As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini Phalla] Disney Phalla- Welcome To Yensid:: Game Over! Village Victory

• Options
    KiasKias Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Don't vote out our lovable drunk, Crumble!

Kias on
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Alright. I'm going to look back at day 1 and give you my opinion. Will vote soon.

Go go gadget analysis. Remember children, I may be biased and not have the best observational powers. Please don't lynch me because I said someone was slightly suspicious and they turned out to be villager.
    Pre-Reveal
    Alegis: Second on the Duna wagon
    Dagon: Really kicked off the Duna wagon
    Duna: Proposed Seer.
    Ronrab: Yet another person voting for Duna
    Dani: Was around to post but not to vote? Little suspicious. Missed a chance to jump on the Duna wagon, but doesn’t make her any less suspicious
    Capfalcon: Waited around for a bit, then jumped on the Duna wagon. After this, capfalcon made some “I’m joking around look how active I am” posts. Suspicious!
    Kias: Also on the Duna wagon. Duna was winning by a huge margin by this point.

Post-Reveal
    Dagon: First to change off Duna. Maybe a nervous mafia.
    Kias: Pays no attention to the reveal and doesn’t switch off Duna despite being active. Maybe a mafia asking his buddies if he should switch off. Finally switches off Duna with 4 minutes ‘till close.
    Spoit: He was the person who first voted for Duna. And one of the first to switch off. Doesn’t sound like mafia to me.

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    MarikirMarikir Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Eh, he wasn't online, I'm willing to give Ender the benefit of the doubt. Apparently, he wasn't even aware he was unjailed?

However, Mordroth and godmode, both of you jumping on him rapidly, one after another, with nothing more than hunches...

Suspicious. Need to go see how the vote played out the first day myself.

Marikir on
    steam_sig.png "Hiding in plain sight." PSN/XBL: Marikir
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    So to me, the most suspicious people look like capfalcon, kias, and Dagon. I'd be happy to vote for any of them.

Sir Fabulous on

• Options
    edited October 2010
    Alright. I'm going to look back at day 1 and give you my opinion. Will vote soon.

Go go gadget analysis. Remember children I may be biased and not have the best observational powers. Please don't lynch me because I said someone was slightly suspicious and turned out to be villager.
    Pre-Reveal
    Alegis: Second on the Duna wagon
    Dagon: Really kicked off the Duna wagon
    Duna: Proposed Seer.
    Ronrab: Yet another person voting for Duna
    Dani: Was around to post but not to vote? Little suspicious. Missed a chance to jump on the Duna wagon, but doesn’t make her any less suspicious
    Capfalcon: Waited around for a bit, then jumped on the Duna wagon. After this, capfalcon made some “I’m joking around look how active I am” posts. Suspicious!
    Kias: Also on the Duna wagon. Duna was winning by a huge margin by this point.

Post-Reveal
    Dagon: First to change off Duna. Maybe a nervous mafia.
    Kias: Pays no attention to the reveal and doesn’t switch off Duna despite being active. Maybe a mafia asking his buddies if he should switch off. Finally switches off Duna with 4 minutes ‘till close.
    Spoit: He was the person who first voted for Duna. And one of the first to switch off. Doesn’t sound like mafia to me.

Interesting analysis. I also saw something weird combined with today's vote.

Both Mordroth and godmode voted for the same person yesterday. Today, one of them votes for Ender and the other jumps on soon after, perhaps to start a bandwagon? All based on hunches.

So, my suspicion falls on them. Could be a reason for it, but...call me suspicious.

Marikir on
  • Options
    MordrothMordroth EntrepreNerd New Republic of AlbertaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I'll get on the Dagonwagon, and off ender.

Marikir: with little or no info, there's nothing much to do OTHER than go on hunches!

Mordroth on
  • Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    The dagon seems like a good target, but so does Kais. Maybe Dagon just really trusts dunadan?

Void Slayer on
    He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    The dagon seems like a good target, but so does Kais. Maybe Dagon just really trusts dunadan?

Which makes Dagon kind of suspicious...

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Mordroth wrote: »
    I'll get on the Dagonwagon, and off ender.

Marikir: with little or no info, there's nothing much to do OTHER than go on hunches!

I know, which is pretty much all I'm going on when I noticed the odd, consistant pairing.

Might be foolish, and it might be ill-advised, but I'm willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt about life getting too busy. Especially on a weekend.

Marikir on
  • Options
    KiasKias Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    For the record, you should read through my posts before you say I did not respond. I was hovering around the boards b/w his reveal and close, just waiting for him to ask the mustache for help (it offered multiple times). Duna even mentioned the orange dot, which anyone paying attention would see showed me hanging about.

I knew it would make me suspicious, but Duna asking the mustache for assistance would have been priceless.

Kias on
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Dammit there is no mustache.

Edited vote posts DO NOT COUNT. If you want your vote counted, then put it in an unedited post.

Close in roughly 5.5 hours.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Marikir wrote: »
    Both Mordroth and godmode voted for the same person yesterday. Today, one of them votes for Ender and the other jumps on soon after, perhaps to start a bandwagon? All based on hunches.

So, my suspicion falls on them. Could be a reason for it, but...call me suspicious.

I dunno. When I've been mafia, I've never jumped on right behind someone that quickly. I guess it's something, but I'm not really feeling it.

I guess I can see the Dagon vote, though.

Capfalcon on
  • Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Oh, sorry ahava.

I'll jump on the Dagon vote too; I'm not really convinced of the suspiciousness of him, but hey, somebody's gotta bite the vote.

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Dammit there is no mustache.

Edited vote posts DO NOT COUNT. If you want your vote counted, then put it in an unedited post.

Close in roughly 5.5 hours.

smiley_moustache.gif Ah, but you see, if you simply quote the post of someone who used it, you can just copy/paste it into your own post!

Capfalcon on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Oh. Some advice for the newbies. In most games it's good to have a different suspected mafia in second place. Some games have powers that manipulate the vote. I highly doubt a Newbie Phalla would use these mechanics though, so we should be safe.

Sir Fabulous on

• Options
    edited October 2010
    Well, since I'm not really sure about others and might have already gotten some unhealthy attention, I'm gonna go ahead and throw onto Dagon.

Marikir on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    See? We're already bandwagonin' it just like the pros!

This game is so easy!

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    One unfortunate thing about Bandwagons. If you are bandwagoning a villager, you destroy any voting records you could potentially have salvaged. I'm actually surprised that so many people are following me.

Remember: I encourage you to draw your own conclusions! Mindlessly sheeping is not a fun way to play!

Vote count coming soon.

Vote Count:
    Dagon: Sir Fabulous, Mordroth, Spoit, Capfalcon, The Ender, Marikir, Daniant, Ronrab (8)
    Crumble: Alegis, Kias (2)
    The Ender: Godmode, DJP (2)
    Alegis: Crumble (1)
    Dunadan: Dunadan (1)
    Kias: Void Slayer (1)
    Ronrab: MaxFrost (1)

Yet to Vote: Dagon

Up to date as of: End of Day

Sir Fabulous on

• Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Dunadan

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I know its poor form to hold a grudge past day 1, but I really hate that Dunadan guy....

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    So um...yeah. I have had a very hectic 24 hours. Hello phalla! Duna's a special, we're analyzing the Duna wagon, The Dagon is in the lead. Anything I missed?

daniant on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Hmmm...I may have to go with The Dagon. He added to the obnoxiousness of the most annoying phalla ever (tm), besides being possible mafia in this game.

daniant on
  • Options
    DJP3710DJP3710 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    The Ender, for now.

DJP3710 on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    You have less than an Hour.

I am missing some votes and possibly some orders.

Don't make me angry.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Dagon. Really thought I voted already...

ronrab on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    There are no more boats.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Day Two

And so they gathered once again, and together within the village ovoid, the villains once again cast about their eyes to one another, until a gasp arose amongst them. “Look! Boobies!” And the others all turned to see to whom the first was pointing. And certainly enough, there were boobies there. And they were rather pointy and perky, and well formed. It was only until after they tore the owner of said boobies to shreds did the Gathering determine that they were in fact that pointy and perky due to a rather well made bra.

In all truth, the boobies that now lay scattered about the Village Ovoid were actually Old Lady Boobies (heretofore known as OLBs) that belonged to none other than that sorceress of sorceress’s the Mad Madame Mim! After the Gathered were done vomiting at the knowledge that they had both been universally attracted to OLBs, as well as they were now flopping around on the ground like a useless flounder splashing out of water, they looked around once more. And a big sigh of depression swept over them. They were no closer today than they had been the day before.

And somewhere within the realm, a shining sword was pulled from a stone, and a little boy laughed

As the Gathering disbanded, promising each other that tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow they would do better at finding those bratty bitches. None of them noticed the pretty pink knife slicing through the air towards the tallest, darkest man within the gathering, and none noticed the red scepter that deflected the killing blow, either. No, they did not notice this, for once again a flaming ball of green fire sliced through the sky and grabbed hold of the orange and black cat, and soon the great hunter Shere Khan was no more. But, everybody would have dinner now! So, Bonus!

The Dead

The Dagon- Mad Madame Mim
    Marikir- Shere Khan-Mason

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Villains need boats
    Villains need boats

ronrab on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Oh shit no! I love Mad Madam Mim!

daniant on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    All PMs are out.

day 3 starts now

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Was Mim the one who had the transformation fight with merlin?

And Scar is awesomer than Sher Khan anyway

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    oooooOOOOOOooooooo

BOOM Shalock Lock BOOM

oooooOOOOOOOoooooooo

Marikir on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Forgive, Changes have been made to the Narration.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Oh god sword in the stone. I really need to rewatch that movie. I can remember how Merlin shouts MADAME MIM! but not much else of the movie. Also something about her turning into a purple dragon and Merlin doing the dishes with magic!

Other than that I don't have anything to add I'm afraid

Alegis on
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Oh in Turkey there was this guy whose name was Shere Khan (or at least it was pronounced similarly) and he led us to an outdoor discotheque through the backdoor. Fun times.

That's all! For now

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Well, clearly all of our women need to remove their bras. As a safety precaution.

dani for day 1 inactive is all I got.

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I'm taking it off now, other inactive from day one.

Still voting for me?

daniant on
  • Options
    CrumbleCrumble Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    How did a Disney based phalla degenerate into people shedding clothing?..

Oh, never mind, carry on.

Crumble on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Now if we could only get the bodice ripping with a rip roaring song...

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    daniant wrote: »
    I'm taking it off now, other inactive from day one.

Still voting for me?

Pix

:P

Honestly, I got nothing. I'm told that you should vote for inactives if you've got no other suspicions. Hopefully someone else will form a bandwagon based on half-baked logic that I can gleefully cheerlead to defeat.

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage