Options

Puzzle & Dragons: Hhhhhggrrlgllllrb

19495969798100»

• Options
    derangedhermitderangedhermit Madstrike PortugalRegistered User regular
    Is the Valkyrie a guaranteed drop in Mythical? I'm going with THAT team : SoD Luci, 3x Heras, healer, SoD Luci friend. Unfortunately my Heras are still only level 30 but hopefully the 2 Lucifers will be enough for the HP buffer.

Trying to make sure i leave enough XP to be able to level up after that run and be able to run it again after, if successful.

Battle.net: Madstrike#2175 , GuildWars2: Madstrike.1436
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Kick_04 wrote: »
    So I really want to take out Master Niflheim, but I am not sure which team would be better for this dungeon. I have a Gigas I can use as a leader with my team HP 4117 and RCV 1160 and choose an Siren/Ama as friend leader.... or should I go with my persephone lead and friends Viper, this team has 5069 HP and 1623 RCV.

You don't *need* an auto healer the boss hits very infrequently, you do need to have a plan for dealing with multiple devils though.
    Is the Valkyrie a guaranteed drop in Mythical? I'm going with THAT team : SoD Luci, 3x Heras, healer, SoD Luci friend. Unfortunately my Heras are still only level 30 but hopefully the 2 Lucifers will be enough for the HP buffer.

Trying to make sure i leave enough XP to be able to level up after that run and be able to run it again after, if successful.

She is a guarnteed drop on Mythical. Just make sure you can tank the Dark Golem's 31k hit and you should be okay. You'll also need to be able to do 85k damage before she gets a turn. She has 3200 armor on Mythical. Just make sure you are comfy with that.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    tbloxhamtbloxham Registered User regular
    Hurrah, another plus egg for me. I have no luck with those things, I've only ever got 6 of them. Although, once when I evolved a monster it got a free plus added to it. Good work Moondragon D'Spinas, getting me extra stuff ;)

Still struggling through a rut a little bit. I really need to get some skill ups for my guys, but, it seems to be impossible to get the skill ups for the evolved monster forms.

"That is cool" - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Making a new thread. Link incomming.

• Options
    derangedhermitderangedhermit Madstrike PortugalRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    She is a guarnteed drop on Mythical. Just make sure you can tank the Dark Golem's 31k hit and you should be okay. You'll also need to be able to do 85k damage before she gets a turn. She has 3200 armor on Mythical. Just make sure you are comfy with that.

Well, theoretically, Valk would be the easy part with that team: pop 3 gravities, nuke, heal, nuke. I'm much more worried about the golem since i'm not sure if, with my 3 'low' Heras, i'll have enough HP for him. I guess i could nuke it too but seems awfully risky.

Time for math :p

Battle.net: Madstrike#2175 , GuildWars2: Madstrike.1436
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    100 Pages, for an Android game? Absurd!

New Thread, Ho!

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »

Well, theoretically, Valk would be the easy part with that team: pop 3 gravities, nuke, heal, nuke. I'm much more worried about the golem since i'm not sure if, with my 3 'low' Heras, i'll have enough HP for him. I guess i could nuke it too but seems awfully risky.

Time for math :p

Maybe I'm doing math wrong, but After 3 30% gravity hits and 2 600k nukes you still have 85k to go through. Turn 1 she shields, turn 2 she heals.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    I don't know how people spend stones on dungeons, I find my stones are worth way more than the 30-50 stamina it would cost to just dump the dungeon and start over.

I guess if you really like spending money on the game, spending $1 to get some drops/xp/gold might be worth it, but then you could get way more out of grinding an xp/cash dungeon until you are out of stamina, then spending a stone to refill your stamina meter.

But then, myself, I save all my stones for godfests, and then only spend stones on keeping my number of inventory slots even with my level.
    It's totally a rage thing. It was worth it this time since I got a Keeper of Light, but I won't be doing it again. I plan on never spending a stone on a dungeon again. I don't do in app purchases, and I never will. Any stones I spend are ones I get from the game. :P

• Options
    WyldpeaceWyldpeace Registered User new member
    Hay could anyone tell me where to get some of these units ? That would be really cool :) I don't know where to post really... Anyway :
    -Sylph
    -Undine
    -Mifune
    -Shida
    -Alice
    -Ninja Oboro
    -Valkyrie
    -Great Tree Alneu
    -Dryad
    -Leviathan
    -Zephu
    -Lava
    -Knight Agni
    -Beast Zegar
    I tried Yahoo answers but it was like no one was playing this game? I don't know why it's super awesome.

• Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    Wyldpeace wrote: »
    Hay could anyone tell me where to get some of these units ? That would be really cool :) I don't know where to post really... Anyway :
    -Sylph
    -Undine
    -Mifune
    -Shida
    -Alice
    -Ninja Oboro
    -Valkyrie
    -Great Tree Alneu
    -Dryad
    -Leviathan
    -Zephu
    -Lava
    -Knight Agni
    -Beast Zegar
    I tried Yahoo answers but it was like no one was playing this game? I don't know why it's super awesome.

Puzzledragonx.com will tell you where everything drops or if it is REM only. Go there and maybe puzzleanddragonsforum.com for info as well as the thread here of which there is a new one. All pertinent info you need is on the first page at the top.

• Options
    WyldpeaceWyldpeace Registered User new member
    Thankyou :)