Options

Sick Tat, Brah

• Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    and I know the first thing people jump to is "buh bluh buh asbestos". The difference being the dangers, even back then, were known.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    Billie LiteBillie Lite Registered User new member
    Peen wrote: »
    Ubik wrote: »
    Antimatter wrote: »
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    JESUS_didn_t_tap_WHITE_HAT_LOGO_390_xlarge.jpeg

for the uninitiated
    this is the name of the Christian MMA clothing line made by Jason David Frank, aka the Green Ranger

oh my

Morph__Jason_David_Frank_3_by_dolphinbad.jpg

Just so everyone knows, if you haven't already figured it out yet, that is NOT a picture of Jason David Frank. The head is the ONLY thing on that body that belongs to Jason. Don't believe me? Check out his pics over on his official Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/jasondfrank.

The picture that somone posted in here was being used by a fake and a fraud claiming to be JDF. How do I know this? Because I work for Jason and am a friend of his.

Also, to 'tap' in martial arts means 'to give up; submit'. It can be done verbally by saying something like 'Stop'; 'I quit'; etc. Or by physically tapping the mat, your opponent, or making a tapping motion in the direction of the referee. So no, Jesus did NOT tap. He never gave up during his walk to the hill while carrying the cross for our signs, nor did he beg for mercy as they nailed him to the cross. He never gave up on us, so why should we give up when things get tough?

That is why Jason made the clothing line, which was the first Christian based clothing line in the MMA (and it might still be the only one out there today).

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    yo did you get to ride in the dragonzord

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    If you had to choose between riding in the Dragonzord and tapping Jesus, which would you do?

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Tapas Jesus.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    It's hard to tap when your hands are nailed to a cross.

Also, excellent way of shilling your friend's site in your very first post, while also including information (the definition of "tap", and the bit about it being the first Christian MMA clothing line) that could have been Googled fairly easily.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    well at least it wasn't a new thread

like, not that big a deal

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    i thought that was an interesting and informative post, at least regarding Frank.

• Options
    me too

y'all can't see me but i am air wanking to sweeney's disgust

• Options
    I agree it was informative. And I wasn't exactly disgusted.

But was the definition of "tap" really needed? That just seemed like an insult to Peen's intelligence, or whoever he intended that to. Plus I don't like shills, especially first post shills.

• Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    I can see it DL

I see evvvvvvvverything you do

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    i am still doing it

can you see it

@Sweeney Tom - no it's just like i said...at least it wasn't a new thread, you know? i can live with the extra stuff

no big deal

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Well since this thread was summoned via flutedagger anyways; I'm getting new ink in November!

Knew that Shawn was coming back into town in the fall, and when he gave me specifics I decided that I was going to scrounge up the money and get a tat, even a small one. Well, it's going to be a small one, but I don't care. Decided that I've loved poison-dart frogs long enough that I should finally have one of my own forever and ever, so it'll be something small (bigger than life size though because those buggers are tiny and of undecided placement. Something like this:
    poison_dart_frog_by_galaric-d388vcs.jpgblue-frog-tattoo.jpgfrog-tattoo-3.jpg

One idea that was tossed around on TinyChat was to get it on my hips. Now, I have an okay defined stomach, but I figure, if I work at it 'til November, I can get back that V I used to have, and then I'd be happy with it. Now, am I likely to loose that V down the road? Is this a prime stretching spot? Yes and yes, hence it being a small tattoo and also me not totally caring. But my other options I'm thinking are the shoulder or calf.

MetroidZoid on
    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    i am still doing it

can you see it

@Sweeney Tom - no it's just like i said...at least it wasn't a new thread, you know? i can live with the extra stuff

no big deal

I know. I'm sorry for making it a thing. That was my bad.

On topic, I already told @The Lovely Bastard this, but after I move in like a month or two and get enough money towards it, I currently plan on getting a tattoo of Charles Bronson holding two guns on my chest, the barrels of which will be my nipples (it would stop near my nipples). This is the planned picture I will get the tattoo based off of:
    Charles-Bronson-Posters.jpg

Of course the guns would be raised slightly so they could properly end at my nipples (not doing anything on them because seriously, fucking ow).

If it worked and looked even half that good, I would finally be able to take my shirt off and not feel bad. In fact, if it looks good, I would be comfortable never wearing another shirt again.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    start with a poison dart frog

end up with a bull frog by 40

(just kidding, my sister's butterfly turned into mothra in only four years!)

the frogs are really fucking colorful and good looking though, so that's one thing.

• Options
    start with a poison dart frog

end up with a bull frog by 40

(just kidding, my sister's butterfly turned into mothra in only four years!)

the frogs are really fucking colorful and good looking though, so that's one thing.

I haven't decided on the exact pairing of colors, but I want it as bright and contrasting as possible. My original consideration was maybe doing a tribal-frog design, with colors 'bleeding' into the space between the black, but decided against it.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited July 2012
    A friend of mine found some really excellent tattoo design work by two artists here in Korea! Which is really exciting because it means I could get my Korean lanterns tattooed here instead of back in the States.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    i like both sweeney's idea and yours

i would like to see pictures of both completed

• Options
    From a quick googles search, that looks like a great tattoo idea. For your time in Korea, I imagine? Also, where you planning on putting it/them?

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    putting the lanterns on her headlights, clearly

• Options
    AtheraalAtheraal Registered User regular
    oh hey tattoo thread

my most recent tat is just healed enough to not look like shit now, so i took a pic
    2aewnqe.jpg

it's the side of the moon we never see from earth, so technically a tattoo only possible in the past 50 or so years

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Get a tattoo on your shoulder of you looking over your shoulder.

• Options
    AtheraalAtheraal Registered User regular
    only if you draw it for me

• Options
    CptKemzikCptKemzik Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    I have two ideas for tattoos that I have yet to get - though I have money for one of them now. One that I've been sitting for a while is a Duke Ellington quote: "Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." The quote would be framed with music notes that I strung together into a medley including Satin Doll, Take the A Train, and Don't Get Around Much Anymore (I think in that order!). I'm pretty happy with the concept, however I have yet to come up with a design for all the things, nor do I know where I would get it. I feel like the back would be the most practical area, but it's a tattoo that I would like to be able to see without a mirror.

The other one would be a wristband tattoo of a design my g/f has yet to come up with, but would be inspired by the couple of bracelets she has weaved together for me.

CptKemzik on
  • Options
    EmporiumEmporium Registered User regular
    Oh hey, a tattoo thread. I really want to finish my legpiece, so that I may fully indulge my vanity and show it off here. I'm about 10 hours in so far, it will probably be another 10 or more to finish it.

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Well since this thread was summoned via flutedagger anyways; I'm getting new ink in November!

Knew that Shawn was coming back into town in the fall, and when he gave me specifics I decided that I was going to scrounge up the money and get a tat, even a small one. Well, it's going to be a small one, but I don't care. Decided that I've loved poison-dart frogs long enough that I should finally have one of my own forever and ever, so it'll be something small (bigger than life size though because those buggers are tiny and of undecided placement. Something like this:

One idea that was tossed around on TinyChat was to get it on my hips. Now, I have an okay defined stomach, but I figure, if I work at it 'til November, I can get back that V I used to have, and then I'd be happy with it. Now, am I likely to loose that V down the road? Is this a prime stretching spot? Yes and yes, hence it being a small tattoo and also me not totally caring. But my other options I'm thinking are the shoulder or calf.

awesome. Saw a buynch of poison dart frogs at the Academy of Sciences yesterday. :D

@Sweeney Tom It is hardddd to get portraits/people to look right in a tattoo, though.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    neville wrote: »

awesome. Saw a buynch of poison dart frogs at the Academy of Sciences yesterday. :D

@Sweeney Tom It is hardddd to get portraits/people to look right in a tattoo, though.

Jealous. Did you go to the Science After Dark or whatever they call it? I so want to to go next time I'm in Cali.

Also, you can totally see why I couldn't get them done life size!

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    If Jesus tapped would the Romans had let him free?

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

JESUS VS JUDAS

FIGHT OF THEIR LIVES ON PASSOVER NIGHT!

Kids get in free

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular

Even though you can only get one, position it, o when you get more money you can get a line of the or something.

• Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    I guess I might be getting a tat soon

I forgot that this thread was a thing

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    I think it'd be pretty adaptable if I wanted a vine up my side or something

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    can we have a rule not to call them tats

ever

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    No, because I call them tats a lot

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Is 'ink' acceptable?

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    post edited for inflection

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    post edited for inflection

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    post edited for infection

200px-Biohazard_symbol.svg.png

WeedLordVegeta on
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    post edited for pretension

SdCox.png

Mr Fuzzbutt on
    broken image link
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Post edited for Inception
    Post edited
    Post edited
    Post edited
    Post edited

MetroidZoid on
    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
This discussion has been closed.