Options

G&T Secret Santa 2013:...and to all a good night.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Reposting for the weekday crowd. Now with a hint!
    Ih7Xa4l.gif

It's still up for grabs! Now with pictures of the prize:
    fL5acsz.jpg

The answer is a 5 letter word.
    885 352 859 558 759 704 699 688 245 046 951 088 
    405 868 149 587 134 374 563 970 649 194 289 827 
    587 807 720 064 180 671 484 699 548 665 507 640 
    103 318 149 948 851 839 856 591 084 052 648 131 
    387 622 757 884 765 760 326 148 953 050 912 262 
    199 908 455 400 754 203 552 576 194 079 498 139 
    045 850 772 127 765 450 809 601 440 843 650 194 
    607 407 317 528 372 918 946 014 211 862 998 227 
    421 604 018 629 248 819 410 447 903 054 154 662 
    621 330 111 907 511 403 637 281 794 693 870 775 
    211 931 557 086 100 555 910 967 287 760 609 162 
    745 433 641 753 421 183 887 643 773 141 829 269

Old clue: The properties of the numbers are more important than the numbers themselves.
    Newer Clue: Now draw me a picture.

No guesses, you have to tell me the solution, too.

Good luck!

Aioua on
    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    minirhyderminirhyder BerlinRegistered User regular
    Heeyyyy today's clue is the same clue as the one from a few days ago!
    We demand new clues!!

• Options
    Fine, fine. :P

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Hrrrrng. I want cards but am bad at puzzles!
    Are the numbers grid coordinates?

• Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    Santee, I've ordered your presents.

I am so excited for you to receive everything.

CHRISTMAS

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    I have an idea of what the answer might be, but I don't even know how to play Magic.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    I have an idea of what the answer might be, but I don't even know how to play Magic.

It's complicated but it's fun if you like card based games.

Just don't spend a ton of cash on it.

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular

What you do is you draw seven cards. And then you give them to me. And then repeat until your deck has run out

• Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    @TeeMan your physical gift is taking longer to dispatch because "In Stock" now apparently means "On Backorder", but it's just a matter of time :D

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    Gift away!

This year has been good to me. Hopefully this gift is good to my santee!

Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Options
    MaguanoMaguano Registered User regular
    santa not sure if you are done with me yet, but in case you are stumped, i could use a game to play with my son, a'la King of Tokyo, or even the pathfinder card game. ( a stretch, i know, was going to buy it for me anyway)

steam:maguano2
    gamertag:Maguano71
    Switch:SW-8428-8279-1687
  • Options
    Hey, how often is Proxy the Elf on the forums anyway?

steam_sig.png

• Options
    Proxy the ElfProxy the Elf Registered User regular
    Proxy is never late, nor is he early, he is on the forums precisely when he means to be.

Also, Proxy works pretty long hours for the big man and sometimes has to pick up swing shifts. TO BUILD MORE TOYS, OF COURSE!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!
    Spreading Christmas cheer across the forums since 2009!
  • Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    So I am now the proud owner of Skulls of the shogun and Skullgirls. basically I have a lot of skulls on hand at this moment. Khorne would be proud.

I would find the flashy sparkly gift get thing but maybe I'll just save that for later, because I think I'm going to play some Skulls of the Shogun, because skulls.

Skulls.

Thanks santa!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    @TeeMan your physical gift is taking longer to dispatch because "In Stock" now apparently means "On Backorder", but it's just a matter of time :D

@mere_immortal no problem man, I encountered that little twist in logic about a month ago.

On a similar note, look out Santee the package is on it's way! :D

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    Oh... Oh my. I just got a shipping confirmation note from Proxy. I am excited!

• Options
    GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    That Best Buy Vita sale the other day was sooooo tempting. I was so close to buying one for my Santee.

Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Options
    Santee! I have ordered your gift(s?) and it(they?) are rushing to my doorstep as we speak!
    GIRD YOUR LOINS. LOCK YOUR DOORS. IT'S ABOUT TO GET JOLLY IN HERE

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Santee! I have ordered your gift(s?) and it(they?) are rushing to my doorstep as we speak!
    GIRD YOUR LOINS. LOCK YOUR DOORS. IT'S ABOUT TO GET JOLLY IN HERE

MY PORCH IS READY!

Well, you know...if I'm your santa. Totally ready. Or even if you aren't, send me things and I will be happy about it.

Custom Special on
    XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    I'm including some Louisianian foodstuffs in my care package to my santee. Everyone should be able to have a spicy christmas.

• Options
    TheOtherHorsemanTheOtherHorseman Registered User regular
    I'm including some Louisianian foodstuffs in my care package to my santee. Everyone should be able to have a spicy christmas.

a bushel of live, extremely angry crawfish, delivered lovingly through an open bedroom window at 3 AM

• Options

a bushel of live, extremely angry crawfish, delivered lovingly through an open bedroom window at 3 AM

I cover them in salt and lemon juice! Really gives you that incentive to get them before they get you

• Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Confession time. I already owned Pathfinder (but not the expansion so that was all good) and was trying to be very polite and British and just subtly do a gift return. Amazon ballsed that one up and sent the refund direct back to my Santa. Cheers Amazon.
    Amazon wrote:
    Don't worry--we won't tell the gift giver about your return!

My arse you won't!

Christmas. Ruined.

Their customer service was truly shitty as well. The guy on live chat trying to simply lie his way out of sorting the situation.

Sorry Santa, I am truly a terrible Santee. Proxy should hopefully be contacting you shorty as long as he is still able to tell who you are.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    So I got a package in the mail yesterday. Then it turns out it was fabric for my mother in law to make my youngest a stocking for her first Christmas.
    Got a package in the mail today and got excited but it turned out to be our Christmas cards from the photo place.

But behold! Proxy has sent me a message that a package is en route! And its edible! Wait, no, he said it is NOT edible. Well hopefully I won't accidentally eat it when it arrives.

I need to step up my game and work on my gift so it goes out in a timely fashion.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Uh, yeah. I'm definitely deep in the 'need to' part of my gifting...
    And I don't even know how long it will take!

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    Shopping is going amazingly okay now that I've looked long and hard and found almost no info, so now I'm just shopping for what amuses me.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Shopping is going amazingly okay now that I've looked long and hard and found almost no info, so now I'm just shopping for what amuses me.

Yeah, all I've been able to find are some weird things that probably aren't my Santee. So I've just sort of guessed at stuff I think they'd like.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    was someone talking about skulls? my drafts was:
    if the misfits taught me anything about skulls

i have no idea what i was going for

• Options
    EntriechEntriech ? ? ? ? ? Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Santee, I'm about to make an excursion to your country, and I'm bringing along your gift to send.
    Santa, the Steam sale is right around the corner, and I am a weak man. If I'm not supposed to be acquiring games, you'd best let me know soon by Proxy or otherwise.

• Options
    SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    Entriech wrote: »
    Santee, I'm about to make an excursion to your country, and I'm bringing along your gift to send.
    Santa, the Steam sale is right around the corner, and I am a weak man. If I'm not supposed to be acquiring games, you'd best let me know soon by Proxy or otherwise.

Ha ha, that's exactly why SniperGuy got his gift so early. I was headed over the border to Buffalo and it gave me an excuse to spend more money on prezzies and save on shipping. :)

Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    Speaking of sales: there's going to be a PSN sale on Black Friday and I have credit just sitting on my account. So yeah, come Black Friday I will own more games than I do today. And probably pick up one of those nifty $30 years of PSN+.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    never-ending-reignnever-ending-reign Polish Catholic entering a world of painRegistered User regular
    I'm not sure whether I should be sad or relieved that I wasn't gifted at my front door this year.

• Options
    FYI santa, I wont be home tomorrow through saturday. Other people will, so any packages will be safe, if unopened.

• Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    There is nothing safe about package delivery to my apartment, I trust no one here. I plan on taking a day off work whenever you send the package.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    So I got a package in the mail yesterday. Then it turns out it was fabric for my mother in law to make my youngest a stocking for her first Christmas.
    Got a package in the mail today and got excited but it turned out to be our Christmas cards from the photo place.

But behold! Proxy has sent me a message that a package is en route! And its edible! Wait, no, he said it is NOT edible. Well hopefully I won't accidentally eat it when it arrives.

I need to step up my game and work on my gift so it goes out in a timely fashion.
    Now I'm super curious about what you are getting that they had to tell you not to eat it. Or do you have lots of posts on PA about accidentally eating things that aren't edible?

• Options
    IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    shadowane wrote: »
    ArcSyn wrote: »

Now I'm super curious about what you are getting that they had to tell you not to eat it. Or do you have lots of posts on PA about accidentally eating things that aren't edible?

This is a valid concern. Last year I got a ton of delicious chocolates and almost ate one, but discovered at the last second it was, in fact, paper. I tasted it just to be sure though.

That was the true gift though, a receipt for a year's subscription to EDGE magazine. Good thing I didn't eat it!

• Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    ANyone in the UK with an American santee should send them a kinder egg. Average tasting chocolat with a rubbish toy inside, but they're apparently banned in the states in case you guys eat the toy.

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    Holy shit, maybe not. From Wikipedia:

For smuggling kinder eggs in to the country:
    In June 2012 the potential fine per egg was quoted as US$2,500.[13]

I'm pretty sure I've sent them through to my santees before. Lucky escape!

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Wait, really? D:

It's made for children (it says so in the name!) but it's banned in the US because people ate the toy + that yellow casing it came in?

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    LewiePs Mum took the risk and sent us a few in a non Christmas related package a few years ago. My son loved it, I still have one of the toys at my desk at work!