As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Monday, April 2, 2012 - Perhaps Too Real

13»

• Options
    Snarkman3Snarkman3 Registered User regular
    Am I the only one who sees that Gabe of panel one...oddly familiar? I mean, considering the artwork made for panel two, copy-pasting would be more than understandable, but it's really bugging me and if it IS copy pasted, I must know from which comic.
    Or maybe I'm wrong I dunno

• Options
    GiraffeLoverGiraffeLover http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpFHwFdN0Kw Registered User regular
    To say that I am scarred because of this strip would be an understatement... and that's pretty odd coming from someone who indulges in pretty twisted erotic displays...

Necks... it's all about necks...

Personal Quote: "I stare into the void as her molted carapace unfurls, her soaking thorax begging for my gentle touch... and she whispers: "krev unda xcryu!!!". Her slender neck riddled with eggsacks and vestigial maws beckons for my tender head, but what is that I see? Tis a hedgehog, nested upon one of her seven shoulder, her quills beckon for me as well. I now surrender myself as I am filled with countless fertilized eggs and my hands grace the spiky sensuous quills... Yes, yes - a thousand times yes..."
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
  • Options
    Faceless CowardFaceless Coward Registered User regular
    I gotta ask, do the strips actually come in higher resomolutions? I remembered there was a high quality button back in my day.

newsigpa4xj.jpg
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    High-resolution versions of the artwork certainly exist, as Gabe has occasionally posted particularly popular panels or backgrounds as wallpapers. I don't think there's any giant-sized version of the completed comics, though.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    There's only one version of (most) of the comics that they put out, because there's no nearly as many people with dialup.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TleilaxuTleilaxu Registered User regular
    A humble request for our PA Archivists:

What comic is Tycho reading?

It's just the previous one. "Jokers To The Right."

checkpointangrybirds.gif
  • Options
    ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    Oh I see it now, thanks. I was seeing their heads as goombas and that colored vomit noise as a row of bricks.

• Options
    TheECPTheECP Registered User regular
    Amazing.