As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Singularity Satans 2014

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    I fucking love secret satans.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Yay, I'm glad the stuff got to you before new years, jimbob!

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    (best in this case might mean wurst)

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    @#pipe so the rounds don't quite fit into the glasses, but if they melt just a bit first then it's perfect!

Next batch I'm going to freeze only partially full so they should work straight out. Thank you!!!! :)

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    That is only slightly disappointing!

• Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    Another package has arrived for me!
    The package - obviously from the good gentleman @Slacker71‌
    7je4bYz.jpg

What does the box contain...it contains yummies (flavoured nuts), awesomes (Star Wars Lego) and...this is interesting, a Guardians of the Galaxy lunchbox. Pulling it out of the box I instantly note that it is not empty.
    JWentDL.jpg

What does it contain? A whole crapload of goodies! Smoked Salmon, Chocolate truffle bar, coffee, candy, some japanese candy, some japanese...erasers? and some good quality pencil lead (someone's been reading the writing implement thread...)
    tPR3f2c.jpg

That was so randomly awesome. I'm muching on some of it right now! You rock for sending me something completely unexpected but damn awesome :D

Hail Hydra! er ...Satan!

• Options
    Slacker71Slacker71 subgenius RentonRegistered User regular
    Syphyre wrote: »
    Another package has arrived for me!
    The package - obviously from the good gentleman @Slacker71‌
    7je4bYz.jpg

What does the box contain...it contains yummies (flavoured nuts), awesomes (Star Wars Lego) and...this is interesting, a Guardians of the Galaxy lunchbox. Pulling it out of the box I instantly note that it is not empty.
    JWentDL.jpg

What does it contain? A whole crapload of goodies! Smoked Salmon, Chocolate truffle bar, coffee, candy, some japanese candy, some japanese...erasers? and some good quality pencil lead (someone's been reading the writing implement thread...)
    tPR3f2c.jpg

That was so randomly awesome. I'm muching on some of it right now! You rock for sending me something completely unexpected but damn awesome :D

Hail Hydra! er ...Satan!

I was going to get you a mechanical pencil that was recommended in that thread, but you beat me to it, so I had to settle for what I hope is matching lead.

• Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    lostwords wrote: »
    So I got the first part of my gift a few days ago:
    2yx22vn.jpg
    15hilj4.jpg

and totally watched it the night i got it! Definitely one o my fave movies of the year!

Then was able to pick up the second part today and was even more pumped!
    2nc1a8y.jpg
    2hn5nh5.jpg

Fantasy Life on the 3DS! I've been wanting to play this forever!

Thank you so very much Mr. Daniel S! I didn't see a forum name on it, and totally know too many Dan's, so I am unable to identify you on the forums, so please identify yourself for props, because you did amazing! <3 you!
    Sheri wrote: »
    I'm gonna guess that's @Sal

@lostwords

Yes this was me! Glad you liked it!

There is a third ~mystery gift~ that will arrive at some point...

xet8c.gif

• Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    So mysterious in fact, that it has no tracking on it and has no gift wrapping - so you may or may not have already received it

xet8c.gif

• Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Sal wrote: »
    So mysterious in fact, that it has no tracking on it and has no gift wrapping - so you may or may not have already received it

I haven't had any mysterious packages, But I'll keep an eye out on it! You are the bestest! :)

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    I have done a thing.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    You monster.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2015
    I owe this thread a post, now that I'm home and also feel less like death warmed over.

I got home late Monday evening to find a package, presumably brought inside by our cat sitter. The cats, having had a week to ponder it, were no longer even a little bit interested, but the position was cheerfully filled by our son.
    1flh616ep2r1.jpg

I opened the box to find a very nice note from @Marathon‌ which is not pictured (nor is the box) because it all contained too much personal information to cover without using a whole lot of knives. It just didn't seem safe.

Underneath the note lay... (drumroll please)
    2erh1ub46dh0.jpg

Um.. that's very thoughtful of you satan, but I don't own a GameCuohwaityouthoughtofthat!
    53ye7epbnsde.jpg

This was really the perfect gift right now and I adore you for it. It's something I've wanted for literally years and platform to one of my very favorite games of all time, but over the years I've always been too poor or had something else that took priority over a purchase I only own one game for, and I never got around to getting myself one. I am so looking forward to the day my son is old enough to play Mario on it with me. <3

And not to be overlooked, I'm pretty sure this will feed my family for generations to come:
    6we2nge5raxk.jpg

This is my husband, physically incapable of not making a ridiculous face for a camera, holding a peanut butter cup nearly the size of his head.
    ickruzf1dwi7.jpg

Thank you so much for the gift, for putting real thought into it (I am sure @Fyndir‌ helped so thank you too), and for a huge smile after a very very long trip. It is all very much appreciated.

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Glad you liked it! Sorry I forgot to include a memory card.

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2015
    WOW.

I fixed that. @Marathon‌ was my satan. Sal was my satanee.

I would blame it on still being sick but to be honest my short-term memory has been poop lately.

I should have a memory card somewhere with my old saves on it; I bought one to play Eternal Darkness on a friend's machine. I have no idea where it is.

ceres on
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Wait, that's only 2 PB Cups?! Those must be humongous. Dang.
    I saw that package and thought it would be holding 12+ regular ones.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Nope, it holds two glorious half-pound cups. It's ridiculous.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I am doing a playthrough of ocarina of time right now on the n64. Maybe I'll pull out my CE disc for the GC and do the master quest sometime soon. Good stuff!

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I got a gift!
    X5LJuY3.jpg

Thank you, Santos El Halper!

Edit: Now with less full legal name

godmode on
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    God damn, Psykoma.

Pretty jelly right now.

And I made out pretty well this year!

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Wait, that's only 2 PB Cups?! Those must be humongous. Dang.
    I saw that package and thought it would be holding 12+ regular ones.

I got a package of those once, for Joseph.

He had candy for like a week or more, they were so big.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Sagat Satan sent me the D20 Modern Urban Arcana book! Thank you Sagat!

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    I did a thing. Also who is updating the chains, I'm a bit behind, sorry! :exclaim:

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I'm sure @sagatsatan has been wondering when I would update with actual information regarding their gift.. Long story short, I got a new computer and I couldn;t figure things out. But! I went back to my old one and now I know how to deal with pictures..
    What is this magical gift?
    satan1_zps6a24ebde.jpg
    I guess I can try to open it..
    satan6_zps4472e4ab.jpg
    satan4_zps49b05291.jpg
    gasp! goldiblox!
    satan2_zpsecf12477.jpg
    I will be the best engineer ever!
    satan5_zpse4b6484f.jpg

MulysaSempronius on
    If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    @Platypus Beirut‌ is doing the chains. :)

• Options
    Slacker71Slacker71 subgenius RentonRegistered User regular
    @lalabox THANKS!
    WP_20150102_001.jpg

Spectacular
    WP_20150102_005.jpg
    WP_20150102_002.jpg

SPECTACULAR
    WP_20150102_006.jpg
    WP_20150102_003.jpg

A total blast!
    WP_20150102_007.jpg
    WP_20150102_004.jpg

The best superhero movie of all time.
    WP_20150102_008.jpg

Hail SATAN Lalabox!

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Amazon totally told me that those would be arriving at all different times. Good to see that they've all shown up.

Hope you like them!

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    I got a thing in the mail today from Amazon, and since I haven't ordered squat, there is only one answer: Satan! Attached to it was a note.
    xpqvNz2.jpg

v2?
    UtWB6cQ.jpg

Ohhhh, that v2! Thank you very much, this is one of my favorite shows from either side of the Pacific! I have many fond memories of watching this on Adult Swim and Toonami.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Awesome'd for the note

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Holy crap

Some A+ Sataning this year

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I haven't picked up all of my packages from the office yet, but is someone going to claim responsibility for this??

B0wFHMIl.jpg

BECAUSE IT'S INCREDIBLE.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    OH MY GOD

I didn't do it but whoever did please tell me where you got it because I need that shirt

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Not exactly the same. Its apparently a thing, I found a bunch of styles via google.

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I got home from work today and found another package from Satan!
    Satan3-1_zpse727a7db.jpg
    I open it up and it seems everything managed to stay intact while on my doorstep.
    Satan3-2_zps746c371d.jpg
    The back of the German export:
    Satan3-3_zps3fee1440.jpg
    Figuring out the nutritional info will be a challenge for sure. They're like giant chocolate drops with creme filling (or something). I haven't had one yet, they looked kinda soft so I stuck them in the fridge until they got a bit harder.
    I decided to unwrap the odd one out next:
    Satan3-4_zps9b328de6.jpg
    Ecco the Dolphin! I was a Nintendo kid growing up so I definitely missed out on this one, I hear it's actually pretty difficult.
    Seeing what the last gift was, the next one sure seems about the same size.
    Satan3-5_zpseee00673.jpgAladdin for genesis! I've played the one for SNES, I hear this one is pretty different (and debateably better?)
    The next gift has some heft to it.
    Satan3-6_zps1f8287ec.jpg
    I haven't heard of it but according to the back it is a film screenplay written by Jim Henson before he started working on Sesame Street and the Muppets and the only feature-length screenplay he never got a chance to make. It's illustrated by Ramon K. Perez who is a comic book artist (I'd have to look but I may even own some of his Wolverine & the Xmen work, I can't remember), and the book is gorgeous. Here's some random pages to drool over:
    Satan3-7_zps4408dbb9.jpg
    Satan3-8_zps6ed85345.jpg
    Satan3-9_zps58efba73.jpg

Also! Bonus sacrilege (for some)!
    Satan3-10_zps9d8bfc0e.jpg
    I only own one genesis controller and it is filthy.

Thanks a bunch @Lost Salient‌ ! I think between these and getting the itch for some Quake I'm gonna have me an old school night. Shame you came while I was at work, I could have given you your last present as well, at least now I can be proper and wrap it.

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Your controller says Nintendo.

Your cartridges say Sega.

What abomination is this?

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Alright, Satanee. I'm going to get something to you really, really soon with more to come so I at least get my gift in on time.

Amazon is taking its sweet ass time receiving my textbooks.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I really wanted to get you Toejam & Earl but it is a surprisingly difficult game to track down! But I loved the SHIT out of Ecco and Aladdin so hopefully you will, too (I never had an SNES so all of my Nintendo was done at a friend's as a kid).

Tale of Sand is like the most beautiful friggin thing.

And as for Super Dickmann's Thick Nuts... man I got nothing, good luck with those.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Anyway merry Sataning! Yaaay presents!

RUVCwyu.jpg