steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Man I love how much shiva trivializes masks

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    I really need a friend who consistently has Shiva so I can get some of the better evo masks/dublits.

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    derangedhermitderangedhermit Madstrike PortugalRegistered User regular
    Info on the 5.2 monster update, not sure if it's already known:
    - Ultimate Valkyrie gains 100 RCV; leader skill = 3x ATK to Healer types
    - Ultimate ChooChooTrain gains 100 HP, 50 ATK, 30 RCV; leader skill = 3x ATK to Technique types
    - Ultimate Siegfred gains 200 HP; leader skill = 3x ATK to Physical types

- Slime King active skills = 3x ATK to their type (Technique/Attacker/Healer/Physical/Devil) for 1 turn
    - Slime Kings require 1 -lit and 1 King Jewel Dragon to evolve

- Evolved Goblins: Active Skills don't change; Leader Skills give Attacker types 2x ATK (Fire), 2x RCV (Water), 2x HP (Wood)

Battle.net: Madstrike#2175 , GuildWars2: Madstrike.1436
  • Options
    Squid56Squid56 Registered User regular
    Woot, Light Ripper done, Dark Ripper's the only one still unevolved.

• Options
    EvenstarEvenstar PAX Prime Princess Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    Is it worth having 2 of any of the mystic knights? Or should I use the duplicates to skill up one main one?

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    The game looks so weird full screen.

lpUWLiw.png
    Evenstar wrote: Β»
    Is it worth having 2 of any of the mystic knights? Or should I use the duplicates to skill up one main one?
    If you can't field a full team in that color it can be worth having 2. Especially Green and Dark since they become dragons.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    tbloxhamtbloxham Registered User regular
    Someone here has an awesome Holy Thunderdragon Indra, who whenever I see up I will always abandon my previous grinding plans and go try to do some tough special dungeon. So much attack, and that double light just rips up the annoying masks and dragons with super high defence.

"That is cool" - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    I cannot take screenshots of my phone screen. Sadface.

• Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    I cannot take screenshots of my phone screen. Sadface.

Why can't you take screenshots?

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    ElementalorElementalor Registered User regular
    I don't get it, is the game not fullscreen on iOS?

Marvel Future Fight: dElementalor
    FFBE: 898,311,440
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dElementalor
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Not in the US version.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    ElementalorElementalor Registered User regular
    Oh weird, it's always been full screen on Android since I started, wonder why the difference.

Marvel Future Fight: dElementalor
    FFBE: 898,311,440
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dElementalor
  • Options
    It's even worse on the iPad. Huge black 'borders' surround the game.

• Options
    @Fluffles
    Could I get your Anubis in 10-20 mins?

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Oh damn, just pulled a 6* Rainbow Keeper from the PAL machine O_O

• Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Been farming up Emerald Dragons today. Got a whole mess of them to feed to Artemis once I hit the weekend dungeon and dredge up enough coin to do so. Three Kings, one high, and I think about six regulars... but I might feed a High to my Brachys to get it fully leveled up. Pretty sure the only thing I need for that evolution is a Green Keeper.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    EvenstarEvenstar PAX Prime Princess Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    That's how I got my first Keeper of Rainbow :)

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    i hate you both

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    I'll throw my lot in here too. I got a Mystic Mask and a Rainbow Keeper from the Pal Machine too, but I did it earlier this week. :)

• Options
    So.... 1627.5x Attack for a Physical Team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Di6y0x5Wyn8

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    How, exactly? I'm only seeing like 25 (5x for each Thief) times whatever amount the Phoenix enhances, and I doubt it enhances over 50x on its own. What does the water thing do?

• Options
    It's the new king slime, gives 3x ATTK, i think.

From the PADForums:
    1627.5x Attack for a Physical Team.
    25(Goemon) x 7.75(Goemon ability changes entire screen to fire) x 3(King Flamie) x 2.8 (Phoenix Fire Orb Amp)

• Options
    Bah, I guess I'll just wait for tomorrow to get the plants to go with these emerald dragons. Not having any luck otherwise

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    I think the best thing I pulled out of the Pal Machine was a Keeper of Dark. I just wish I had metal dragons instead of emeralds... I really want to evo my Devil Dragon.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    abotkinabotkin Registered User regular
    Gah, I don't know what my problem is today. Between my two accounts, I attempted Expert Masks 5 or 6 times today and managed to botch each attempt. And only one of them was completely unavoidable, the rest were either really dumb mistakes (you do, in fact, need to make actual matches when running a standard zombie team :( ) or just small mistakes coupled with bad luck.

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 0963-0539-4405
  • Options
    There there, always next week right?

• Options
    abotkinabotkin Registered User regular
    Eh, I didn't really need any Mystic Masks right now on either account, and my main still has one anyway, it's mostly just frustrating to lose that much stamina mostly due to not paying close enough attention to what I'm doing.

Come Friday though, I'm going to be trying my hardest to pick up 4 Dub Mythlits for my alt account to go along with Lucifer. I'm surprised at just how effective running even a team of various flavor metal dragons and double Lucifer or Lucifer/Persephone can be. I've already cleared Fire Forest Nerva, which is much faster progress than when I started with my initial account a couple months ago.

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 0963-0539-4405
  • Options
    Oh my god I just discovered how good Moltdra are for leveling. This is the greatest thing in the history of ever.

• Options
    Is it worth doing this daily dungeon for anything other than the free stone?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NabobNabob Registered User regular
    I got my ADK 1 skill shy of maxed, I got lucky on my drops and skill ups. Was 5/8 on drops and 3/5 on skill ups! Hopefully the dragon knight dungeon comes around again soon so I can finish him off!

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2367-6821
  • Options
    So, i should be building a resolve team for tomorrow, right? Since my Siren is only level 20, should i go with an Ogre and hope for auto-Healer friends?

'Guides' say to use a low-level ogre .... how low-level are we talking?

• Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    Well I managed to make some progress with the whole zombie team thing and did the wednesday dungeon a few times. The Rainbow mask was actually an upgrade for my team as 300 to all stats is pretty huge for 1 cost when you are cost limited. Hopefully I can have as much success on the friday dungeon. I am lucky enough to have 1 poison monster to get through too many synchs and usually I can stall enough to make the final screen 1 shot.

But my stam is so low I can't usually level for an hour or two after each attempt :(

• Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    Yesterday was able to get enough emerald dragons to get my 2nd stage toytops to max level. Now tomorrow I need to try and get the dub mythlit and a green mythlit to evolve him to final form and get 50% resist on wood/water. Once he is evolved I have 3 king green dragons and emerlad pengdra to drop on him.

How is the best way to beat the sprite dungeon to get those evo materials?

After I get him to final form I am hoping to level up my shardra to get 50% resist in fire also. My light ripper dragon is lvl 67 of 70 and have all the material to do final evolution on it to get the 50% resist light.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Same as mask dungeon actually a bit easier since they have less life. Zombie/Shiva/Poison/Double Noel/Double Angel should all work.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Chomp-ChompChomp-Chomp Shonen Princess Registered User regular
    I just had the strangest run of Ancient Light Dragon.

Every stage had multiple "STRONG" devils and moltdras - and this is only on Expert. Jeeeeez.

Got stomped, to say the least. Made it to round 4 and was just like ::bwah::?

• Options
    I think strong pops up whenever something can hit for 90%+ of your max hp.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    VorpalVorpal Registered User regular
    Are these carbuncles you get from tower of jewel just feeders

steam_sig.png
    PSN: Vorpallion Twitch: Vorpallion
  • Options
    draw4wilddraw4wild Registered User regular
    So on my iPad I was able to roll an archangel lucifer with the tutorial roll then a vrtria on the 2nd, 3 star on the 3rd (one of the knights) probably should of waited on the 3rd for a godfest
    Then 2 pal eggs I scored a myth dublit and red dragon so happy there too

Is there any way to get this account on my iPhone? This is the type of game I would much rather play in short spurts on the go then home in bed on the ipad and I don't feel like rerolling anymore on the phone hoping for a decent god

• Options
    @Vorpal the Tier 3 ones are pretty good exp return on investment and can get a 5 turn 2k heal for what that's worth (little to me)

@draw4wild I hate you for having lucifer and can't help you, but if I were less jealous I'd tell you to look on their facebook page gungho:offical because I'm pretty sure they posted a guide to transfering your account between devices on iOS. Can't get to facebook right now due to work.

38thDoE on steam