As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

why are you fat SE++

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »
    The primary reason I am chunky is that I was super active all through high school with working out and wrestling and stuff but when I got to college I didn't keep up the activity but I kept the appetite.

this is

yes

except football instead of wrestling

but i miss hitting people so i think i'm gonna look for rugby or football teams to join

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'd love to get back into sports now but my knees are so fucked up at this point I don't know how successful I would be.

I think I need to get a stationary bike to strengthen my knees up.

• Options
    TasteticleTasteticle Registered User regular
    man you don't have to get into sports to hit somebody

just date a useless waste of space that can't make a decent cup of fucking coffee even if they were sent away to belgium to attend an intensive fucking 3 week coffee making seminar jesus christ

Uh-oh I accidentally deleted my signature. Uh-oh!!
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I'd love to get back into sports now but my knees are so fucked up at this point I don't know how successful I would be.

I think I need to get a stationary bike to strengthen my knees up.

I really want to get back into Fencing but I know my knee will go.

Because in Fencing it isn't a matter if, but when your knee will blow out.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    VoproSTEINVoproSTEIN howdyRegistered User regular
    I tell myself to exercise every night and then don't do it.

I should fix that!

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    There are these new Tim Tams that have caramel and a double coat of chocolate.

They are a one-way trip to fatsville.

Oh good god, I am ruined if I move to Australia.

Fuckin' Tim Tams, man. Fuckin' Tim Tams...

I know this feel, man.

They sell them in the states between about October and December.

They sell them at Target

I saw the caramel ones the other day

You gotta be careful. There are regular caramel ones and double coat ones.

Regular are good.

Double coat are dangerous

I can only find them in Target between October and December. This is like three years running now.

Fucking Indiana.

http://www.amazon.com/Pepperidge-Farm-CARAMEL-Sandwich-Cookies/dp/B003KHF2Z8

$31 for four packs

They're like...$2.80 at Target

I checked the Target in my hometown today since I'm on break.

There were none. :(

Also I miss chatting with you on SE++ chat. But I just had to drop out of that facebook group.

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKs0oEIVOck

I had to drink massive amounts of alcohol to gain weight.

• Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    I am fat because of Skor bars
    where is my class action lawsuit

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    but tam you are beautiful

• Options
    thedude_frombaywatchthedude_frombaywatch Registered User regular
    I'm fat and my girlfriend is a little chubby. And damn I like it

xbl tag: Dynamis King
    MineCraft: Menetherin
    Steam: Vloeza_SE++

• Options
    SwillSwill Registered User regular
    here is where i post the "dear god i hate myself" music video of some girl puking for 3 minutes while a man eats a candy bar

• Options
    IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    I am starting to get fat because I can't stop burgin

ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    The primary reason I am chunky is that I was super active all through high school with working out and wrestling and stuff but when I got to college I didn't keep up the activity but I kept the appetite.

this is

yes

except football instead of wrestling

but i miss hitting people so i think i'm gonna look for rugby or football teams to join

Two words:

Fighting.

Gym.

You are encouraged to hit people! In fact, they want you to hit them!

• Options
    RinderRinder Registered User regular
    I started to run a few weeks ago. My asthma reminded me that it still exists.

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
  • Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    5'11", 155
    I'd like to think most of that is muscle but I could lose some fat for sure. Not as big as I was in Japan, though. My host mom made so much food, and I was always snacking. Hit 170 at one point. Been exercising and eating much less in the last nine months.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Mortal Sky wrote: »
    5'11", 155
    I'd like to think most of that is muscle but I could lose some fat for sure. Not as big as I was in Japan, though. My host mom made so much food, and I was always snacking. Hit 170 at one point. Been exercising and eating much less in the last nine months.

I'm two inches taller than you, and about 200 pounds. I could stand to lose about 22, and by then I'd actually look pretty good. 33 pounds and I'd be pretty cut, with an 8 pack and shit. Taking into account the height difference, I don't reckon you really need to try and lose fat, instead add a few pounds of muscle, maybe?

• Options
    IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    6' 170ish

Got the beginnings of a gut, not a good thing

160 is my ideal weight

ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    There are these new Tim Tams that have caramel and a double coat of chocolate.

They are a one-way trip to fatsville.

Oh good god, I am ruined if I move to Australia.

Fuckin' Tim Tams, man. Fuckin' Tim Tams...

I know this feel, man.

They sell them in the states between about October and December.

They sell them at Target

I saw the caramel ones the other day

You gotta be careful. There are regular caramel ones and double coat ones.

Regular are good.

Double coat are dangerous

I can only find them in Target between October and December. This is like three years running now.

Fucking Indiana.

http://www.amazon.com/Pepperidge-Farm-CARAMEL-Sandwich-Cookies/dp/B003KHF2Z8

$31 for four packs

They're like...$2.80 at Target

I checked the Target in my hometown today since I'm on break.

There were none. :(

Also I miss chatting with you on SE++ chat. But I just had to drop out of that facebook group.

no worries, dude

You can always hit me up solo-chat or shoot me a PM (since I'm not home on facebook as much these days)

when I get my paycheck I'll raid my Target for Tim Tams for you (although they only had two packs the other day, but they were on sale)

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    Keith are you doing well

Because it seems like you are doing well

And that makes me mad happy for you.

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I'm doing alright in that I have a job that I like a lot now

but I'm still super depressed basically any time I'm not there focused on getting stuff done. Any time I'm at home I'm pretty much on the verge of crying for no reason all the time

so a step towards being better but not quite there yet

How are you, Baroque?

• Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    I am 5'10'' and a 130 lbs

Get off my nuts, bitches

• Options
    thedude_frombaywatchthedude_frombaywatch Registered User regular
    5"10 @210 I think and I don't eat unhealthy in fact my wife is management at whole foods and all we eat is great food. I just don't workout. Long desk hours and not enough rl friends with similar day off schedules and I just sit and play skyrim while my bank roll gets swole cuz I ain't got shit to do

xbl tag: Dynamis King
    MineCraft: Menetherin
    Steam: Vloeza_SE++

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    im mad fat

• Options
    MateyMatey see, look how sad i am now give me your wallet.Registered User regular
    im mad phat

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    5'11", 155

I'm two inches taller than you, and about 200 pounds. I could stand to lose about 22, and by then I'd actually look pretty good. 33 pounds and I'd be pretty cut, with an 8 pack and shit. Taking into account the height difference, I don't reckon you really need to try and lose fat, instead add a few pounds of muscle, maybe?

Dude, I'm 5'9 and about 205. I am overweight, but I'm not like really fat.

155 and two inches taller than me is thin.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    6"1', 314 lbs.

I really need to work out some kind of diet.

Or get more clothes that fit.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    yeah that too

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Xehalus wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKs0oEIVOck

I had to drink massive amounts of alcohol to gain weight.

This is, more or less, my best friend's fiancee. :?

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    DudBoltDudBolt Registered User regular
    10 Months ago I was 350 lbs at 6'5. I am now 264. I am still a monstrous form of undefined flesh.

Gather the faithful and prepose a toast. To an epoch of indifference. - In Flames: Ordinary Story
    http://beta.humugus.com/index.php/auth/register/inv/1966
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    part nature part nurture. My parents use to be stones and we had tons of snack cakes in the house when I was a kid, plus 90% of my dads side of the family is overweight. I have lost 22 pounds and I don't LOOK any less, my pants and shirts fit better sure, but I can't tell from looking in the mirror. Also I just hated my body for years

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    DudBolt wrote: »
    10 Months ago I was 350 lbs at 6'5. I am now 264. I am still a monstrous form of undefined flesh.

Pretty fucking impressive, mad props.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    5'11", 155

Dude, I'm 5'9 and about 205. I am overweight, but I'm not like really fat.

155 and two inches taller than me is thin.

you're very wide

like a dwarf

this is sounding less flattering than it did in my head

basically I'm trying to say you hold your weight well

• Options
    DudBolt wrote: »

86 pounds in 8 months?

That is an outstanding effort! I hope you're proud, and feeling pretty good about yourself!

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Yeah, that is an amazing success, DudBolt!

Also someone said something about their own weight the other day that I realise was also my problem: I spent so much time as a teen hating my (perfectly average) body and wearing baggy clothes that I didn't really notice when I actually gained the weight. Bah.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Tonight I worked out for 30 minutes or so while watching Supernatural.

Tomorrow I am going to, weather permitting, run in the morning.

This beer belly must go!

Also I expect to have a lot of Irish Car Bombs tomorrow/tonight so...

• Options
    This evening I ate a whole thin crust pizza to myself and followed it with 2 beers, 2 sodas and half a pint of rum.

I am a monster!!!!

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    This evening I ate a whole thin crust pizza to myself and followed it with 2 beers, 2 sodas and half a pint of rum.

I am a monster!!!!

basically the worst

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »

I am a monster!!!!

SO AWFUL.

PUT ON SOME TIGHTS AND DANCE AROUND RIGHT NOW.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    6', 230lb. I'm really unhappy with how I look, but I'm also really lazy. Just need to stop being dumb and get back on the Insanity program I spent so much money on.

I have decided these last 11 cigarettes will be it, then I'll restart when they're gone. Breathing is going to be a bitch all over again at the start.

Oh, just realized Monday will be perfect to start again. That's it! Gonna start keeping up with Fitocracy again too. Maybe this summer I won't feel gross taking off my shirt at the beach.

godmode on