficent- Vigilante
    The Ender- Scar-Mason

Void Slayer- The Queen
    Alegis- Prince John

info will be up later...

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    You switched the colors of dani and capfalcon in the dead list :)
    Thanks for hosting ahava.

Network proboards
    http://cryogeniczombie.proboards.com/
    Spoit wrote: »
    oooOOOooo
    Man, what? If you're already a village special, why would you epic reveal as the wrong role
    oooOOOooo

To throw the mafia off track as to who they pick to kill, considering there's likely a guard around. His pick of magic mirror was a good one.

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Mafia Roles:
    Aurora-
    You are Aurora, princess of a land full of beauty and happiness and lots of really fat people with atrophied muscles and weak limbs. You languished in a slumber for hundreds of years and all they did was sleep. Fat Asses. You left that stupid kingdom to come to this one and you find yourself much happier here. There are other beautiful girls and you have all decided that this will be your kingdom. Together. Here, you will no longer be the subjects of Fate and chance, you will no longer bend your knees and kiss the feet, or anywhere else, of whatever Prince happens to find you first. You are a Princess. They will listen to you.

Win Condition: Outnumber or Equal the stupid people of this land. You will show Them just what it is to be powerless over your own destiny.

(Cover Role)
    Shan Yu- you are the feared leader of the Mongolian horde, come to take over the Han and destroy China and all her glory. But that’s really just the children’s tale that was told about you. In all honesty, you were simply seeking the answer to life’s burning question, who invented spaghetti?

Win condition: Free the Land from the Bratty Bitches Once and For All!

Belle-
    You are Belle, a young girl born too beautiful for words, but too poor to have anybody really notice. Other than that stupid ugly brute, Gaston. And he expects you to fawn all over him, to ooh and ahh and fall so madly in love. Just because his biceps are as big as his head. No. You had other plans for your life, and somehow, you ended up here. You’re a princess, for certain, you had to do some strange things to get here (like some beastiality and perhaps one or two times with some hot wax), but you are a Princess. And nobody is going to ever ever tell you what to do again.

Win Condition: Outnumber or Equal the stupid people of this land. You will show Them just what it is to be powerless over your own destiny.

(Cover Role)
    Kaa- You’re that sssslithering ssssnake that tries to take Mogli and eat him into a million pieces. And when you realized you couldn’t have him, you tried to leave him as a present for Shere Khan. At least, that’s what the storybooks say. But you are simply a nice python, who was only doing what came naturally. There is an order to the world, and you were only fitting into your place in it.

Jasmine-
    You are Jasmine, the Princess of a Different Color. You have style, you have class, you have attitude, and you have a bare midriff. But you were still pushed around by those men in your life. Always pushing and prodding and poking, always wanting you to be what they wanted you to be, and not what you wanted. And those outfits, the dressing up. Frustrating. At least at night, you could always disappear into your room and pet your kitty. Here, in this new Kingdom, you and your newly found sisters in arms and pillows will never allow anybody to boss you around again.

(Cover Role)
    You are Sir Hiss. Prince John’s loyal sidekick and servant. You do everything that you can to help your beloved Prince wrest the rule of all England from his crusading brother Richard the Lionhearted. You collect taxes, you put down rebellion, and you do everything you can to restore law and order to the land.

Ariel-
    You are Ariel, every swimmer and sailor’s wet dream. Literally. You know what’s harder than being a princess? Being a princess without legs to kick people with. And they want to run their hands over your tail, and feel your scales and they’re always asking about what size seashells you have. It’s annoying. Also, you have red hair. Apparently that’s enough to get you treated differently. Stupid Humans. You’ll show them! You’ll show everybody just how much a girl with a tail can do! Once you figure out how to get out of the bathtub…

(cover Role)
    Edgar- You are Edgar. You have taken care of the nice lady for years, seen to it that her house is in order, and all her needs are met. But she only has eyes for her Duchess and those kittens. It would be senseless of you to allow your Lady to waste all of her money on those cats. You’re simply looking out for her best interests!

Village Roles:
    Maleficent-
    Rudeness should never be tolerated. Not from the lowest servant to the highest in the land. You had been scorned, spurned, and ostracized all of your life, and that last slight was the last straw. Somebody had to be taught a lesson. Yes, it might have seemed a bit overzealous to punish an innocent child, but she would never learn to be kind to others if she didn’t learn it young! Children need to be taught the lessons that their parents refuse to learn. Otherwise, we will live in a godless society.

Ability: every night, PM me the name of the rude whippersnapper you wish to see bent over your knee and spanked like the cheeky little brat that they are.

Cruella De Vil-
    You were not trying to kill little, innocent, cute, yapping, ankle-biting puppies! You were simply doing your part to keep the stray population in London Down. They were too many, and you didn’t need them all, just a few. After all, who really has enough money to feed that many dogs. Really. And did their maid have enough time or even energy to clean up after them all? It was all just a misunderstanding.

Ursula:
    You think you have it tough? Trying being a fat girl who has so much trouble getting oxygen that your skin turns purple. How about going prematurely grey, and then ending up with a full head of thick, luscious white hair at the young age of twenty-two. You’d be a little cranky too. Honestly. And then the little girl with the perfect hair and perfect body somehow always gets to have all her dreams come true. How is that fair? And if her sisters had figured out how to make all their dreams come true? Chaos would have truly reigned in the Ocean. And you can’t let that stand.

Jafar-
    You are one of the most maligned men in all of history. There is no evil advisor more reviled than you. Well, perhaps Rasputin, but he’s apparently not on your level so we can’t mention him. But he was truly evil. You are merely trying to return law and order to the kingdom so carelessly run into the ground by the Shah. And his spoiled brat of a daughter just keeps getting in the way. You know that if you look deeper into it all, you can find the answer.

Ability: PM me every night to get a good look at somebody and whether they agree with you for the need for law and order.

Gaston-
    You are Gaston and you are by the far the handsomest, best looking, dashingest man ever to walk the face of the Earth. You might even be the most attractive man to walk on the surface of the sun, but alas the world will never know. Being such an awesome person as yourself, you truly deserve an awesome wife. Who else would believe that you had anything less. She must be lovely, have well formed hips and lips that seem to pucker at all the right moments and disappear at all the right… mmm. Ahem. Unfortunately, the woman of your dreams, the true love of your heart and the one desire of your most virile loins hates you. Spurns you. And believes that just because you can’t think about her without needing to jump into a snowbank, believes that she owns you. Uppity bitch.

The Queen-
    It’s right there in your name. You are the Queen. And as such, you have purview over all the land and everything and everybody in it. You are the ruler of all that you see. And that includes your dead husband and his horrid daughter. But no. That little witch decides she has to rule the kingdom. After all, she has the blood relative claim. Bitch. You are queen and you will see to it that it is You, not her or her friends who will run this place. Queens outrank Princesses everytime.

Lady Tremaine-
    You are the Lady of the House and the Lady of the Land. Your husband died and left everything into your care and capable hands. You, however, had no control over your stepdaughter. She was not raised very well, obviously, to not know how to heed the orders of her betters. Of her superiors. You were left in charge, and she dares to not only defy you to your face, but in public! How humiliating! Children must be taught to mind their manners and obey their betters. Who is she to think she’s so special. Normal people do not have feet that small.

Prince John-
    You are the rightful ruler of England. You you you you you! Not your scoundrel of a brother Richard the Lionhearted! He abandoned England to go off on some silly crusade somewhere for some reason. You, however, stayed in England and you are going to rule her, protect her, and love her as though she were your own mother….. Mommmyyyyyyy! Ahem. Yes, you are the ruler, the sole sovereign, and it is up to you to ensure that rule stays in your grasp and that those greedy girls don’t try to think that they can possibly run anything.

Captain Hook-
    You are simply an old sea captain. You were merely trying to make certain that everything was as it should have been. Things have a set order, you know. And there are set rules and regulations for everything. And children break those rules. Not only do children break the rules, but they look for new and interesting ways to break rules every day. Why can’t these children learn that adults simply know better than they do. It’s not your lawn, but it’s your ship. And those bratty girls will never be granted permission aboard.

Red Queen-
    You are the Red Queen. You are the reason that there are…things. Yes. Things. Wickets and Crickets and Spades and Aces. You have led and ruled and protected and defended your right to rule and to lead over many years. Little children have tried to conquer you, to topple you, but you have always won out. You may not have the gentlest method, but you have protected your rule and your land forever. And you will continue to do so against these… Girls.

Ability: every night PM me with the name of somebody you wish to give your benevolent protection to.

Madame Medusa-
    You’re really not all that bad. You just wanted a pretty stone. It would have helped so many innocent orphan children back home. So many. But no, that little girl couldn’t see that. She could only see what she wanted to see. Children and their narrow frame of mind. Children and their limited understanding. The young do not understand, comprehend, or grasp that which the adult world is trying to do. You were trying to help her. Instead, she fights you every turn. This is the thanks you get. And now, now you’re faced with the thought of losing your independence and being placed under the rule of even more Children? Not while Madame Medusa is around.

Scar-
    You’ve got a bit of a problem. You are by far the most badass in the area. The biggest, nastiest, meanest guy around. Here’s your problem. You are not a human. You are a cat. A big cat, but still a cat. Well, a lion really. So that makes you better than a cat. But the problem is, you stand out in this population. Add that to the other problems that you have with the youth taking over the world, and being underappreciated as the true genius that you are, and well, you’re pretty miserable. But, you do have one thing going for you. You’re not alone.

Ability: congratulations! You have found a brother in arms and in spirit. You trust Shere Khan completely.

Shere Khan-
    You’ve got a bit of a problem. You are by far the most conniving man in the area. You are the most wicked, the most feared, other people cower and quake at the mere mention of your name. But there’s the problem You are not a human. Now, you’ve never seen this as a problem before. Humans are weak. Humans are food. Humans are soft and squishy and oh so delicious. But now, there is an even bigger problem. The humans are growing smarter, wiser, and more greedy than you ever were. It will be a tricky thing to rid this land of this growing menace. But you do have one thing going for you, all powerful Shere Khan. You’re not alone.

Ability: congratulations! You have found a brother in arms and in spirit. You trust Scar completely.

Hades-
    You’re the fast talking, high fiving, jump and jiving King of the Underworld, baby! You are a God amongst men and a King amongst the dead. But, it’s dark in your world and you’re looking to move up. You’re the oldest of your siblings and that should count for something. So what if you spent most of your youth in a dark, dank, secluded space away from almost everybody else. That was because you were in your father’s stomach! You deserve better. First born males always deserve better. And you had to take it from your youngest sibling because well, he got you out of the stomach cavity. But these new children, these upstarts who weren’t even eaten by anybody let alone their own Prince’s… You are a God. You will not be ruled by some young…girls.

Mad Madame Mim-
    You’re the sorceress who would have been fantastic in all of Old England! You had the corner on the market on awesomeness. But then Merlin showed up with that little brat of his who was sure to be king. And you were more than willing to fight against Merlin and that brat, but you were outsmarted (it happens to everybody), and so you moved here. And now, happy as you can be in your own little corner of the world, you’re besieged once again by young children. Well you have a few tricks up your sleeve!

Win Condition: Free the Land from the Bratty Bitches Once and For All!

Stromboli-
    You have taken children to their wildest dreams for many years, but after so long, you have lost your interest in these brats, and your joy in tormenting the little buggers and turning them into donkeys has waned. So you retired here to Yensid in hopes to get some peace (i lost the rest of this PM.... to.. demons...

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Yes, Duny's doing that was fantastic.

and I hated him for it.

hated him.

also, hate the RNG.

So sorry....

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    MarikirMarikir Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I really really really thought you guys were going to vote out Ender.

And I was really really really wanting to pop up and yell "Hey, I tried to defend him and I was the mason! Hint hint!!"

Being a dead mason is hard...

Thanks Ahava, this was fun, though short for me. Being a mason for the first time was interesting, knowing there was someone good I could trust.

Marikir on
    steam_sig.png "Hiding in plain sight." PSN/XBL: Marikir
  • Options
    MaxFrostMaxFrost Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Good game.

And wow, supplied cover roles? nice.

MaxFrost on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Oh, and the spreadsheet.

It's not elegant at all.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    This was certainly a lot of fun and, if nothing else, an educational experience in Phalla dynamics.

Thanks for running it, Ahava.

DJP3710 on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I highly apologize for the missing narration, my brain was dead and I was in a really really bad place that night.

That brought about suspicion on Dani, and that was just bad on my part. And i apologize.

But, criticism, praise, etc....

it's been a grueling week.. Thanks guys for putting up with me.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Yup. I'm sad that I got picked on and thus died the last night. But on the other hand, I have a great new grudge.

DJP####, step on down!

daniant on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Dani there was no reason not to kill you. If you were a survival neutral that's another case but you won if the game ends on a village victory and this was in the best interest of a village victory.

When you have a network and a mafia with kill(s) there's no benefit in having the game drag on. If for every mafia kill we get two kills we can clear out the list of unknowns (containing mafia) faster than they can kill the network. If the mafia had another goon in between void and you there would have been another day, and you were more likely to be a goon than void.

Alegis on
  • Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Hahaha all the specials were neutrals? Oh man.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Nah they just had a different color to distinguish them from the vanillagers, everyone had a role name but not a power.

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Yeah, the yellow coloring was just to show them as specials, not neutrals.

i was trying for education and i dropped the ball.

your turn Rawk

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    MarikirMarikir Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Kinda curious why DJP did blast me...wonder if it was cause I argued against Ender, which he voted for. Course, I only argued against that cause I knew he was village.

Marikir on
    steam_sig.png "Hiding in plain sight." PSN/XBL: Marikir
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    daniant wrote: »
    Yup. I'm sad that I got picked on and thus died the last night. But on the other hand, I have a great new grudge.

DJP####, step on down!

You gotta earn that most vulnerable trophy, missy! :P

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Daniant, you weren't my first choice for the day; I intended to blast Capfalcon, just to be sure. The network said "daniant" since Cap was getting bandwagoned. I didn't have it out for you or anything.

Marikir, you were a "shot in the dark" before I had contacted the network. Sorry for burning you to a crisp.

DJP3710 on