Options

Middle Earth [chat]

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Oh my goodness yes the people behind MWO are already fixing age old problems with the Mechwarrior franchise and the game isn't even out yet.

:D

That the range values make no sense?

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    man, i'm ready to get the fuck out of this place for my little mini-vacation. oh no, gus has to go to the boarder this evening though. hate doing that.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    ME3 mid game spoilers.
    Man, the C-SEC guys got absolutely fucked. Someone is going to eat a bullet for this.

• Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    2012-01-25-Cookie-Ronster.jpg

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    That's NEAT

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Oh my goodness yes the people behind MWO are already fixing age old problems with the Mechwarrior franchise and the game isn't even out yet.

:D

That the range values make no sense?

Hehehe not that issue. That's more of a battletech issue (I was thinking mechwarrior the PC games specifically). It is hilarious how in battletech the bigger guns shoot less distance.

But the issue I was thinking of is how basically you can make assault/heavy laser boats, and when you see a mech running you can just blow a leg off with pin point laser accuracy, which basically made lights totally useless.

Well now lasers, when you fire, shoot for X seconds (looked like for about 1 second) and deal damage over time the entire time they are firing. So, lasers now have a tradeoff, instant travel time, but they need to be held on target to do full damage. And since both you and your target are moving the damage will likely be spread out over many systems, and since legs, especially on fast mechs, are moving a lot, it's really hard to just snipe a leg out.

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    chu posting stuff about the prequels

welp, good night folks

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    @jacobkosh so, you're not going to the gene wolfe thing, are you? i'll try to get close up pictures of his walrus-esque features.

• Options
    I wonder if I'll get to talk to Michael Swanwick. I'll try to keep the deep disappointment out of my voice if I do.

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    A guy here at my work has a bloodshot eye and I keep wanting to make a joke about his poor aim.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    @jacobkosh so, you're not going to the gene wolfe thing, are you? i'll try to get close up pictures of his walrus-esque features.

So jealous.

• Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    mrflippy wrote: »
    Google tells me that burglary is unlawful entry. Apparently if you enter a store that's open to steal stuff, that's larceny.

Burglary is trespassing with intent to steal (also a couple other things, but that's not relevant).

If you enter a store with intention to steal, and without intention to purchase, or consider a purchase, then the shop keeper is not reasonably considered to have given consent for you to be on their property.

Of course, good luck proving any of that.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    So far Mass Effect 3 is extreme amounts better than 2. Extreeeemeeeee

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Dynagrip wrote: »

yeah, I'm stuck here, I think :( let me know what it's like.

• Options
    But 2's intro level was way better

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I like those before/after pics you post, Chu.

But on the other hand, it reminds me i should take a "before" pic before i lose too much weight... Blegh, taking pictures of myself is lame.

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Leitner has an anime avatar?!

*Sits down, breathes into paper bag*

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    i am scrapio on the pc on me3

i am also king

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Leitner has often had anime avatars, because he is a cool dude.

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular

So what is wrong with us Inqy?

We need to compete for the sexy [chat] ladies. Our lack of anime is hurting our stock, know what I'm sayin'?

• Options
    Leitner will always be Stringer Bell to me

• Options
    I like those before/after pics you post, Chu.

But on the other hand, it reminds me i should take a "before" pic before i lose too much weight... Blegh, taking pictures of myself is lame.

6537013637_278c81f9f5_z.jpg

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    hey chat

• Options

So what is wrong with us Inqy?

We need to compete for the sexy [chat] ladies. Our lack of anime is hurting our stock, know what I'm sayin'?

I'm too busy feeling like a creeper having gone on a date with a girl who turned out to be six years my junior.

Being back in community college is weird.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Casssss

what up, yo?

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Somebody mail me a PS3, a TV, and a copy of Journey. I will return a week later.

Promise.

• Options
    mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    Leitner wrote: »
    mrflippy wrote: »
    Google tells me that burglary is unlawful entry. Apparently if you enter a store that's open to steal stuff, that's larceny.

Burglary is trespassing with intent to steal (also a couple other things, but that's not relevant).

If you enter a store with intention to steal, and without intention to purchase, or consider a purchase, then the shop keeper is not reasonably considered to have given consent for you to be on their property.

Of course, good luck proving any of that.

What is it if you entered the store with the intent to purchase items but instead changed your mind and stole something?

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    it's fun to be complimented about losing weight. :)

• Options
    Heya Cass.

Bets on what the new LoL champ will be?

• Options
    i just saw a picture of timothy leary in a skimpy, tie-dye muscle shirt

consequences will never be the same

• Options
    Heya Cass.

They should add a treant champion.

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    my coworker got uverse and his download speed are ridiculous. Not fios ridiculous but 18mb is still fast compared to anything else available down here residential. I have 5meg dsl and feel like I'm in the stone ages. The cable carrier down here is even worse. Uverse is practically Shangri-La comparably.
    my uncle (in the basement) has 16/6 comcast. 'we' (as in my aunt and her fiancee) have verizon DSL, 8/1.

i basically use the comcast network unless my uncle is torrenting a lot and clogging teh pipes, at which point i use the verizon.

but i honestly don't notice a big difference for everyday use. the only thing that's super noticeably faster with the quicker network is torrenting.
    I have heard nothing but good about Verizon DSL. I wish it was available here.
    It's relatively slow by the nature of DSL tech, but it typically runs off the fios backbone, so ping times are excellent and you get advertised speeds 24/7.
    @Donkey Kong What's the difference between FIOS and DSL? I thought FIOS was their DSL. Shows what I know. :P

Also, everyone needs to add me to PC Mass Effect. My Origin name is Thanatosian.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Heya Cass.

a ranged ad carry with big tits

• Options
    Heya Cass.

a ranged ad carry with big tits

but a male AD carry with big tits

• Options
    Back in college, we decided to get Verizon DSL. It took us something like 3 months to actually get service connected because they kept screwing things up or activating services that wouldn't work with our modem.

• Options
    Ahahaah my brother is such a little bitch sometimes it's hilarious.

I'm the one with the most modeling tools (files, xacto knives, hand drills, glue, paint brushes, etc) earlier I was letting my brother borrow them, he built his stuff, gave them back. Some other friends got some models they wanted to build so I let them borrow them.

So now my brother got some new models and was wondering where my stuff was, I told him I wasn't sure, I think those other friends still have them. And he goes off on a little tirade about why in the world I would let them borrow them and how he needed them and how I was selfish for letting them borrow them (let that sink in!).

My god his pathetic whining is delicious.

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    it's fun to be complimented about losing weight. :)

Yarp.
    Though I've a ways to go yet, it's nice when people notice and say.
    Or in the case of my father, notice and go "Are they not feedin' ya over there?"

sig.gif
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    I told you, Inquisitor

I TOLD YOU

• Options
    Ahahaah my brother is such a little bitch sometimes it's hilarious.

I'm the one with the most modeling tools (files, xacto knives, hand drills, glue, paint brushes, etc) earlier I was letting my brother borrow them, he built his stuff, gave them back. Some other friends got some models they wanted to build so I let them borrow them.

So now my brother got some new models and was wondering where my stuff was, I told him I wasn't sure, I think those other friends still have them. And he goes off on a little tirade about why in the world I would let them borrow them and how he needed them and how I was selfish for letting them borrow them (let that sink in!).

My god his pathetic whining is delicious.

can you beat him in a fight

This discussion has been closed.