As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Phallakinetic Finale - Day 9 - WITNESS THE ARMADA'S TRIUMPH

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Good luck village!

• Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    god damn inantp

you were not well liked

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Tayrun wrote: ยป
    ooooOOOOOOooooOOOOooooooooo

Vendetta against a neutral?

Grudged forever, Peccavi!

oooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

Technically we need to either kill you guys or chaos in order to won.

• Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    o0o0o0o

I love you TRV

o0ooo

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    Jesus, these attacks are getting vicious.

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    I'm gonna guess that the damage I took was from sportzboy.... so I'm almost dead!

gonna have a free weekend after all.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

ouchies

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Can whoever hit me contact me? There's really no need for that.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    ๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Ringo wrote: ยป
    Info I'd like the village to know in case I die tonight:

I was Nullified (by roman?) Night 1
    I was guarded from attacks Night 2
    Said attackers were partial seered. They were not Arcadians.
    Signs suggest to me that my attackers were cultists, but that's just a theory.
    That miniwagon on me was kinda suspicious because of said signs.

Oh and I may have contributed to Melding's death in a couple ways, but I didn't vig him and don't know who did.
    Do you know if the partial seering was Faction or Sub-faction? Because there are only two Factions, and if they weren't Arcadians, the must have been mafia.

I'll ask.

vertroue voted for kime, so back to Reg Rysk

I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    All right, all PMs should be out.

Again, Vanilla does not like my giant conversation heap and tends to swallow things, so please let me know if you are expecting a PM but are yet to get one.

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    I'm gonna guess that the damage I took was from sportzboy.... so I'm almost dead!

Assuming he was true to his word, he was attacking me.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Placeholder vote on Nirya

• Options
    tastypastrytastypastry Can somebody please remove these cutleries from my knees?Registered User regular
    @Shalmelo, hooray!

@Bedlam, <3!

@Egos, 40134%20-%20Angel_Bunny%20animated%20apple%20butterfly%20feeding%20fluttershy.gif friends?

• Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    ooOoOOo

Village I am glad that any sort of role-playing or oddness = mafia. "Village I am disappoint"

ooOOooOOO

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    well, now. still alive? still need to vote?

jdark. no child left behind, and all that.

• Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    I think my !Reserve got missed

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Was the mirror empath an outsider?

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Well this is quite bad so far. It looks like we are all just blindly attacking each other.

Except that assassin, nice work. So does this make 38th doe more or less likely to be mafia?

Also make sure to heal and guard Dunadan019, we need to spoil his weekend...

But seriously I am looking at REG Rysk, Langly, shabooty, Bedlam and jdarksun a little harder now.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I vote kime cause I'm kinda drunk and he scares me.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    Hmm, reading role lists for previous games. Except for the new renegade, where he was chaotic, murderbot was domarian, which died as outsider in this game? :?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Talking about murderbot, I'm surprised at @the supercomputer's restraint at not mentioning him in any of the narrations. If he exists at all.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    I'm still feeling Winky would be a decent place to place my vote. Maybe because I don't think I've played with you before, but I'm just... gettin them vibes.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    So the Domarian was part of the Outsider faction? That means we already got two of them. Can't be that many left!
    Well this is quite bad so far. It looks like we are all just blindly attacking each other.

Except that assassin, nice work. So does this make 38th doe more or less likely to be mafia?

Also make sure to heal and guard Dunadan019, we need to spoil his weekend...

But seriously I am looking at REG Rysk, Langly, shabooty, Bedlam and jdarksun a little harder now.

Bedlam died last night. He was an engineer too, I bet Beta Team are seeing their lives flash before their eyes again.

Wiet on
    XStly.jpg
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Beta team mourns all fallen engineers

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Lucedes that is just silly in a non-funny way :(

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Spoit, didn't someone get killed by rusty metal hands?

• Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    wait was inantp THE murderbot

or just A murderbot

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    I think he was just a robit, not the robit.

I'm guessing that all of our major wagons thus far have been crap, so we should probably get some new names up there. Winky flits from bandwagon to bandwagon, and it's making me suspicious.

• Options
    Munkus claimed the murderbot to be neutral while INANTP was village affiliated, so I figure the murderbot is still out there if he exists. I'm actually starting to slowly doubt that because of a lack of narration ques after the first night.

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Not hearing anything solid on these wagons thus far.

My activity level is about to drop in a significant way due to...stuff...charr stuff.

That said, I know somebody who is immune to mind stuffs. What say you The Anonymous to these accusations?

• Options
    Could you elaborate on what ''mind stuffs'' is and how you know that someone is immune to it?

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    I am aware that the anon took lots of damage last night and didn't go down.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    T_A not are about mind stuff, but he is immune to physical damage, and has been laying low.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    He's immune to physical and psionic damage now?

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    I retract my previous statement due to some mechanical misunderstandings.

T_A

• Options
    That should have read not sure, I hate posting from phone. Can't edit vote post.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    T_A not are about mind stuff, but he is immune to physical damage, and has been laying low.

To elaborate, T_A is not immune to all physical damage. In fact, they are quite near death. Whatever they are, they are strong though, and it doesn't seem to me they are good. If anyone is interested in further info about this particular individual, feel free to PM me.

• Options
    Four people coming out of the woods to vote on someone with a bunch of outlandish immunity claims seems more suspicious to me than him managing to survive an attack really.

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    Immune to psychic sounds like something the renegade would have...

• Options
    EVERYONE SHOULD AT LEAST READ EDCRAB'S INPUT ON THE LAST GAME TO UNDERSTAND THE MECHANICS OF THIS GAME AND WHAT THEY MIGHT EXPECT.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/19467593#Comment_19467593

MURDERBOT THINKS THAT OBLIVION IS THE HUGE PSIONIC DAMAGE THING FROM THE OLD GAMES IT SKIMMED SO IT ISN'T AS WORRIED. MURDERBOT ALSO THINKS THAT THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN PART OF THE ARCADIAN SYMPATHIZER SLEEPER AGENT WHOSE MECHANICS WERE SAVED TO A LATER DATE. MUDERBOT COULD BE WRONG.

QUOTED :
    Oh, and as everyone was no doubt wondering, CaptainPlanet82 was the Guild Elder: a sleeper role that always seered as friendly to mindscans, and always seered as hostile to Investigates. He turned up lime in narration because despite his name, he was an Arcadian sympathiser. In the right circumstances he'd have been upgraded from his puny little stats, but I intend to reuse that mechanic at a later date so [CLASSIFIED]

The physical/psionic damage dichotomy played less of a part than it usually did in Phallakinetics; mostly because Beta Team never got the chance to utilise their defensive powers, which would've involved picking a gigantic resistance to one or the other, and the Exigent Organisation would have found something very similar. But the game's two robots were immune to psionic damage, which at least opened the door to some interesting uses of Constrict/Obstruct.

BASED ON WHAT MURDERBOT HAS SEEN FROM VANILLAGER CLAIMS, THERE ARE MORE THAN JUST TWO ROBOTS IN THIS GAME AND THEREFORE MORE PSIONIC IMMUNITIES.

Hmm...huge physical resistance and psionic immunity? Have we found murderbot?

steam_sig.png