Options

what's a fair reward for returning a wallet

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Well uh who was at fault? I know thats kind of a blunt question but what exactly happened

It would be relevant from a legal standpoint

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    This is America. You sue the fuck out of them no matter whose fault it was.

Get yourself a neck brace and a wheelchair start.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    She was totally at fault according to what I've been told.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    On another note, glad you're (relatively) okay.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I'm seriously conflicted. I don't know how it works, and she's a really nice person that I work relatively closely with.

• Options
    Blackmail her. Seems reasonable to me

• Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    Twice the amount of cash that was in your wallet. Play by Zelda great fairy rules.

sig.gif
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    She was totally at fault according to what I've been told.

what do you mean, did you get knocked out and can't remember what happened?

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Well, I was walking in what you would call the crosswalk. There were no lines but it was from the corner toward the parking lot of the school. She was, I believe, coming out of the lot (I had earbuds in, but I looked both ways and it was clear so I was crossing). By the time I saw her coming she was already hitting me. She got out and immediately checked on me and called 911 and was very shaken up.

She just texted me now (they probably gave her my number, I had asked how she was doing since that's not something you just come out okay from) to check how I was.

Goose! on
  • Options
    Well it seems to me that you should make her pay your hospital bills.

sig.gif
  • Options
    NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    Get her insurance information, and file a claim. This is, literally, what insurance is for.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Maybe I'm a cynical dude but I'd wait and make sure there's no unusual activity on your card. All they'd have to do is write down the number and the security code and the expiration date and then they could go crazy with it online.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Okay. I'm like totally unsure of how this whole thing works. I've never been in any accident before, certainly never been struck by a car before. It was so crazy.

• Options
    knitdan wrote: »
    Maybe I'm a cynical dude but I'd wait and make sure there's no unusual activity on your card. All they'd have to do is write down the number and the security code and the expiration date and then they could go crazy with it online.

Why wait? Get your cards replaced.

sig.gif
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Okay. I'm like totally unsure of how this whole thing works. I've never been in any accident before, certainly never been struck by a car before. It was so crazy.

yeah at least her insurance should cover your medical bills/deductible from your insurance. at least tell your insurance carrier and they'll probably contact hers.

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    BerkBerk THE BUDGIE SMUGGLER Registered User regular
    dropped my wallet with £40 in it once while at the toilets of glasgow central station after shiting it up the road i returned and discovered some beautiful soul handed it into the lost and found and all the money was still there

the kindness of strangers is pretty rad sometimes

sig-1.jpg
  • Options
    NarbusNarbus Registered User regular

Do you have health insurance?

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Berk wrote: »
    dropped my wallet with £40 in it once while at the toilets of glasgow central station after shiting it up the road i returned and discovered some beautiful soul handed it into the lost and found and all the money was still there

the kindness of strangers is pretty rad sometimes

I've always depended on it.

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    faq what you have to do is ensure the guy loses his wallet and that you're the one to return it to him

even steven

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    I used to work at a used bookstore where people would bring their stuff in to sell all the time. We'd find all sorts of silly shit in there that shouldn't be. Incriminating photos, deeds to the house, social security cards, blank checks. A gun. One time I found three hundred dollars tucked in a Neil Young album. I gave it back to the guy because I'm already going to gay-person hell, I don't need that on my karmic rapsheet as well

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    what's different about gay-person hell?

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    The worst one

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Radius wrote: »

Interior decorator: Jeff Foxworthy

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I'm seriously conflicted. I don't know how it works, and she's a really nice person that I work relatively closely with.

Suing people shouldn't be to ruin people's lives. (although if someone wants to come in and yell, Not in my america! feel free) It's for fair recompense when they have disadvantaged by someone else.

I mean if you knocked someone else's coffee, would you buy them a new coffee? It's like that except she hit you with a car. She is legally required to pay for your bills, because she hit you with a car.

I mean, why should you be responsible for the hospital bills, it's not your fault you got hit by the car.

Where it gets extreme is when people start suing for loss of income and all that complicated stuff, and if you want you could possible follow that through, but that does get to the point where you could ruin someone and you are right to question if it is right to pursue legal actions to that degree.

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    Radius wrote: »

Interior decorator: Jeff Foxworthy

so you're saying gay-hell and straight-hell are really just the same.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Once I walked into a comic book shop and and lady at the counter gave me back a twenty, explaining that I'd accidentally overpaid the last time I was there.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Oh are we posting wallets now? I got a new wallet today and posted it in the fashion thread.
    Blake T wrote: »
    I got a new wallet that I kick-started.

In super pleased with it, while full, it's as thick as my old wallet while it is empty.
    F67937DD-255F-4906-9201-035D893D3F1B_zps2zqkpeki.jpg
    48C152D3-5471-44B4-BA08-30116B397424_zpsbeopa9hv.jpg
    9E134A99-979A-4775-A214-8F212AC9904C_zpshlgoc08m.jpg

I got one of these in a recent loot crate, it's a simpsons pattern one, I should really start using it.

My current wallet could probably be considered a weapon, it's this big leather sucker I've had for over a decade, and it barely closes because I'm a packrat and it's full of crap, add the change weight to that and it's regularly 10-15 pounds.

Hard to drop and not notice tho, it makes an audible thump if dropped more than a foot rofl

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Your wallet can not possibly weigh 15 pounds. The very idea makes my ass and back hurt. It would destroy your pants!

• Options
    edited March 2015
    captaink wrote: »
    Your wallet can not possibly weigh 15 pounds. The very idea makes my ass and back hurt. It would destroy your pants!

ya, 15 may be over, but holding a 5 pound bell in one hand atm, and wallet in other, and not sure what's winning atm rofl. Pants are saved by cargo shame, ( they hold debit machine, wallet, separate money section, phone, I am a pack mule)

Also, no way could this sucker get in a back pocket rofl
    11082932_10153532560101091_1810062973_n.jpg?oh=c27e7532d8100ddc85db95893e4211ba&oe=550EDAA9&__gda__=1427031992_c275a275c91fe568e0c518947ab6a6bc

edit: and remember, 1$ and 2$ are also coins here, there is about 20$ in change in it atm, and that's low thanks to 1$/2$ coins rofl

WiseManTobes on
  • Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    YOU, my friend

Need a purse. Also what is a debit machine

• Options
    What's with the rofl?

• Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Well you see Raijin, the 'hip' and 'with it' kids sometimes use acronyms such as 'ROFL'

Which of course stands for

Raijin Quickfoot [is an]

Old

Fart

Lol

Didgeridoo on
  • Options
    What's with the rofl?

They slip out a lot when tired, it's a slow evolution of disguising my "eh" that used to sneak in with my accent, it became heh then rofl over the years

• Options
    Didgeridoo wrote: »
    YOU, my friend

Need a purse. Also what is a debit machine

Like a portable debit machine that you can bring door to door for deliveries

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Someone who likes to end sentences with "rofl" has stolen wisemantobes' account information from where he kept it for some reason in his ridiculously large, heavy wallet. And is using that information to post about said wallet. The perfect crime!

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I don't understand people who put their wallet, or anything really, in their back pockets. It's choosing to place your valuables in a place you cannot see, will not notice it's gone until it's too late, and your hands won't gravitate to it unconsciously to check it's still there.

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Plus it is super uncomfortable to sit down. That's my #1 reason to never use back pockets.

• Options
    My family was acting weird about it so I needed a group of people that were not as weird to help me. So thanks, everyone.

Today I had my follow up appointment and the doctor told me we'll "play it by ear" but I could go back to work Monday if I feel up to it. I don't yet have complete range of motion in my dominant (right) arm so I don't see how. Oh and the note they gave me only covers today and yesterday.

They did say if I didn't feel good enough to work to call them and they'd have me come in again and check up again, though.

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    crab fleshlight

$369 teledildonics system