As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans: The gifts (and puzzles) begin to arrive.

• Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    What's so great about social entropy? It's a violent, penetrative act that scars what it explores. What you call social entropy, I call the rape culture of the natural world.

• Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    I hope my satanee gets presents tomorrow. it would be lovely timing for me.

• Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    Presents round 2!

20121129_191903.jpg

Fra-gee-uhh-lay.... huh. Must be Italian.

First up, the small package. (That's what she said)

20121129_192032-1.jpg

A super nice, super SOLID chrome hard-point clip. This is used to hold D-Rings together so the person in them can't get out. Awesome. They go with the wrist restraints perfectly!

Next?

20121129_192220-1.jpg

An awesome Nylon and leather riding crop. This is excellent. Really stiff nylon shaft with a soft leather slapper.

And everything all together!

20121129_192338-1.jpg

Awesome gifts @Dirtydirtyvagrant !! Thank You!

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    You never had control, that's the illusion! I was overwhelmed by the power of this place. But I made a mistake, too, I didn't have enough respect for that power and it's out now. The only thing that matters now are the people we love. Rank and Ceres and LarLar ... Tube, they're out there where people are dying.

Slowpoke.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Dang, my wishlist now has 283 items. I did not know that there were so many things I would love to have.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    :D

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Shit that is a NICE looking riding crop. It makes me want to learn to ride... someone.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    SITE WHORING IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Seriously. This is a pretty massive sale that can very much come down at any time based on our overlord's whims. If your satanee has stuff on their list from TG and you were thinking about buying it the deals will not get better than this.

• Options
    HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    Holy shittttttt thereisapackageathome!!!!!!

I have two hours of rehearsal and then SATANING

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote: »

Seriously. This is a pretty massive sale that can very much come down at any time based on our overlord's whims. If your satanee has stuff on their list from TG and you were thinking about buying it the deals will not get better than this.
    Holy shit, I didn't know you had a Modok coffee mug!

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular

MY DOLLARS

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    man, perfect timing

I just got home and purchased my wife's big present from TG and saved a handful of scratch on it

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    ceres wrote: »
    Shit that is a NICE looking riding crop. It makes me want to learn to ride... someone.

The secret to riding crops is to not buy them from bdsm suppliers.

• Options
    Marathon wrote: »

We felt that the people who are in support of sipping beverages from a representation of an evil mastermind were under-represented so, you know, we made one.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I might check out that TG sale when I get home from work.

• Options
    I just dumped many ducats at TG

many ducats

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    Marathon wrote: »

We felt that the people who are in support of sipping beverages from a representation of an evil mastermind were under-represented so, you know, we made one.
    Come here, i'm going to kiss you.

Don't make it weird.

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    I came home from a long, annoying day at work to open my package. FIRST THING'S FIRST, poem note.

r9fmY.jpg

The billing info gave away my poetic Satan's identiy, @#pipe ! PIIIIIPE

Now to the contents.

peOFk.jpg

AHHHH. I love Three Word Phrase! It is one of the funniest internet comic books around.

6D3Cd.jpg

Kate Beaton coffee mug! WITH HUNKS. I love hunks. How did you know?! Annie is going to be jealous of me spending every morning with hunks.

qcXol.jpg

YES. Yesyesyes. I had this on my wishlist so, obviously, I love it, but I am so happy to have it! It embodies every part of my being.

PART ONE OF PART ??? is awesome! Thanks so much Pipe!

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW IT'S ME

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    well go back in time and make me not know your real name then

geez

• Options
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod

The secret to riding crops is to not buy them from bdsm suppliers.

If it can't coax a horse into motion it ain't a riding crop.

• Options
    #pipe wrote: »
    YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW IT'S ME

Awwwwwwww :(

I only know a few real names, but my satan's isn't one of them. If he wants to keep it a secret for now I am cool with that. <3

Tox would be fucked, though. If he got me and wanted to do a multi-part gift AND keep it secret he'd have to do it through a proxy purchaser or make it all shipped stuff.

Then again, that's also anyone with their name in their sig, or anyone I've ever talked to on google. :P

• Options
    @tox

the first load of stuff has been left at your front door

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    My satanee should have gotten their first package today, but they haven't posted all day. The suspense is killing me

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Stale wrote: »
    tox

Yes! It has!

Fortunately I do not live in so ghetto of a neighborhood that it was still there when I arrived home, just now, from our game!

...we'll not be setting it up tonight, as we are tired, and I have to get up early for class.

But don't worry. There will be pics.

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    That is the worst thing @bucketman ... the SUSPENSE

• Options
    Tox wrote: »
    @tox

Yes! It has!

Fortunately I do not live in so ghetto of a neighborhood that it was still there when I arrived home, just now, from our game!

...we'll not be setting it up tonight, as we are tired, and I have to get up early for class.

WHAT IS IT

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »
    Tox wrote: »
    tox

Yes! It has!

WHAT IS IT

IT'S A BOOKCASE AND A TV STAND!

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »

MY DOLLARS

Seriously. But this is perfect timing! The zipper broke on my N7 hoodie today, so I bought one of those new fangled ones with the sale, plus some of the mugs since they're on sale too. Win-win! Thanks for the heads up Zip.

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    No worries.

And the new N7 hoodie is sweeeeet. I love the hell out of mine.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I went to the post office today to mail the second part of my Satanee's gift, AKA the part they might actually want as opposed to the thing I find hilarious, BUT they had no packages of the correct size. So like... I guess I just gotta buy them some more stuff to fill up the extra space in the box.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    There are so many things on TG that I would just love to have

I would pretty much put the whole site on my wishlist

• Options
    FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    Ok, I think I can finally post about Secret Satan
    after sitting in Detroit for customs clearing for a week
    the package seems to have arrived in Ohio as of 10 minutes ago
    It should arrive on Wednesday :D

• Options
    Come on I need more gift-receiving

Where is HellaJeff, he is late

• Options
    A package from Amazon arrived at my house today, containing a Lego set.

They weren't for me, this was a Christmas gift my wife and I got for our oldest son. So its not like I won't get to play with them anyway.

• Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Bucketman wrote: »
    My satanee should have gotten their first package today, but they haven't posted all day. The suspense is killing me

Boom caught you I think
    I'm gonna go under the assumption you are my Satan

I'm sorry I didn't get to it earlier but I spent twelve hours on a shoot today that was an hour and a half away from my house.

Consequently, the first photos I took, I accidentally deleted off my phone

But here is the what I came home to kind of

bone004.jpg

Let's explore!

bone005.jpg

Isn't that nice? Now let's pretend I didn't tear apart the beautiful wrapping my Satan sprung for before I managed to save a picture onto my computer.

But let's get to brass tacks

The Gift
    bone006.jpg

bone007.jpg

Bone in one epic volume

Thank you (Bucketman maybe?) I read the first book, loved it and didn't want to check out food encrusted library versions to read the rest. This is gonna get a lot of use and have a place of prestige on my bookshelf.

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    I always see bone on bookstore shelves and there always seems so much of it and I don't know where to start
    is it super good enough for me to read ALL of Bone

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Come on I need more gift-receiving

Where is HellaJeff, he is late

I'm gifting as hard as I can here, ceres.

GEEZ.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Bone's not actually that long. Somehow all the volumes always make it look longer than it is. Although I suppose part of that is that's just a really easy read.

It is extremely good though.

This discussion has been closed.