As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Phallakinetic Finale - Day 9 - WITNESS THE ARMADA'S TRIUMPH

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    the OP says the mafia only needs to outnumber the arcadians

That was clarified later

• Options
    FecklessRogueFecklessRogue Registered User regular
    I found the quote:
    Edcrab wrote: ยป
    Despite the presence of sub-factions, the mafia's overall goal (and by extension the village's) does not differ from the norm. The mafia (the Cultist Armada) is considered a separate entity to everyone else for the purposes of outnumbering all other players.

• Options
    I can see the argument against JDarksun. He's definitely acting weird. But I'd rather hit a low poster to shake things up. Pharezon, come on down. Join the conversation.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I've been assured that jdark is just silly, not malicious, so ... :?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    Hello Feckless Rogue! You're looking quite animalistic today.

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    Two neutrals racing eachother for the vote isn't ideal, but if we have to pick I'd rather see the Outsider gone since we already got two of those. 38thDoe

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I don't know, if we're going to be picking up on random low posters, why not start with void slayer? He's technically under the activity requirement, isn't he?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Nice to see you were paying attention, Pharezon.

As for Void Slayer, I felt like that low of a post count had to be negligence. Almost too obvious, you know? But hey, we could always bandwagon both of them and let them argue over which one should die first.

• Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    I'm tasked with eliminating the cult and the chaotic group The Anonymous is part of. Having no idea who those people are and sharing the elimination of the cult with the village, I was just attacking suspicious people. T_A was on my list, and survived my hit. So I tried again with more people.

how did you know T_A was a chaotic?

My role information told me I needed to take out the Paleon Team and colored it red.
    Later I found out that Paleons are robotic.
    Then I heard T_A was a machine.
    T_A confirmed that he was chaotic and part of a team.
    While vastly stronger and more intelligent than any given human, they are also vastly outnumbered, so the majority of Paleons coexist with humanity. The exceptions are quickly hunted down by the Paleon Network; that portion of the intranet where all Paleons are in constant contact with each otherโ€ฆ if they wish to be.

If you're hunting down Paleons, does that mean you are the Paleon Network?

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    hmmmm

That Dave Fella

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Hang on a second here, I did not say I was an Outsider.
    I am Arcadian and Chaotic.
    I have the same victory condition as Aracdia, except instead of having my choice of killing outsiders or chaotics, I need to kill the Paleon team, who is chaotic.
    I'm more than happy to work with the village to go after the cult, and it is in fact mutually beneficial. Please remove your votes from me.

38thDoE on steam
    ๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Gonna take my vote off of The_Anonymous .

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: ยป
    I've been assured that jdark is just silly, not malicious, so ... :?
    I haven't eaten. That can make people a little imbalances.

This is what happens to me too, I am kind of a dick when I don't eat food.

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    Was kind of hoping to get into some vote analysis today, unfortunately the internet here @ work is down. Hate having to do phone posts.

I'm still unsure if having armor indicates anything, but i'll put my vote on the anon in a bit.

• Options
    Changing my vote to schuss . If 38thdoe and anonymous are both chaos, the reason for voting for them is null. I am pretty positive they aren't mafia.

I have a pretty wide soft network, and I don't know anything at all about schuss. That is enough for me to think he is really laying low. He posts little, and the history isn't great.

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular

The anon

I expect this to time travel.....

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Hmm, yah if 38thdoe isn't Outsider, and is just a neutral voting them out would be completely pointless. I concur that Schuss has been very quiet and gives no reasoning for votes. Hope if this ties things someone breaks it...

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    You know why I wanna vote schuss? For claiming to be nothing special at all really. Everyone more or less has something in this game. Combine that with the quiet, and boom! Vote!

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    Why are we taking his word for not being an Outsider again?

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    because being a chaotic isn't so great?

I'll go with schuss for the time being.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    schuss looking back at his votes, they are all pretty much without reasoning. And very quiet. And claiming no power.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Schuss has been on my list.

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: ยป
    Changing my vote to schuss . If 38thdoe and anonymous are both chaos, the reason for voting for them is null. I am pretty positive they aren't mafia.

I have a pretty wide soft network, and I don't know anything at all about schuss. That is enough for me to think he is really laying low. He posts little, and the history isn't great.

Wow, opinions are shifting wildly around today with so many reveals. I only generally post when I have something useful to say and mains are kinda hard to analyze.

Everything T_A and 38th Doe talked about in their reveals could have been learned from the thread, voting records are more important then reveals and activity.

One of the odd things about yesterday is that vertroue joined the kime wagon right before the sportboyjw vote started. At that time Langley, Ringo and REG Rysk had minor votes against them of 4-5 people each. That also puts Dunadan019, Void Slayer, Langly, Phyphor, Shabooty or jdarksun as pushing the sportyboy wagon.

I doubt more mafia would join the kime wagon but if they did I suppose Wiet, corvidae or Pharezon would be good targets?

corvidae switched a bit between them but that just looks to me like indecisiveness.

This is what lead to my initial list but I think I am missing or not understanding something.

Hey Phyphor got anything to say about the T_A / 38th Doe reveals? Get your house in order Chaos!

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    I still don't like the vote activity logic - I was on the low end of the post count for the Sandman phalla as well, and I was the damn network head. It's not that indicative of anything, just that some people post less. But whatever.

Anyway, I'm not sure what is really going on right now, and I blame myself, mostly because I'm only soft-networked with a few people.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    The SupercomputerThe Supercomputer Registered User regular
    Approximately one hour until vote close.

• Options
    Nirya wrote: ยป
    I still don't like the vote activity logic - I was on the low end of the post count for the Sandman phalla as well, and I was the damn network head. It's not that indicative of anything, just that some people post less. But whatever.

Anyway, I'm not sure what is really going on right now, and I blame myself, mostly because I'm only soft-networked with a few people.

The more people post the more information you have on them though. Not everyone who is inactive is mafia, but it makes it easier for the mafia to hide in the inactives if other people are also inactive.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    People can attest that I called a hit on vert privately, and 38thdoe has been telling me this stuff since day one.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Langly wrote: ยป

Wow, opinions are shifting wildly around today with so many reveals. I only generally post when I have something useful to say and mains are kinda hard to analyze.

Everything T_A and 38th Doe talked about in their reveals could have been learned from the thread, voting records are more important then reveals and activity.

One of the odd things about yesterday is that vertroue joined the kime wagon right before the sportboyjw vote started. At that time Langley, Ringo and REG Rysk had minor votes against them of 4-5 people each. That also puts Dunadan019, Void Slayer, Langly, Phyphor, Shabooty or jdarksun as pushing the sportyboy wagon.

I doubt more mafia would join the kime wagon but if they did I suppose Wiet, corvidae or Pharezon would be good targets?

corvidae switched a bit between them but that just looks to me like indecisiveness.

This is what lead to my initial list but I think I am missing or not understanding something.

Hey Phyphor got anything to say about the T_A / 38th Doe reveals? Get your house in order Chaos!

I'm not exactly the leader or anything and I doubt everyone even contacted me, but it fits with what I know

• Options
    Wow, I was going to say something about having 30 players that haven't revealed their powers yet and that does not mean anything about schuss, but I just read through those posts and looked at his votes.

I still would rather go for REG Rysk or langley but there are no votes there. If some people pile on 38th doe I would also be willing to switch back.
    Wiet wrote: ยป
    Bedlam died last night.

I still think Bedlam is mafia. I don't care if his name was green! He was acting weird! Okay maybe not.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Anyway, schuss. I don't have anyone better

• Options
    tastypastrytastypastry Can somebody please remove these cutleries from my knees?Registered User regular
    All right, I am going with Peccavi today.

• Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    I was voting for Shuss before it was cool to vote for Shuss.

If it becomes necessary to switch my vote onto Shuss later to avoid a tie, I will. For now, though, I'm sticking with REG.

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • Options
    All right, I am going with Peccavi today.

:(

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    I was voting for Shuss before it was cool to vote for Shuss.

If it becomes necessary to switch my vote onto Shuss later to avoid a tie, I will. For now, though, I'm sticking with REG.

What smoove said (except I'm leaving my vote on jdark, not reg).

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Shuss since the rest of today's votes seem firmly placed on neutrals this will hopefully provide more information.

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    I actually want to vote for Peccavi too.

• Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
  • Options
    I have not phalla'd in a while and been working around vote close recently, when I am most active generally...

Last time I put analysis in that was not thoroughly thought through people voted me out for it (see my mistake with bedlam at the start of the day today!). I am trying to contribute but I'm not going to post every little thing I think up.

• Options
    @Void Slayer What's up with being super inactive this game, chief? You have like six posts total.

I was totally going to say "totes" there, like the hip kids do. Kids are still "hip" nowadays, right?

Totes bag, bro.

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    schuss

Sorry I've been quiet! I was finishing up in work.

PSN: ThatDaveFella