As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Singularity Satans 2014

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I am have a hard time imagining my satan being stoked about having me as a satanee so every time I see that I think something like "well I guess it's not #pipe"

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Oh

Oh no

I am so excited and so scared for this satanee

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    ceres wrote: »
    I am have a hard time imagining my satan being stoked about having me as a satanee so every time I see that I think something like "well I guess it's not #pipe"

See and anytime someone says they're excited or intimidated by their Satanee, I assume it's me 8-)

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I'm excited to have a satanee I don't really recognize :)

Lets me get to know new people!

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Ok done, thank you :)

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Hm, there's probably a thing I should mention. I live with someone who might see a package addressed from Satan, and legit freak out in a bad way.
    Can you reveal your satanhood inside the package, and leave the satanic source a secret? I know it's a bummer, but thanks Secret Satan!
    Also, I know I dropped some weird info in the signup message, but there's no pressure on you to gift with regard to it. My hope is that you have some fun! Your gift ideas are fantastic btw, don't even fret.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    So you're saying cover the box in occult symbols and pentagrams

Got it

• Options
    I hope that Virgil's Satan addresses it from "Totally Not Satan"

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Also, once again sorry to my Satan that I don't have an amazon wishlist, but amazon just isn't a particularly big thing over in aus.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Ahahahahaha

I am quietly freaking out about my Satanee.

Such pressure.

It's okay dude, I'm sure I'll love whatever you get me.

your satan is sending me in a box

Like I said

t1RdX7W.gif

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Lalabox wrote: »
    Also, once again sorry to my Satan that I don't have an amazon wishlist, but amazon just isn't a particularly big thing over in aus.

I read aus as anus at first

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular

Amazon has all sorts of particularly big things for that area.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    THE GREAT AMERICAN CHALLENGE

• Options

Welp, I know what I'm getting my Satanee.

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Oh man

my satanee is going to be a challenge to find stuff for, I think

but it helps that I respect the crap out of them so it'll be all worth it in the end

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Ooooh my Satanee has good taste. It's bad because it makes me want to get them lots of things.

Very excited.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    I respect my Sataner so much that as a sign of respect I'm going to shave and mail them my beard.

That's mad props, yo.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    I respect my Sataner so much that as a sign of respect I'm going to shave and mail them my beard.

That's mad props, yo.

The ultimate sacrifice. Whoever your Satanee is better be honored.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Satan, I would like to make a request that, if it is at all possible, you draw a velociraptor punching a guy somewhere on the packaging of my gift.

• Options
    Thanks to @stale for buying me a book already.
    <3<3<3

(I'm not his Satanee, I don't believe.)

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Well.

Today I was out and about most of the day.

I came home from spaghetti and meatballs dinner (ugh I'm going to explode) and there, propped against my door, mysteriously wrapped in blue...

H8ThWBjl.jpg

Was a package with a card labeled "LS"!

Wait a minute... Satan, how do your devilish minions act so swiftly?

lufgYyJl.jpg

An envoy of evil suggests that I should beware of a second gift! In rhyming form, no less! Heavens! What could be inside this first wicked package?

kosSSkXl.jpg

A sleeve for my MacBook Pro so I don't have to lug a horrible ugly briefcase to work! I really really needed one of these!

Also I'm now absolutely dying of curiosity about who my Satan is or who they drafted who knows me and lives here in Austin! There's only a handful of us that I'm aware of... OoOOOooooo MYSTERIES!

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Also, anyone who wants to do chain updates once we start getting reveals? Just make sure to @ tag me so I can see them. :)

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »

No joke,
    I've put that on my secret Adam & Eve wishlist before with total seriousness but have since thought better of trying that. Not interested in hurting myself.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    TankHammer wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »

No joke,
    I've put that on my secret Adam & Eve wishlist before with total seriousness but have since thought better of trying that. Not interested in hurting myself.

Out of curiosity, I looked it up for pricing

Did you know that you can get a used Great American Challenge for like $5 less than new?

Sheri on
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Oh lord. Do I want to know what the great american challenge is?
    Also holy balls you guys work fast

• Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    This will be an interesting challenge...

Added wishlist to signature, will be further updated over the course of this week. Feel free to ignore it completely - I love surprises.

xet8c.gif

• Options
    Oh lord. Do I want to know what the great american challenge is?

I mean... maybe?

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Oh lord it's bigger than that woman's head

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Holy crap, that was fast.

• Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »

That's mad props, yo.

I know it's not me since I doubt many people know of me around these parts but I know people at work who shaved someone's beard and made a completely new beard for someone else who can't grow one so it's not a very farfetched idea. And yes, it's weird/disgusting to look at

Now that I know who my satanee is, they are going to get a nice drawing from my husband. It won't a NSFW one like the ones Khoo or Cilla Black got but it will be epic, mark my words

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    why did I google that

I figured it was maybe a really big cheese steak or something

• Options
    .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I've known who my Satanee is for 45 minutes and I'm already a slacker? Geez..

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I have an idea what to get my Satan, but first, delicious gummies.

• Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    No NSFW? Fuck. What the hell am I supposed to do with this box of condoms that don't fit?

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    I am so torn. There's like...200 things on this wishlist.

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Dear Satan,

I will be adding some more stuff to the wishlist soon.

I have a good PC for gaming, no current gen consoles.

I wear small shirts, and I have a peanut allergy.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Satan,

The complete series of Boy Meets World is on sale on Woot! (one of the woot sites anyway) for $30. I love Boy Meets World but don't have the series on DVD

Hint hint

Goose! on
  • Options
    QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    Alright, finally found some time to do this. I shall now tell Satan what my cold black heart desires most.

*Ahem*

Dear Canadian Satan (Hey Buddy!),

My, what a roller coaster of a year we have had! The people, the places, the adventures; the crippling, debilitating alcoholism. Truly we have had a year of trials, tribulations and and setting old 70s Buicks on fire. But as the year winds down and I return to more responsible activities (like finishing up my bachelors degree), I take stock of the lessons I've learned over the last year, and the wisdom I've gained from them.

It amounts to jack shit, even with the Buick burnings. So why don't you play the roll of the birthday skeleton (or in this case festivus skeleton), and I'll tell you what frivolous material wealth I desire.

Anyways, I've got a list of things I fancy to one degree or another. I, like many people on our humble SE++ am a geek/gamer of all sorts. There's a litany of gaming awesome I've missed in the last year or so; I don't even own any of the current gen consoles. Still, games are always cool, as are gaming paraphernalia. I've also got a bit of a vice problem (I say "problem"). Things like whisky, beer, cigars, jazz, leather goods etc. Also books and comics. I'm kinda all over the place.

I have an amazon wishlist embedded in my signature which I use as a catch-all for anything I find on the internet that catches my fancy (thank you, Add to Amazon Wish List button!). I'll do my best to prioritize things I actually want instead of just stuff I throw on there so I won't forget it.

6rceun58332p.png
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Aphostile wrote: »

Amazon has all sorts of particularly big things for that area.

"snap" seems like the wrong sort of response to this particular sentiment

8406wWN.png