Options

In the close future, there is only war, and spilling drinks on the Citadel.[Mass Effect]

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    You've been spared the horrors of the gethsmg v

Or the same DLC character 4 fucking times.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    jokes on you, i already have the geth smg at too high of a level.

• Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    I'm down to play after a while

• Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    I think the geth SMG can be useful with certain builds Maybe turian soldier? And using those two attachments that get you more ammo.

also does the gun just keep firing faster and faster or does it hit a max fire rate at some point?

• Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited April 2012
    Elendil wrote: »
    jumbo equipment, thank god

33k a pop

I've gotten four or five already

i'm hoping to stock up at least 60 of each of the consumables
    This is my plan too (maybe less than 60 though! :P )

I hate pubbies who don't bring supplies into Gold matches, or those like my brother who have a stockpile of supplies, but would rather have the team wipe than use a consumable because they might need them some other time.

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Butters wrote: »

at least you get cool customization options when that happens

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    i think one of my favorite things about playing this game with my mom is that she doesn't seem to get that the glowing red and glowing blue dialogue options are anything special

I'm pretty sure she's passed every Intimidate check in the games so far, but she almost always opts for the bottom right choice instead because the phrasing is usually more obviously mean

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    If you're on Xbox, add me (GT in my sig and on the Google doc). I can provide you with fire support, basic pointers and bad advice ("don't be afraid of that screaming bitch, get in there and show her who's boss!").
    unfortunately i'm on Origin/PC, but thanks for the offer.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular

I got the "lights" upgrade for my Quarian infiltrator

it changes the color of the tiny little light over her mouth on the face mask

I shudder to imagine what the "skin tone" upgrade that comes next does

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i think one of my favorite things about playing this game with my mom is that she doesn't seem to get that the glowing red and glowing blue dialogue options are anything special

I'm pretty sure she's passed every Intimidate check in the games so far, but she almost always opts for the bottom right choice instead because the phrasing is usually more obviously mean
    i'd say the red options actually do tend to be less mean, and often less "awesome"

they're win options, so the result tends to be a lot less messy, e.g. threatening someone as opposed to killing someone

like when you get grunt out of the tank; you can intimidate him right off, give him the "do what i say" spiel and he gets in line, or you can escalate it and end up outright shooting him (albeit with an interrupt)

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    MrMonroe wrote: »

I got the "lights" upgrade for my Quarian infiltrator

it changes the color of the tiny little light over her mouth on the face mask

I shudder to imagine what the "skin tone" upgrade that comes next does

Nothing. It does nothing with the Krogan Battlemaster either.

At least nothing that you can actually see.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    not true

skin tone on quarians does adjust the tint on their mask almost imperceptibly

skin tone on krogan battlemaster does do nothing

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    also pretty sure mom has figured out that bottom right means renegade

because even when we hit some of the lamer dialogue choices ("Of course"/"Sure"/"Fine") she always opts for bottom right

• Options
    did you tell her about the intimidate stuff

• Options
    so, on live sitting in a part i'm not sure what is going on, but if you want to party send Me, Melding, and invite slash friend request.

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I can party for a little while

May as well stock up on ops survival packs

• Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    700,000 spectre packs + premium spectre packs later....

finally got the black widow

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Valiant is still better

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Valiant is still better

stop rubbing it in, damn it

I'm doing the best that I can with this other horribly overpowered gun

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    so why were people jerking off about the Falcon?

Just got it, pretty terrible imo

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    They loved it pre-nerf.

It got nerfed to hell.

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    so why were people jerking off about the Falcon?

Just got it, pretty terrible imo

it used to fire about as fast as the phalanx, which made up for the fact that for some reasons guns that shoot grenades in the MP (falcon, that new one) have a big misfiring problem

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    MarikirMarikir Registered User regular
    Heading online with Xbox in about 30 minutes or so. If you need another body to stand in front and absorb bullets, feel free to message.

steam_sig.png "Hiding in plain sight." PSN/XBL: Marikir
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Huh, I never noticed this ambient convo from Garrus in ME3...
    where he wonders what the Reapers are making out of the Hanar and Drell and Vorcha, and how things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. That'll be neat DLC

• Options
    Hobnail wrote: »
    where he wonders what the Reapers are making out of the Hanar and Drell and Vorcha, and how things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. That'll be neat DLC
    what could the reapers even do to the vorcha

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    A better question. What would Vorcha do to a Reaper?

chiasaur11 on
  • Options
    chiasaur11 wrote: »
    probably get inside it and breed and infest it and become an extremely awkward thing to bring up around the other reapers

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    break fan

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    probably get inside it and breed and infest it and become an extremely awkward thing to bring up around the other reapers
    Yup.

WE ARE THE HARBINGERS OF YOUR

BREAK FANS! HAHAHAHA!

IGNORE THE OTHER VOICES. WE ARE PERFECTION.

HAHAHA! EAT POOP! HAHAHAHA!

DAMN VORCHA.

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    @Speed Racer
    Mom: Pee in it!

Me: What?

Mom: How else are you going to inject something?

Me: …What?

Was...was your mom in the room when you got your shots as a kid?

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    have you ever seen vorcha and reapers in the same room together

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    -Tal wrote: »
    have you ever seen vorcha and reapers in the same room together

Yes...

But later it turned out one of them was President Kennedy.

• Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    thinking about starting my trilogy playthrough, but until i borrow my friend's tv i have about a half-second input lag due to playing through my recorder

is this possible with biotic or something?

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular

I predict floating thingy with an AOE buff, some sorta phantom equivalent for Reapers and some sorta super-husk that blows up when it dies maybe

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    I

Love

Mom Effect

• Options

I predict floating thingy with an AOE buff, some sorta phantom equivalent for Reapers and some sorta super-husk that blows up when it dies maybe

The problem is, whatever you do to a Vorcha short of killing it, the Vorcha adapts so as to keep on Vorcha-ing.

Another reason a cartoon about a Vorcha loose in a Reaper base would be the best.

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular

The problem is, whatever you do to a Vorcha short of killing it, the Vorcha adapts so as to keep on Vorcha-ing.

Another reason a cartoon about a Vorcha loose in a Reaper base would be the best.

Each vorcha can only do that once though

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Create a cybernetically modified race of soft-spoken scholars that respect fans and would never raise a hand against them.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Create a cybernetically modified race of soft-spoken scholars that respect fans and would never raise a hand against them.

15quli1.jpg

Kana on
    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    reaper hanar would make banshees look adorable

they'd be flying, tentacled monstrosities with reaper drell attached to them like clownfish to a sea anemone

This discussion has been closed.