As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Destiny! Give me your gamertags!

19495969798100»

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I think we will have a B Team going very soon, possibly this weekend. I am lookimg forward to it!

• Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    Brogey wrote: »
    Vann Diras wrote: »
    this lord high fixer is so much better than any of the other weapons i was using

it's kind of ridiculous goddamn
    The Lord High Fixer is fantastic, especially with the range upgrade! It was my first purple drop and I still use it 90% of the time, even though I have a bunch of other legendary weapons.

This is me with a purple Pulse Rifle. I literally got Bad Juju an hour later and that gun is hot garbage in comparison: less range, stability, and ammo. Takes a whole clip to kill someone in PvP, whereas my purple can take out someone in three bursts. Two if all are headshots.

• Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    Bad Juju is bad right now but it's getting a buff "soon"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    Let's raid tonight

Come on

Who needs the A team

Bluedude I'd be up for a raid at about midnight EST Friday. Bit busy between a Skype call home and a Roll20 game during the evening.

Japan time zone makes this rather hard.

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    bluedude's strategy of post, then expecting 5 people to be down to immediately play for multiple hours, seems to not be the best way to organize

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    How about posting and expecting 2 people to be down to play?

I haven't had time to play this week, anyone still need the daily/weekly heroic stuff or want to do some queen's missions?

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Blue dude also made that post fully expecting nothing to come of it and ment it as more of a joke

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    I'm free most nights after 9:30 eastern and am lvl 27. Should prob be able to hit 28 in the next day or two.

I might be at a bar tomorrow night though and not be available.

FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    Just tried to raid with a team of five people and it didn't go well

This discussion has been closed.