As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] seal

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Spacekungfuman is, like, ultra conservative right?

I feel like that thread is gonna go down in flames pretty soon.

its not going to go down in flames. Just turn into yet another carbon copy of the other similar threads.

Any bets on how may pages before someone posts some Rob Liefield drawings?

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    is @Donkey Kong or anyone else who has used the Skyrim mod tools online?

Yeah, I am here.

is it possible to create new areas? Like if I wanted to create a new Dungeon or something?

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod

i mean, he might be ultraconservative by a transsexual communist northern european's perspective

but no he seems fairly moderate on an american scale

i don't think he's pro life or anti gay marriage or whatever... and he's talked about ways to lessen economic iniquity

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular

its not going to go down in flames. Just turn into yet another carbon copy of the other similar threads.

no one understands how rob liefield lives

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    @Honk

Over 100? That's a lot!

It's because I made a thread and people are posting in it.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

Yeah, I am here.

is it possible to create new areas? Like if I wanted to create a new Dungeon or something?

Yes this is very possible.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited June 2012

Yeah, I am here.

Yes, that is possible. One of the only things cool things that's possible with only stock tools, in fact! Generally, you edit an existing outdoor area, throw in a cave model, mark it as a door, and link it to your own custom maps.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

i mean, he might be ultraconservative by a transsexual communist northern european's perspective

but no he seems fairly moderate on an american scale

i don't think he's pro life or anti gay marriage or whatever... and he's talked about ways to lessen economic iniquity
    Maybe I am confusing him with dragonsama

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    What is that something survivor game that is supposed to be scary or something that some of you were playing at some point in the recent past?

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod

It's already happened in at least two of the feminism threads this week.

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    I like SKFM's views on accounting and finance usually

it sucks when people do the whole "oh he's obviously a republican thing let's assume a bunch of things about him"

• Options
    Bogart wrote: »

hehe yeah. BTW: did fluffy ever go back to his thread after the first couple pages?

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    tyrannus wrote: »

it sucks when people do the whole "oh he's obviously a republican thing let's assume a bunch of things about him"

I dunno about any of his views about anything outside of the topics that have come up in the feminism threads, but in those don't think anyone has assumed anything past what he's actually come out and said. I don't think he's being painted as anything he's not in those threads.

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    tyrannus wrote: »

I dunno about any of his views about anything outside of the topics that have come up in the feminism threads, but in those don't think anyone has assumed anything past what he's actually come out and said. I don't think he's being painted as anything he's not in those threads.

it happens a lot of the time with him, and spool, and gooey (although less so now)

tyrannus on
  • Options
    I know Spool gets it in the neck about being a republican, and maybe SPKM does as well, but in the feminism threads he's getting it in the neck over what he's actually saying, not over anyone writing him off as right wing.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Today's OpenGL Adventure: drawing a 2D ring efficiently using vertex buffers and triangle strips.

It's like tanning. Each day it burns less and less and in a few years I will probably die of cancer.

• Options
    I know Spool gets it in the neck about being a republican, and maybe SPKM does as well, but in the feminism threads he's getting it in the neck over what he's actually saying, not over anyone writing him off as right wing.

spool absolutely deserves to "get it in the neck" about being a republican.

As does anyone who would voluntarily associate themselves with that organization.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options

As does anyone who would voluntarily associate themselves with that organization.

Not doing that, thanks.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular

His drawings of men, or of women? There's just so much in there to be discussed and marveled at.

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Also, I wasn't saying it to bag on him.

I've just seen that anyone other than a liberal (taking a liberal stance) can't really make a thread here without the thread imploding on itself, because people will ignore the topic at hand to tell the OP how wrong he is about life.

I like D&D but the bias drowns everyone not assoicated with it. (Note: I am a super liberal. :P)

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    @Honk

Over 100? That's a lot!

You can turn that off somewhere. I know I don't get any notifications for posts in threads I own any more.

• Options
    Yeah, you can get rid of notifications for threads you've created in your settings. And then use bookmarks for any threads you actually want to know have received new posts.

• Options
    When I render images in Maya my cpu gets hot apparently

I read it as 78 celsius now. I wish that I had measured these things before I replaced my thermal paste with car-mechanic grade copper paste, so that I had something to compare with.

• Options
    Aldo wrote: »
    @Honk

Over 100? That's a lot!

You can turn that off somewhere. I know I don't get any notifications for posts in threads I own any more.

Thanks for the info, though I'm going to keep it on for now and see how far I can go!

• Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    When I render images in Maya my cpu gets hot apparently

I read it as 78 celsius now. I wish that I had measured these things before I replaced my thermal paste with car-mechanic grade copper paste, so that I had something to compare with.
    78°C is super hot. o.o;;

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

Republicans are willfully ruining our country. Republicans want America to fail so they can step in and take charge. Republicans have a stupid animal mascot. Republicans are bad. Very, very bad.

• Options
    Hmm

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

Republicans are willfully ruining our country. Republicans want America to fail so they can step in and take charge. Republicans have a stupid animal mascot. Republicans are bad. Very, very bad.

hey now
    you've gone too far
    elephants are pretty badass

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    dlinfiniti wrote: »

hey now
    you've gone too far
    They're kind of stingy, though.
    120302War-on-women-contraceptives3.jpg

emnmnme on
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    The Tunein Radio Pro app for Android has hidden talents, namely notifying me that England is playing some other team at soccer tonight and giving me a range of options to listen. That is kind of useful, if surprising, since I've used the app like twice in the 3 months I've had it

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Isn't Sarah Jessica Parker married? Why is she asking drinks from that elephant?

• Options

I recently overheard a couple of people saying that republican business owners are firing people en masse to make Obama look bad and they plan to rehire new people with lower pay when Romney wins to both profit handsomely and make him look good. I laughed at the time, but looking back, I am pretty sure I was only laughing to hide the fact that a part of me died.

• Options
    dlinfiniti wrote: »

hey now
    you've gone too far
    They're kind of stingy, though.
    120302War-on-women-contraceptives3.jpg

oh fuck you em. Seriously. Fuck you in your conservative-talk-radio parroting ass.

I know you like to think you are just trolling when you post shit like this - as if that made it better - but at this point you are no different from the caricature you troll as.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Isn't Sarah Jessica Parker married? Why is she asking drinks from that elephant?

061.jpg

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    :shock:

• Options

I recently overheard a couple of people saying that republican business owners are firing people en masse to make Obama look bad and they plan to rehire new people with lower pay when Romney wins to both profit handsomely and make him look good. I laughed at the time, but looking back, I am pretty sure I was only laughing to hide the fact that a part of me died.

the truth behind that exaggeration is that Romney's campaign actually was telling republican governers (especially Florida) to stop bragging on the job gains in their state because they want to make the economy appear worse than it is.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    MAH
    DICK
    HARD

AHMAHGERD MERDICKHERD

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Now is the time to get Dragons Age + Expansion & Dragons Age II for $10 on amazon

Pretty awesome deal

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    tumblr_m61vjiVKwc1qclhzgo1_500.jpg

This gets in the way a lot here ^

Like, even if people are right, they're too concerned with that rather than actual discussion.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    eBay sniping is the worst. I understand why people do it, but it's so sad when I think "Hey, four minutes until this auction is over, I'm about to get a great deal!" and then suddenly someone outbids me by fifty cents ten seconds before it ends. :(

This discussion has been closed.