Options

Mass Effect: Garrus, Liara, Kaiden and Colonel Sanders in ME3

• Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    ...Unless it's tomorrow, soon isn't fast enough...

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    -Tal wrote: »
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    Yeah...same here. I want to see a screenshot of someone doing something awesome.

The news here is that it's Arriving soon.

But will it star naked Charlie Sheen?

Yes, I know the joke has probably already been made. However, thanks to my self-brainwashing to remove mental traces of some of the fanart I've seen in these threads, my memory is a little spotty at the moment.

Johnny Chopsocky on
    ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I wanna see someone fighting like a krogan or running like a leopard. In the new DLC, of course.

Man, playing Mass Effect 1 again after a steady diet of Mass Effect 2 is hard, especially when you're using the Infiltrator in ME1. Apparently, judging by his aiming in sniper mode, Shepard fancies a drink or twelve before missions...

Actually, the other thing I've noticed going from ME2 to ME1 is "okay, galaxy map, how many planets are tagged to go to? Twenty? Oh, no, TWO."

Jazz on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Yeah...same here. I want to see a screenshot of someone doing something awesome.

FemShep is always doing something awesome. (Spoiler'd for 1280x720. Not crazy fanart. SFW. All rights reserved.)
    4F66091765544D853FBF9EF0A18CCD340ABC9471

Jazz on
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Miranda looks really strange in that shot. Not just from aliasing, her posture looks weird from this angle.

Synthesis on
  • Options
    curly haired boycurly haired boy Your Friendly Neighborhood Torgue Dealer Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    miranda always looks really strange.

curly haired boy on
    RxI0N.png
    Registered just for the Mass Effect threads | Steam: click ^^^ | Origin: curlyhairedboy
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Synthesis wrote: »
    Miranda looks really strange

FTFY ;-) (edit: aaaaand beat'd.)

Yeah, the angle does seem weird. Also that shot's from my laptop with post-processing off so it's not as pretty as it probably is on most of your rigs.

Miranda also insisted on blinking for this one.
    F0EDBB0FBF913D327B22C0DF3D43D50870858B89

Clearly she just hates having her picture taken.

Stupid game needs to go on Steam sale again so I can buy the PC version. (Both shots are from the demo once I finally got it running at a playable framerate.)

Jazz on
  • Options
    BotznoyBotznoy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I don't think anygame has yet to master the walk animation that looks natural from a fully front on view

Botznoy on
    IZF2byN.jpg

Want to play co-op games? Feel free to hit me up!
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I use Nvidia Manager to force AA x4 in my game. Didn't realize other post-processing was missing.

Synthesis on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Jazz, I am in the same boat, waiting for the sales.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Fencingsax wrote: »

I know it's only $20 right now, and that's a fraction of the $70 (IIRC) I paid for the 360 CE, but when I'm buying a game again for another platform I like to keep it cheap, you know? Plus just avoiding the buyer's remorse when it's inevitably $10 (or less) again.

Especially since buying the bloody DLC again isn't going to be Steam-sale cheap. :(

Jazz on
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Jazz wrote: »

I know it's only $20 right now, and that's a fraction of the $70 (IIRC) I paid for the 360 CE, but when I'm buying a game again for another platform I like to keep it cheap, you know? Plus just avoiding the buyer's remorse when it's inevitably $10 (or less) again.

Especially since buying the bloody DLC again isn't going to be Steam-sale cheap. :(

Oh yeah.

Got the game for ten.

Spent about thirty on DLC.

chiasaur11 on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    chiasaur11 wrote: »

Oh yeah.

Got the game for ten.

Spent about thirty on DLC.

Sounds about right. :?

Let's see... $7 for Kasumi, $7 for Overlord, $10 for Shadow Broker, $2 for Firepower... that's $26. The horse armor packs would take it to $30 even. Not for the first time I wish the DLC was on Steam ("50 cents a pack!").

Jazz on
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I think I've already spend a good $110 dollars on this game.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    bosleybosley Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    i need to quit my job so i can be at home when majestic, solid GOLD threads such as this one are born. I just want you to know that the dance .gifs made me cream my jeans with laughter.

I also want you to know that I feel no shame in sharing that fact with you.

bosley on
    YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE SIG
  • Options
    Mild ConfusionMild Confusion Smash All Things Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Some of these little pictures are quite clever, but they led to something horrible.

In an attempt at finding some Mass Effect related chuckles, I googled 'mass effect art' and clicked on deviantart...

I'm not sure how to describe how I feel about it, but the closest I can come up with is that my mind was molested by someone I trust.

Damn you internet!

Mild Confusion on
    steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I think I've already spend a good $110 dollars on this game.

I think I'm at about the same. Embarrassingly more if you count merch.

Jazz on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Talking of.

I checked some of the other comics by the person who did the clawhammer comic (and related).

They are seriously lacking.

Leitner on
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Some of these little pictures are quite clever, but they led to something horrible.

In an attempt at finding some Mass Effect related chuckles, I googled 'mass effect art' and clicked on deviantart...

I'm not sure how to describe how I feel about it, but the closest I can come up with is that my mind was molested by someone I trust.

Damn you internet!

You trusted the internet?

Classic rookie mistake.

chiasaur11 on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Leitner wrote: »
    Talking of.

I checked some of the other comics by the person who did the clawhammer comic (and related).

They are seriously lacking.

Yeah...they generally weren't that funny. But there are only a handful of webcomics that consistently are.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I know I'm going to regret this, but... I think I missed this clawhammer comic of which you speak...

Jazz on
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

Damn you internet!

This is why you leave that sort of thing to the experts.

TrippyJing on
    b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    If the only things that people posted were different dance gifs I'd be happy. I'm not too much of a curmudgeon to admit I love them all.

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    Renegade WolfRenegade Wolf Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I know I'm going to regret this, but... I think I missed this clawhammer comic of which you speak...

Here it is.

Renegade Wolf on
  • Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

Here it is.

WOW

jackisreal on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I remember that comic...mine thing I liked about it was how much better looking his Yeoman Chambers was.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Claw%20Hammer.jpg

jackisreal on
  • Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I don't get the claw hammer thing.

Casually Hardcore on
  • Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011

Do we need to draw it for you? Because I'm sure somebody has.

Orca on
  • Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

Here you go.

I was holding out on blue dotting the thread this time but welp.

SoundsPlush on
    s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    mister tuxedomister tuxedo Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

Here you go.

I was holding out on blue dotting the thread this time but welp.

Oh, it's an actual reference... I'm not sure how I feel about that now.
    It feels...
    less...
    magical.

mister tuxedo on
    Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment/ PO Box 20068/ 104 60 Stockholm/ Sweden
    Send them a Pair of Running Shoes. Used or Otherwise. Or a letter, but let's not be formulaic. Send them a picture of trainers, too. Or a painting. Or money. Whatever.
  • Options
    RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    It's not a reference to anything.

It's just a joke.

Renzo on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Renzo wrote: »

It's just a joke.

That coincidentally coincides with a more well known joke in such a way as to ease explanation.

chiasaur11 on
  • Options
    RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    chiasaur11 wrote: »
    Renzo wrote: »

It's just a joke.

That coincidentally coincides with a more well known joke in such a way as to ease explanation.

true!

I just wanted to assure mister tuxedo that said mass effect fan-comic has nothing to do with Dr. Horrible.

Also, it's 2AM. Why am I posting about this instead of sleeping?

Renzo on
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I didn't know they had a bathroom big enough and what is Garrus doing there?
    15dqg41.jpg

TrippyJing on
    b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Renegade WolfRenegade Wolf Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    "Garrus, the men's restroom is on the port side of the ship"

Renegade Wolf on
  • Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    "Turigel - Palaveni Blue"

<3

Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    "...there are worse things than Jacob."

TrippyJing on
    b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    That's...the hope.

-Tal on
    PNk1Ml4.png