Options

The normal [Webcomics] thread. Sorry.

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Eng-Guerrier01.png
    You have to see this comic like the ones where I tell my signing adventures: most of the time it goes smoothly, but that wouldn't make a good story!
    Eng-Guerrier02.png
    For exemple right now I'm finishing drawings for the kickstarter with Zach Weinersmith and it was an incredibly cool job to do!
    Eng-Guerrier03.png
    But sometimes you have this. I had one who asked me AFTER I FINISHED THE DRAWING: 'could they be in a forest instead of a city?' Like... Ok, I have to start again from scratch, then?
    Eng-Guerrier04.png
    Or even better:'If you can't do it, would you mind fowarding my email to Penelope Bagieu or Joann Sfar? Thanks.' OF COURSE, I love polluting my friends mailbox with jobs I don't want in the first place. They love me for that, too.
    Eng-GuerrierBonus.png

Boulet is a professional artist. He has professionally drawn people's genitals on his site, so beware if you decide to browse his archives.

Lalabox on
  • Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    i-pQ6BHC9-X3.jpg

I refuse to buy this pin that goes on sale pretty soon.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Today's Dinosaur Comics cracked me up in the first two panels and I haven't yet gotten around to reading the rest. I'm not sure I even want to.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    001960.gif

a crop because why not:
    samandfuzzy20141022.png

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    20141021.png
    it could even be just random images firing off for no reason

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    Today's Dinosaur Comics cracked me up in the first two panels and I haven't yet gotten around to reading the rest. I'm not sure I even want to.

Because of this comic I read Dinosaur comics which I haven't done in a while.

It was funny all the way through!

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Cmon link that grossness

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Show Time
    2000-03-11-Show-Time.jpg

The Performer
    1.5.4.jpg.jpeg

http://www.harkovast.com/?id=56

This guy's also kind of an asshole

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    FCDFCD Registered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    As today's Archime shows us, in Gary's life there is nothing that cannot induce sexy-times, even intense joint-lock pain

Also, apparently no one in the Archimeverse knows how to lock a door.

Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    or wants to

their way seems to lead to sexy shenanigans so who am I to criticize?

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    AI-driven dildo in QC.

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    tumblr_ndte8jYjyf1t8det7o1_1280.png
    tumblr_ndte8jYjyf1t8det7o2_1280.png

Back is a comic about henchmen.

• Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    tumblr_ndo89xuB0K1qbtg0uo1_500.jpg
    Cute Vampire Family.

Sir Vincent Von Blud, Cecilia Von Blud, his wife and their daughters Hemoglobine and Caninae.

I still have no idea what spoopy is supposed to mean

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    spooky

but spelled wrong

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    There's gotta be more to it than that

There has to be

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    n o p e

I guess there could be some story of it devolving but it is probably stupid soooo

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    My world is a shambles right now

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    QxWJ16K.jpg

vEaRQgH.png
  • Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    Gustav wrote: »
    Ah boo. I didn't know it was against the rules.

I usually only post a comic I'm particularly stoked about. I probably would feel a bit huckstery if I did every single one.

But yeah, whoops!

You're probably fine. A few people do post their own work a lot, but those people are ok because they're longstanding members of the community who participate a lot more than just using the board as free advertising space. Like @Berk and @Prof. Awesome‌ and you. The key difference is participation in the community vs. signing up just to leech some pageviews from a big community. Sitewhoring is explicitly forbidden.

Oh sure. Context is key. I just try to be hyper aware of it since I tend to lurk a tad more than post. So I keep it infrequent as possible in regards to posting my comics (save for the graphic violence creator thread, but that's another ball game. And even that is definitely more on the commentary and creation stuff than advertising)

Though at heart I think my personality as an artist is still an intense desire to jump up and down and shove pictures in front of the adults until they put them on the fridge. Speaking of which, I need to get some fridge magnets.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    MOrrh73.png

Tim's practical educational experiment was to build a bong that was sick as fuuuuuuuuck.

http://www.scarygoround.com/

Brolo on
  • Options
    THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    and this is where Ryan earned the nickname "Sick Rips Beckwith"

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • Options
    Atari SoulAtari Soul Registered User regular
    I have a feeling that we're about to see how Mr Knott loses his eye.

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Keep posting your webcomics in here, Gustav.

If you don't then I would, but sometimes I miss when you post something on one of your myriad of projects.

• Options
    beesmygodbeesmygod Registered User new member
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    Panda4You wrote: »
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    Don't post A Ghost Story as the creator has asked us not to.
    ?
    What was the reasoning behind this?

When discussion of comics was banned the creator said they weren't comfortable with people hotlinking the comic and depriving them of ad revenue. They were fine with it if it was generating discussion. Maybe they also felt the same way with rehosted images? It's not stealing bandwidth but it is taking away people's need to visit the site. Or maybe 'no hotlinking' got exaggerated into 'no posting'. I can't remember because I don't read A Ghost Story.

heres a definitive answer: i dont care if you post my comic in here. at the very least maybe dont hotlink it. when mods decided that no one could discuss the comics content for that brief period of time there was less of a point in it being posted, since the norm seems to be to hotlink comics and all i got out of the exchange was a grim reminder that 0 of the hundreds of people loading the page were clicking through to the actual page
    in retrospect: a dumb thing to get mad about. but do whatever you want tbh

scope this webcomic about owls i like. bye

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    So nice to have this thread to pull me back to reality after loosing my senses to Skyrim. Also nice to work 0030 to 0600 for $10 an hour and have all that skyrim time.

@beesmygod‌ You now fill me with a desire to search for a Skyrim mod that lets me have a flying manta ray familiar. Or at least lets me replace EDE in New Vegas with one that shoots lasers.

RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    2014-10-22-nap.png

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    The worst boyfriend

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    2818.png

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    In the past, I would have said singing dildos are NSFW

but sonic tits came and went without any mod action, so maybe I'm wrong

maybe it's time to free the dong

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    2014-10-22-nap.png

My first everything had problems that expressed themselves like this. Sadly, I was too inexperienced with the human condition to recognize it....and too much a coward to act on my concerns. Pity she saw my problems more clearly than she saw her own.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I love a singing dildo as much as the next person but that can't possibly be SFW.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    sotr20141021.png

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    2014-10-22-28p34.jpg

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    “No one’s gonna mourn you…”
    michonne-walking-dead-art.jpg

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    2014-10-21-fantasy-webcomic.jpg

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    Monster-Pulse

fKoKfRZ.png

him having both eyes is spooky

this fucking comic

• Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    2014-10-22-nap.png

My first everything had problems that expressed themselves like this. Sadly, I was too inexperienced with the human condition to recognize it....and too much a coward to act on my concerns. Pity she saw my problems more clearly than she saw her own.

I must admit I'm having difficulty accessing all the layers in this comic. What connects this comic and the last?

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I think Joyce is bummed out because Walky's explanation has made her doubt the power of love.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
This discussion has been closed.