As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santa 2013:...and to all a good night.

1686970717274»

• Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    Anarchy wrote: »
    Make it stop. Make it stopppp!

JMJYiA9.gif

Two more items from the Steam Wishlist showed up this morning!
    iMzHPp5.png

Once again, thank you very much Mr Classy!
    I'm afraid there is no stopping this.
    You're stuck in My Classy's sights now. The only way out is in a box, buried under your own insurmountable backlog.

Quick! Purge the wishlist!

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    once he gets to that box though, it's another gift!

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Radiation wrote: »
    see317 wrote: »
    Anarchy wrote: »
    Make it stop. Make it stopppp!

JMJYiA9.gif

Two more items from the Steam Wishlist showed up this morning!
    iMzHPp5.png

Once again, thank you very much Mr Classy!
    I'm afraid there is no stopping this.
    You're stuck in My Classy's sights now. The only way out is in a box, buried under your own insurmountable backlog.

Quick! Purge the wishlist!

I already did. Seriously, @daxtermax must've got the bulk of them because the were only those two games left on it.

• Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    I had Isy as my Santa the previous year. I still haven't finished off the back log from him and that's without considering that he provided the console I played the most games on last year.

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    Man the vita is just so good. I was so annoyed you already had one @Anarchy! Whats the hap with the babe, Grinch? Message me the deeets!

• Options
    AnarchyAnarchy Registered User regular
    Big Classy wrote: »
    Man the vita is just so good. I was so annoyed you already had one @Anarchy! Whats the hap with the babe, Grinch? Message me the deeets!

I apologise for owning a pretty awesome system :D

Also my wishlist cannot be defeated, it will come back far larger than ever before!

"Oh, well, this would be one of those circumstances that people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence."
  • Options
    Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

• Options
    AnarchyAnarchy Registered User regular
    That taunt was supposed to be a joke, not an invitation!

JMJYiA9.gif

eWpLQM6.png

Thank you you crazy wonderful person!

"Oh, well, this would be one of those circumstances that people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence."
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Oh man child of light is so pretty. Totally getting it when it hits psn

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Christmas may, in fact, never stop for you @Anarchy. @Big Classy has been terrorizing the Steam thread like this for years.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    I don't understand how it is even possible to clear out a Steam wishlist. Mine always hovers at around 90 or so. You can't not want tons and tons of games at any given moment!

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    I don't understand how it is even possible to clear out a Steam wishlist. Mine always hovers at around 90 or so. You can't not want tons and tons of games at any given moment!

Yeah, uh, don't let Isy hear you say that.

• Options
    Cornell002Cornell002 Registered User regular
    I am eagerly awaiting October...

• Options
    never-ending-reignnever-ending-reign Polish Catholic entering a world of painRegistered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Glad to see that despite the deadbeat, a sweet giftening occurred. Big thanks again to @Hypatia for her dedication. And another to my Santa @Mechanical for the cheer. See you folks next time.

never-ending-reign on
  • Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    @Lindsey Lohan I just wanted to let you know that my beagle carries around that stuffed zebra you sent. He falls asleep chewing on it. It's pretty cute honesty.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    AnteCantelopeAnteCantelope Registered User regular
    @PA Jamie
    Thanks again for Pokemon! I just beat the elite 4 with Team Scorched Earth Policy: Charizard, Delphox, Flareon, Blaziken, Pyroar, and Talonflame.

Burn everything! Burn it to the ground! Hee hee hee hee haaaaaaaaah hahahahaaaaaa!

• Options
    El MuchoEl Mucho Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    JMJYiA9.gif

So a mysterious package arrived yesterday!
    20140219_144101_zps565d792c.jpg

The contents and accompanying note
    20140219_144132_zps37b27d35.jpgThe note reads "Merry mid-late January and/or Feb. My Deepest apologies for the lateness of these tangible goods. Evil Badman"
    20140220_124159_zps99c33c94.jpg Awesome! X-Wing! I have just recently really gotten into board games and this will fit nicely with my newly acquired Agricola and Kemet and a cute onesie for Olivia!

Obligatory pic of Olivia in her new onesie. It's still a bit big on her but I think she looks great in it :P
    20140219_151058_zps419c13ee.jpg

Thanks a lot for these awesome gifts @EvilBadman they are very much appreciated and will see lots of use.

El Mucho on
    BNet: ElMucho#1392
    Origin: theRealElMucho
  • Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    Hooray!

FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    Awwwwww Olivia looks adorable in that onesie!

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I never did get that candy from Matt.

And my mailman looks like he's put on a little weight...

YL9WnCY.png