As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Indie Games: They're like video games, but smaller!

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »

The only April Fool's bit worth a damn, because they actually made a real thing

superhot made a superhot version of quake

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Damnit Dapper I just got that email.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2015
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    Hullis wrote: »
    indie games thread, if y'all liked startopia and roller coaster tycoon, The Spatials is out on steam for under 10 dollars right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaZWFyMf1t8

holy shitball you people

the spatials is SO MUCH FUN

I lost hours upon hours to it last night and I didn't even notice

it's real goddamn rad, yeah

i don't want to gum up the trans thread with silly crap, so instead i'm gonna use this thread to express how happy i am to see that this name change actually happened

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Houk wrote: »
    indie games thread, if y'all liked startopia and roller coaster tycoon, The Spatials is out on steam for under 10 dollars right now

holy shitball you people

i don't want to gum up the trans thread with silly crap, so instead i'm gonna use this thread to express how happy i am to see that this name change actually happened

What was it's name before?

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular

holy shitball you people

Hullis was saying they wanted their new username to be "WeedLordVegeta" after thebetgirl and I talked about changing our usernames from our more masculine ones.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Ms Dapper wrote: »

holy shitball you people

Hullis was saying they wanted their new username to be "WeedLordVegeta" after thebetgirl and I talked about changing our usernames from our more masculine ones.

Ohhhh that name change, I thought Spatials had a different name prior or something

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular

holy shitball you people

oh, i meant Hullis becoming WeedLordVegeta

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    also gonna post this here

https://youtu.be/-KZXyEmULKM

Yup yup yup

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    I agree with......mooooooooost of that.

The randomness of the enemies for example is fucking great. I hate how in Hitman all of the AI has the exact same patterns so you just trial and error until you're basically Dr. Manhattan if he used his ability to see all of time at once to sneak into places by killing people and dressing up as them.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I agree with......mooooooooost of that.

The randomness of the enemies for example is fucking great. I hate how in Hitman all of the AI has the exact same patterns so you just trial and error until you're basically Dr. Manhattan if he used his ability to see all of time at once to sneak into places by killing people and dressing up as them.

See, I think the static nature of Hotline Miami lends it more of a rapid pace murder puzzle game feel that really works

Like, getting killed a dozen times before you flawlessly execute the stage by knowing exactly when each enemy is going to be at a certain place and making sure they die as soon as they get there just feels good

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular

holy shitball you people

oh, i meant Hullis becoming WeedLordVegeta

to be honest I was kind of upset about it at first!

the name's hilarious but it felt like i got tacked on to my jailing as extra punishment for posting in a joke thread (i've said mods change my name to ___ before, like a lot of folx here)

• Options

the name's hilarious but it felt like i got tacked on to my jailing as extra punishment for posting in a joke thread (i've said mods change my name to ___ before, like a lot of folx here)

such is the monkey's paw that is the PA forums, i guess

but i'm sure you'll get your handle back before too long. sorry, my weed lord...

• Options

but i'm sure you'll get your handle back before too long. sorry, my weed lord...

don't be too sure

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular

don't be too sure

Yeah I wouldn't count on it

• Options
    Insert image of David Letterman doing that nervous collar-pull thing he's famous for

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Those two posts made me really happy

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Talos Principle and its DLC is 50% off today.

Also, they put out April Fools DLC that replaces the voice of Elohim with Serious Sam. That DLC will be free until the 7th.

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    weedlordvegeta the king, weedlordvegeta the prince, or weedlordvegeta the planet?

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    -Tal wrote: »
    weedlordvegeta the king, weedlordvegeta the prince, or weedlordvegeta the planet?

Ironically, it's none of these

• Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    weedlordvegeta the hullis

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    WeedLordVegeta, son of Smokehole Naruto

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    Langly wrote: »

yeah that's basically perfect comic timing, cuz you gotta have the light one first, "oh it says gnome, that's kinda cute and funny i guess"

and then you hit with PENIS PENIS PENIS

like not to dissect the frog here but we did a good thing today one thousand dicks

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Langly wrote: »

Well as long as YOU'RE happy

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    not to break up the name lovein

anybody tried the iOS/Android versions of The Banner Saga? is it playable or should one stick with the PC version?

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    i can't remember who came after me in that name change thread, but iirc their name was deffo ideal and every day since i sigh in relief that i didn't lose that coin flip

i probably would have just left, really.

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    No one remembers my old handle

It is better that way

• Options

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular

f5834a07f0eaae94baa6cf41d36ef735.jpg

• Options
    witchmarsh is gonna be REAL fucking good

pre orders are available via backerkit, more info available at witchmarsh.tumblr.com

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    witchmarsh is gonna be REAL fucking good

pre orders are available via backerkit, more info available at witchmarsh.tumblr.com

This is literally the first I've heard of it, but yeah, I am all over what this thing is laying down

• Options
    edited April 2015
    if that music sounds familiar, or just really damn good, you may be unsurprised to learn that the gentleman behind it did some of the music for 2013's Game Of The Year Gunpoint

WeedLordVegeta on
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is coming to Xbox One, Wii U, and New 3DS

Note that it says NEW 3DS, you cannot play the game on an old 3DS

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    Mr. G wrote: »
    The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is coming to Xbox One, Wii U, and New 3DS

Note that it says NEW 3DS, you cannot play the game on an old 3DS

What if I just bought it?
    :rotate:

Elaro on
    Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin

don't be too sure

Yeah I wouldn't count on it

It Gets Better

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Never jokingly ask to have your name changed

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
This discussion has been closed.