As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Listen, chumpo. In the grim future of Glossolalia, there is only Derelicte. So stuff it.

• Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    I don't see what oars have to do with this

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    DE?AD wrote:
    Hey, Seriously, you should play PostSlateGray when it comes out.

Putting you on the mailing list.

@NeoToma I know, I know. If it helps any, I'm doing waaaaay more preproduction on this one. Like I'm putting a shit-tonne of effort into it. As I said to Shock earlier, I'm planning this thing as the "Gloss Game to End All Gloss Games".

It will be

my Glossolaliopus.

I'm with you, DE?AD.

Even though your serial-killings of RADlands hurt me.

Because I am a masochist.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    Stilts, you're gonna love it.

• Options
    I'm assuming we're not keeping our SlateGray characters. Or would that be spoilers?

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Dichotomy has earned my grudging respect for using Mog in FF6

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    DE?AD wrote:
    Awesome.

Yeah, basically, this game is being built on the lessons I've learned from all the previous Glosses.

The "Damnit Speed " of Space Gloss
    The Questionable Sex Appeal of Radlands
    The Opening Theme Song of Royal Blue

NeoToma on
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Stilts wrote:
    I'm assuming we're not keeping our SlateGray characters. Or would that be spoilers?

TARDIS_Journal_by_lilythepink7.jpg

DE?AD on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    ah "Dammit, Speed"

how I miss those sweet, sweet words

• Options
    I hope to say them again soon.

• Options
    Ugh, the Illustrator file of the map I'm making was set to CYMK.

Meaning all of my colors are just slightly off of the web-colors, and now I have to fix all of them.

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    oh fucking hell

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    you poor bastard

• Options
    Valve!

Have I mentioned how happy I am you're back?

• Options
    it has come up once or twice, yes!

how is shit besides that unfortunate Illustrator situation?

also when is the next slategray post coming I am getting antsy over here

• Options
    hahaaaaaa I'm WAITING FOR UPDATES AGAIN! THIS IS GREAT!

• Options
    Valve

I think I just figured out a minecraft skin to design for you

<3

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Shit is good! On a fucking roll with this [%] stuff tonight!

Next SlateGray'll probably be tonight/tomorrow.

• Options
    edited September 2011
    Doobh I am intrigued by this thing you is sayin

Dead that is super good to hear, man!

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    I am

so tired

goodnight errebody

• Options
    edited September 2011
    (Nigel) 7 12 6
    [Actuarian][Cosmopolitian][Crazy Fast]
    [i: Respectable Suit, Carelleti Rapier, Slatagré: Contratos Soldiedos da Rosa, Medkit(HP Hypo x 2)]
    Follows roof team with the medikit. However he can't help but feel this is the wrong approach. If we're gonna go in there and hit them, We should hit them with all we got. Like when Rachel got all hopped up on that mOtHeRfUcKiNg wIcKeD eLiXiR.

The Hypos lose their cerulean hue. One turns red. A Vi-o-lent red.[ 4 ] The other pulses amber and gold until it's all a yellow hue.[ 4 ]

Let's see what this does.

spending all dese points

NeoToma on
  • Options
    you guys have too many points to blow

I'm just getting by

as always

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    edited September 2011
    You have a black point that's pretty cool. Those are like Limited Edition Collectors points

The holifoil charizard of Glossolalia points

NeoToma on
  • Options
    DE?AD might have lost his clout with that black point by making that star trek pun, earlier

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    when I decide to rejoin my character has 2 black points

gonna sell them on ebay

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    can we make transparent minecraft avatars now

• Options
    (boom)

boom gets up. Not all the way up, as he hunches somewhat as if he fears the room will contract around him, but he shakily rises to some degree of height.

he feels- an emptiness. Like there's something he wants to do, but it isn't there anymore. he doesn't like the creepy man in front of him though, so he walks back over to the elevator. Is that what would take him away from here? It must be.

he feels a weight in his hand. A small, unadorned metal ball. It's got a little bit coming out the top that boom is holding down. That makes him feel good. he smiles a little. he's helping this thing out, and it is helping him out. They're friends.

boom and his friend hit the button to make the elevator go "down" and try not to notice the creepy man behind them.

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Squall wrote:
    can we make transparent minecraft avatars now

not yet, somebody should ask notch about that on twitter

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    The Prophet steps forward and closes the door behind boom.

Down below, as Attus hurls Quorthon out of the elevator, the cage door shuts with Attus, Jessie, and Jaralla inside. The "C" button lights up and the lift moves upward and toward the bow, the same way Attus just came from. It opens to reveal boom. he doesn't look good. his skin his pale, his expression flat. Did he seem a little shorter? Or is that just because he's slouching?

• Options
    Dubh wrote:

man mog is my favorite
    like, from small times
    every time I have played that game it has been always mog whenever possible and he always has the most gamebreakingy bullshit

mog dual-wielding atma weapon and excalibur(?) with offering(?)
    mog spamming ultima with the relics(?) that let you cast two spells in one turn and use only 1 MP per shot

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    [Attus Kael]
    [Deckhand][Great Strength][Good-Natured][Not Bright][Shy][Gets Carried Away]

"Mr. Boom!" Attus rushes to the man's side and picks him up as gently as possible.

• Options
    edited September 2011
    for reproduction of this situation see last panel of this comic

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Where is Mal in relation to all of this?

• Options
    oh yeah I forgot to mention Mal

Mal steps out into the same hall he'd seen everyone else go through. No one's around but Quorthon, who's laying in a heap against the wall.

• Options
    edited September 2011
    Mal Carne
    [Chef][Capoeirista][Charming]
    [Calamitous][Chivalrous][Carnal]

Mal, his job in the kitchen dealt with, slyly rejoins his crew his Captian. He's looking a bit smug and not smoking. "Hey. Asshole. What's up now?"

NeoToma on
  • Options
    (boom)

"the man broke something," boom squeaks, his voice barely above a whisper. "brain is foggy. should i recognize any of you?"

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    [Jessie Crais]

"I'm Jessie, Boom. And the man holding you is Attus," Jessie says. "We're your crewmates."

She starts pacing up and down the room.

"This definitely proves he has some way of messing with minds, like Jaralla. But how? Jaralla had to sing. What does he have to do?"

As for tonight's Derelict session, I might not be there for all of it depending on how things work out for me. My dad's working at the Honeywell branch near my apartment today, so I'll probably be meeting up with him sometime after he's off work. Not sure what we'll be doing on when we'll be doing it, though, so I have no idea how much of the session I'll miss (if I miss any at all).

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    [42/50] The names are familiar to boom. Yes, of course. he remembers now.

he should really try harder to remember important things like that.

boom feels something off about the Attus and J... dammit what was her name? Jaralla, that's right. It's not quite so unsettling as the Man had made him feel. But it's like there's a sense of... deference.

• Options
    also stilts you really smell like dog buns

• Options
    Dichotomy wrote:
    Dubh wrote:

man mog is my favorite
    like, from small times
    every time I have played that game it has been always mog whenever possible and he always has the most gamebreakingy bullshit

mog dual-wielding atma weapon and excalibur(?) with offering(?)
    mog spamming ultima with the relics(?) that let you cast two spells in one turn and use only 1 MP per shot

it pissed me off that my main character couldn't be a moogle in FFTA 1 and 2

woulda mogged the planet

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    dammit now I wanna play through FF6 again

and use umaro this time
    wanna have a dude throw other party members at the enemy

0BnD8l3.gif
This discussion has been closed.