As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] with Tay Sway

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I woke up and had to get out of bed. This is bullshit, where's my post-scarcity utopia?

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    I woke up and had to get out of bed. This is bullshit, where's my post-scarcity utopia?

Tesla and Sagan did the fusion dance wrong, we got Steorn out of it. :(

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

You get it once you matyr yourself for a cause. Also a lot of fairly stressful and somewhat disappointing sex for some reason.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    815165 wrote: »
    free dom

he is innocent
    I dunno about innocent
    but they definitely already freed him
    these kids need to get caught up
    TFATF-the-fast-and-the-furious-368859_442_343.jpg

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Things that make me angry:

Talking about online dating and someone goes "well I don't have any trouble with getting dates at all so I don't see why you guys are having trouble". Fuck everyone that says that.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

Talking about online dating and someone goes "well I don't have any trouble with getting dates at all so I don't see why you guys are having trouble". Fuck everyone that says that.

As someone who tried online dating for two months before meeting his current girlfriend through it,

nah just kiddin' with you SOTAR, that does suck and I hated it when I was doing the online dating thing

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    The 4am post of shame.

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

As someone who tried online dating for two months before meeting his current girlfriend through it,

nah just kiddin' with you SOTAR, that does suck and I hated it when I was doing the online dating thing

Yeah, I mean I get it. The person saying that probably sees myself on their level when all it does is frustrate me even more. Oh well, this is just idle musings since I haven't been trying for the last couple months because I am moving back to the US here is a couple days.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    I am married. If you are not married, I guess I don't understand what the problem is.

Have you tried being married?

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

Yeah, I mean I get it. The person saying that probably sees myself on their level when all it does is frustrate me even more. Oh well, this is just idle musings since I haven't been trying for the last couple months because I am moving back to the US here is a couple days.

You're British though, yeah? Pretty sure that's meant to be a guaranteed panty dropper in the good ol' US of A

• Options
    Man I just woke up angry today.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I found my boyfriend through black magic and voodoo.

Have you tried that?

• Options

You're British though, yeah? Pretty sure that's meant to be a guaranteed panty dropper in the good ol' US of A

Nah, I am in the last couple days of my United States Air Force career here in Mildenhall where I was stationed. Honestly just going to take my time when I get to Seattle. Focus on getting better at M:TG, that type of thing. Dating can wait.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Cinders wrote: »
    I found my boyfriend through black magic and voodoo.

Have you tried that?

We get occasional spam selling voodoo spells. 8->

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    black magic

corgi-witch.jpg

and voodoo

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2015

Nah, I am in the last couple days of my United States Air Force career here in Mildenhall where I was stationed. Honestly just going to take my time when I get to Seattle. Focus on getting better at M:TG, that type of thing. Dating can wait.

Just imitate Bogart's cockney accent and pretend you're a true Brit

simonwolf on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

You've been in your last days in the UK for about two years now. Do you keep walking out to the plane and it just flies away at the last second?

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    And speaking of healthier, does anyone have an experience in taking Green Tea extract?

It makes you 30 pounds a month lighter...

In the wallet.

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    The correct way to online date is to find the nearest stock photo hot model that looks sort of like you and then when the dates start rolling in and they complain about deception you say:

WHAT SO YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT LOOKS OMG

and make a scene

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    And speaking of healthier, does anyone have an experience in taking Green Tea extract?

It makes you 30 pounds a month lighter...

In the wallet.

You can make your own by tearing up $1 bills, boiling them in water, and drinking that.

It will likely taste better than regular Green Tea as well as being equally effective.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Saw an advert on London tube for holidays in Vegas, advertising it as somewhere to go where "your accent is a plus". Take a holiday "you won't write home about".

America, your women are being promised to us in return for a couple of hundred at the roulette wheel.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Bogart wrote: »
    Saw an advert on London tube for holidays in Vegas, advertising it as somewhere to go where "your accent is a plus". Take a holiday "you won't write home about".

America, your women are being promised to us in return for a couple of hundred at the roulette wheel.

i mean

do you think we'll get the couple hundred? should we have asked for more?

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »

i mean

do you think we'll get the couple hundred? should we have asked for more?

I think it exorbitantly over-priced.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

I SAW THAT ADVERT

• Options
    Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    a couple of Australian acquaintances in China started up a juice/cleanse business

in the interest of not burning bridges/guanxi I basically have to hold my tongue all the time

the worst stuff is the stuff that started coming up on Facebook because of and/or via them

a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    A friend of mine has started taking his annual holiday in Las Vegas. He's a tight fisted git too, so you're doing something right to tear him away from the Costa del Sol

• Options
    The Onion used to do a thing called He Said/She Said where they'd have a fake article written by a man and a woman about a topic.

One of my favorites was:

She Said: Italian men are so much more sophisticated than American men!~swoon~
    He Said: American women touring Italy are unbelievablyeasy!

• Options
    Dating is overrated. What's wrong with dying alone in your single bed while your cat watches you gasp and choke with the disinterested expression of something that knows it has maybe one meal of leftovers in its bowl before it can start on your cooling corpse?

• Options
    I don't understand Vegas.

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    The Onion used to do a thing called He Said/She Said where they'd have a fake article written by a man and a woman about a topic.

One of my favorites was:

She Said: Italian men are so much more sophisticated than American men!~swoon~
    He Said: American women touring Italy are unbelievablyeasy!

I remember that one!

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    now that i don't conform to the normal system of sleep

i just heard my upstairs neighbor have an absolute fit running about in his apartment suddenly at 4:30 AM.

wonder what that's about.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Coinage wrote: »

It seems incredibly simple. Bright lights, the promise of vast wealth on the turn of a card, discreet affairs, Elton John concerts and light debauchery.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »

It seems incredibly simple. Bright lights, the promise of vast wealth on the turn of a card, discreet affairs, Elton John concerts and light debauchery.

You forgot rendering the walls of Lake Mead unsightly with their rampant water use.

• Options
    Although Vegas shouldn't even exist anyway they're wasting so much water.

• Options
    Nowadays there's also plenty to do even if you don't gamble at all.

It's like Disneyland for grownups.

(Although yes I know grownups who are nutso for Disneyland as well)

• Options
    Yay. Workplace drama because the graduates have been porking one another

• Options
    YuZilaZ.png

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

best day

• Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    I suggest everyone join in on a round of porking to reduce the tension.

• Options
    This is why you never dip your pen in the company ink.

Never get your meat where you get your bread.

This discussion has been closed.