Options

Destiny! Give me your gamertags!

• Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Man legendary armor looks awesome! I hadn't actually looked at the models for them

Need cool armor noooooow

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    ah damn, I googled it and apparently the gunsmith was selling rare fusion rifles yesterday

that would have helped...

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I leveled my Warlock up for a bit before I returned my rental and I mentioned that I think I'll main that class when I eventually buy this

It's such a minor touch but the melee energy drain upgrade has the most satisfying little change to the animation
    Your soul is mine

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Huh, you can view vendor inventory through the tower map on the website/app. I did not know that.

• Options
    tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    AtomicTofu wrote: »
    Huh, you can view vendor inventory through the tower map on the website/app. I did not know that.

Oh my

FqmsaJ6.png
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    So I just watched a video of an Atheon kill.

@Zay‌
    Killing the adds seems to make getting the oracles down about a million times simpler, maybe you should switch to golden gun for this fight like this dude here?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8QYzcYHV6c

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    You know what's fun?

That striker shoulder charge.

Got a bounty to melee kill 30 guys and just went to earth charging into things like a goddamn wrecking ball.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Well this game just broke the R2 on my DS4

Good thing I have another one

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Finally got a goddamn exotic bounty

Gotta do the weekly heroic strike again

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    Balefuego wrote: »
    So I just watched a video of an Atheon kill.

@Zay‌
    Killing the adds seems to make getting the oracles down about a million times simpler, maybe you should switch to golden gun for this fight like this dude here?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8QYzcYHV6c

i was gunslinger for that

dying to the oracles drains all your super

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    well then maybe git gud and don't die to oracles

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    I wonder how frequently they're releasing raids

One a month sounds like a good rate but also seems pretty ambitious

• Options
    I wonder how frequently they're releasing raids

One a month sounds like a good rate but also seems pretty ambitious

I would be shocked if we got a new raid before the expansion in december

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    When we try again next week you guys should join the Dragonball Z Fan Club so we can win the raiding party trophy

• Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    Is there a VoG group? I think at least myself and @Aumni‌ are LFG.

• Options
    DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    Skirmish is a hell of a lotta fun

Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Yo I just did remote play with my vita with this game and they clearly put effort into making a control scheme that would work with it

Why didn't this system get any love God dammit

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I want them to release a new Vita with physical R2 and L2 buttons. I can't play anything that requires them because the touchscreen on the back is cumbersome as hell.

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    arc shield knights are the worst

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Remote Play is such a great feature. I'm contemplating getting a Playstation TV just so I can use a real controller though.

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Epic Summoning Pits can eat a dick.

• Options
    edited September 2014
    I need to get a real good arc fusion rifle and arc machine gun before giving that Xyor thing another go

We got to Xyor once... even did some damage...

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    The Vita has a bunch of cool games

As a system itself, it's got a really pretty screen but I find the controls to be...not great for most games, unless they're slower-paced stuff like RPGs

I am happy to get a PlayStation TV on October 14th! Persona 4 Golden on my big screen

• Options
    arc shield knights are the worst

We didn't make it past the wave room the first time we tried it. I'm thinking I need to upgrade my weapons some more first.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I like the idea of Playstation TV but I don't want to rent the games. I just want to buy them.

• Options
    it takes so much freaking xp to level up this exotic shotgun jeebus

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I like the idea of Playstation TV but I don't want to rent the games. I just want to buy them.

That's PlayStation Now

PlayStation TV is essentially a Vita that connects to your TV

You control it with a DualShock 3 or 4

It can't play all the Vita games, obviously the ones with touchscreen stuff are right out the window

It can play all the PS1/PSP games that the Vita could play though

It also streams your PS4 feed using the same Remote Play technology as the standard Vita, so you could use it on a separate TV to replicate a PS4

Here is a good thing to read on it

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    I want them to release a new Vita with physical R2 and L2 buttons. I can't play anything that requires them because the touchscreen on the back is cumbersome as hell.

You actually don't use the back touchscreen at all

Touching the left of the front screen throws grenade, right is melee, middle is bring up ghost, left and right at once is super which is the only really awkward part for me

Pressing down on the d pad while running toggles sprint, which is really easy to do with your thumb

And then l and r is aim and fire and everything else is the same except doing the emotes is a direction on the d pad and a button

I think it and the wii u game pad are both so smart and so useful

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Of79U4F.png

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options

Touching the left of the front screen throws grenade, right is melee, middle is bring up ghost, left and right at once is super which is the only really awkward part for me

Pressing down on the d pad while running toggles sprint, which is really easy to do with your thumb

And then l and r is aim and fire and everything else is the same except doing the emotes is a direction on the d pad and a button

This sounds like the most cumbersome thing in the world

All of it does, really, but especially that part

• Options
    Not at all?

You're holding up on the analog to run forward and then you move your thumb slightly up to hit down once and you sprint

No more awkward than clicking the left thumbstick on a dual shock

It's really not hard at all

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    DRAGON

• Options
    Balefuego wrote: »
    it takes so much freaking xp to level up this exotic shotgun jeebus

unloading on an enemy up close feels so amazing

Steam ID
  • Options

This sounds like the most cumbersome thing in the world

All of it does, really, but especially that part

I always accidentally trigger melee or grenades by barely touching the front screen while rotating the thumbsticks. It's kinda annoying.

• Options
    I played like three venus missions and only had trouble first trying to get used to it but after that found it very intuitive

To each his own I guess but I thought it was great

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    I wish the glimmer cap wasn't as low

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    Two things I hope they patch in more than anything else

1) LET ME SKIP CUTSCENES

2) A Grimoire Card reader, your app is fine and all, but I'm not gonna sit there and scroll around on my phone or on your website to read your fiction, I'd rather just have that stuff in an in-game codex

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    not having all the grimoire stuff in-game reminds me of the guide for Final Fantasy IX

• Options
    I wish the glimmer cap wasn't as low

burn money on cryptarch engrams for cryptarch rank, and ammo packs

Steam ID
  • Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    Should I wait to spend my motes with Xur or should I buy myself a pretty class item?

This discussion has been closed.