Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Secret Satan 2011: Satans sent! Let the Giftening begin

• MoosehatIVMoosehatIV Registered User regular
    Well, that is it.

Bought my Satan all their gifts. Now I just have to wait for them to arrive. And hopefully in the right order...

·
  • MarthMarth Contemplative Kermit Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Satan, if you haven't gotten me gifts or if you're feeling extra generous, please please please get me this shirt wherever you can find it (size adult S, cream):

http://luvthatshirt.com/product_info.php?products_id=7226
    Spoiler:

I would love you forever! No pressure.

Marth on
    Steam Xbox Live LoL: SadSchaub
    ·
  • OkamiOkami On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Dear Satan,

it's looking like I'll be visiting family and friends in California in the middle of december (13th-18th or something) so if you were planning to send off your gift around that time, it will probably be sitting all cozy in my mailbox or manager's office until I get back!

EDIT: actually, like TLB said, there's a chance it'll just be left on my doorstep and risk getting swiped (if the manager's not in and the box is too big for the mail box, USPS will usually do this) so maybe it's best you don't aim for things to arrive while I'm out of the state or you should specifically request that it get signed for.

Okami on
    SATAN WISHLIST - SATAN POST | XBLive: OkiWolf | SS FC: 4727-0166-2556
    cFxn7.jpg
    ·
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    oh hey, satan I guess I should mention this:

from december 1 - 5 I will be in Seattle, so if you are expecting me to get something to me in that time, have a proxy pm me so I can get it picked up.

I live in an apartment complex and I know it'll get swiped if left for more than a day.

Oh and side-note. Any seattle doggies wanna hang out with tlb, pm me phone numbers and names and I will fit you into my calvacade of raucous debauchery.

·
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    I'm always amused by the idea that google searches for "satan" are further skewed each year by this joyous occasion.

maybe someday we'll make the first page of results.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    ·
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    The second box is in the midst of being put together.

what

·
  • I got my present! A copy of Fantastic Four (by Hickman) volume one, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney!

I would have posted sooner but I have been distracted by Phoenix Wright and the Fantastic Four! Thanks! I don't know exactly who they are on the forums though!

(Though now I gotta buy all the other fantastic four volumes he put out but that is a GOOD problem to have)

·
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    ShimSham -> Stale/2 -> Romanian My Escutcheon

Legba -> zucchini

??? -> Antimatter -> Wombat!!/2/3

Moriveth -> Rolo

Naphtali -> . (plut)

#pipe -> Platypus Beirut

Caulk Bite 6 -> Centipede Damascus

??? -> The Geebs That Is A Pony

EyQGd.jpg
    ·
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    I'm always amused by the idea that google searches for "satan" are further skewed each year by this joyous occasion.

maybe someday we'll make the first page of results.

That would be terrifying and delicious, both.

EyQGd.jpg
    ·
  • VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    I will be shopping for my Satanee at Hershey this weekend. Hope they like Twizzlers.

·
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    Send me twizzlers.

·
    Twizzlers or Peanut Butter Cups? The candy at Chocolate World used to come straight from the factory but I don't know if it still does.

·
  • VivixenneVivixenne aDAWRable! Registered User regular
    both

all of them

everything

·
    Not gushers though. Send me everything else.

·
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Blake has a gusher for an eye

End on
    aint no valley low enough, aint no river wide enough
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig~medium.jpgsteam~tinythumb.png
    ·
  • ToxTox I kill threads Registered User regular
    I for one am all about some peanut butter cups.

Grey Ghost wrote: »
    James Dean was the actor, Jimmy Dean was in the sausage business.

James Deen is both an actor AND in the sausage business.
    Secret Satans! Post | Gaming Wishlist | General Wishlist
    Dilige, et quod vis fac
    ·
  • Lost SalientLost Salient Z is for Zillah who drank too much ginRegistered User regular
    Korean candy pretty much sucks so it's only good to send people as a joke

"Ha ha! This is what you could be eating in a pinch! Tiny dried fish and some peanuts!"

QuW2glN.jpg"Sandra's favourite movie is escape from new York because she cries when magpie and brain die because they will never be together." DON'T FREAK OUT HAIL SATAN
    ·
    Those are really good beer snacks.

·
    Tiny dried fish and some peanuts!"

Actually they're fried fish. Which are delicious.

Also send Gushers.

·
    Gushers confused me as a child. I was not comfortable with the gooey filling.

·
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    Gatsby wrote:
    How would you mask your identity when mailing things out normally?

You only need a return address, not name.

n6U6RJFM0TF8R.gif

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
    ·
  • Lost SalientLost Salient Z is for Zillah who drank too much ginRegistered User regular
    They are definitely dried and then fried, at least in Korea.

(They're so horrible ughhaghhhh I bet you guys also enjoy the dried flattened grilled squid, don't you)

QuW2glN.jpg"Sandra's favourite movie is escape from new York because she cries when magpie and brain die because they will never be together." DON'T FREAK OUT HAIL SATAN
    ·
    To be fair, my coteacher's mom makes a version with non-dried tiny anchovies and walnuts that, if I still ate anchovies, I would probably like quite a bit.

But I have seen those squids flying from too many ropes strung on the backs of open-bed trucks on the highway to be comfortable eating them toasted in cups later on.

·
    Gushers confused me as a child. I was not comfortable with the gooey filling.

I mean I know corn syrup is in a lot of American foods, but with gushers it's all I can taste and I just can't stand it.

·
    They are definitely dried and then fried, at least in Korea.

(They're so horrible ughhaghhhh I bet you guys also enjoy the dried flattened grilled squid, don't you)

YES

YUMMMMMMM

·
  • MarthMarth Contemplative Kermit Registered User regular
    Whoa, we have glowy bars under our avs when we're online! This frightens me.

Steam Xbox Live LoL: SadSchaub
    ·
    edited November 2011
    FYI Satan, the secret candy-path to my heart is via Haribo frogs, since we're on the topic.

Please don't send me any dried squid. I have plenty, although I will be sending them all to Viv.

E: Viv they do this thing here in the winter where they make burnt sugar lollipops with shapes inside and if you can pop the shape out intact and return it you get another one free, have you ever had those? Because they're really good!

Lost Salient on
    ·
  • ceresceres Moderator mod
    I live not very far from Hershey.

When I think of Hershey, I think of Kisses.

And blood, but that's a different story.

If you can love someone with your whole heart, even one person, then there's salvation in life. Even if you can't get together with that person.
    Murakami Haruki
    ·
    FYI Satan, the secret candy-path to my heart is via Haribo frogs, since we're on the topic.

Please don't send me any dried squid. I have plenty, although I will be sending them all to Viv.

WOOHOO

·
    ceres wrote:

which means it's story time

Dilige, et quod vis fac
    ·
  • GatsbyGatsby ElsewhereRegistered User regular
    BusterK wrote: »
    Gatsby wrote:
    How would you mask your identity when mailing things out normally?

You only need a return address, not name.

n6U6RJFM0TF8R.gif

Pretty much.

Steam ID
    Friend Code: 2766 - 9202 - 0140
    ·
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    So, um, this may come off as weird, but I'm in a weird place right now so

Me and the, well, former misses just finished talking out to what amounts to an agreement to split. Ugh, it sucks, but it still hasn't hit me yet. My mind is still processing all the necessary stuff (how I'll pay for this and that, who to tell first, how to handle friends, etc), and I can have the wave of emotion hit me later. So Thanksgiving, and especially Christmas, is going to be extra hard.

And now for the good news!

I have more money that I wouldn't throw all over my wife, for my Satan! Which isn't actually all that much more money because I'm going through a period of not-having-a-lot-of-money. Some would say 'broke', complete with air quotes, but I have my ways. So, um, yay I guess.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
    ·
  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    oh metroid :(

·
    Damn, bro

Wanna talk about it?

Dilige, et quod vis fac
    ·
    Aww metroid that sucks, I umm hope you got me?

Seruously though can you make plans to do the holidays with your family?

·
  • IloveslimesIloveslimes Shoreline, WARegistered User regular
    Korean candy pretty much sucks so it's only good to send people as a joke

"Ha ha! This is what you could be eating in a pinch! Tiny dried fish and some peanuts!"

I had some ginseng candy in Korea, it would have made a great trick souvenir since it tasted like dirt.

·
  • GatsbyGatsby ElsewhereRegistered User regular
    Aw man Metroid :( I am so so sorry to hear that.

Steam ID
    Friend Code: 2766 - 9202 - 0140
    ·
    Also, if you're using a CSS (confirmed to work on Ye Olde and Opty's, whatever it's called) try this:

Opty wrote:
    I fixed it for my personal script, no idea if this'll fix it for Ye Olde though:
    .CommentTable td.Author div.Photo div.PosterOnline {
    	left: -11px !important;
    }

courtesy of Opty

Dilige, et quod vis fac
    ·
    ceres wrote:

Persun sent me candy cane Hershey's kisses one time. They were surprisingly delicious.

·
    Hey, Metroid, it's weird to say an intangible internet place/person is here for you, but... we're here for you, you know? Make sure you have people around who you can talk to, and who will support you.

·
This discussion has been closed.