Options

John Byrne Cover [chat] (OP NSFish for 56k)

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    d5Afj6r.gif

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Shave leg already pig illegal wild women forest kill is!

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    why would they show leg hair in shaving ads

the entire point of shaving ads is to make sure we don't have to look at it

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Today is Caribbean food day at the galley.

I got the pulled pork, rice, beans, mango salsa with hot habanero sauce on top with some fried plantines.

So good.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    one of my school bros had a sister who had like outrageously dark thick hair on her legs and arms and alredy a small mustache at 13

she must be hatin life as an adult

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i also had rice beans and pernil 4 lunch

poo
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Explosive body hair disposal

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    90% of the reason I don't travel is that I'd have no one to go with and international travel alone sucks

Delmain on
  • Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »

this morning on the subway a girl was standing in front of us with shorts on. She was light haired/blonde. I noticed she had not shaved her legs...except for up to the knee, where she had shaved. I was sexist-ly liek lol wut go whole hog or don't even bother?? But her hair was so light I'm sure I only noticed because she was standing like 6 inches in front of my face, and because I notice that sort of thing

I didn't bring it up with Beasto but I'm curious if he noticed too

BEASTO DID YOU NOTICE AND POLITELY NOT COMMENT LIKE ME
    I did not notice.

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    In most men's shaving ads the guys are shaving an already clean face too. It's not a universal rule like in women's shave ads but like, 95% of all shaving ads for both genders feature shaving already shaved skin.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    *considers his unshaved everything*

Conforming to social norms for women must suck.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    serious question do you enlightened, liberal, progressive men care when legs are unshaved or are you so encoded by society to find it gross that you just liek, liek...like, can't even

not even being judgy i'm a self-hating hair bitch and i love smooth legs but it is a process to keep it off all the time and in the winter i usually dont bother. also it's not fair that blond/light haired ladies could get away with being lax on hair removal maintenance because their hair just would not be as visible as my thick, black, manly fur

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    In most men's shaving ads the guys are shaving an already clean face too. It's not a universal rule like in women's shave ads but like, 95% of all shaving ads for both genders feature shaving already shaved skin.

in my shaving advert u shave a fkin monkey

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    90% of the reason I don't travel is that I'd have no one to go with and international travel alone sucks

No it's great visit beautiful Shenzhen.

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    My last D&D session was amazing.

We were attacked by a bunch of little demons that were bursting out of people's heads and my Tiefling, who hates demons more than anything, went a little crazy. Although I rolled a 1 on the initiative roll, and then missed with the crossbow, I used my speed and bonus action plus a ki point to follow it up with a one two punch that crit on the second strike. Then my Tiefling noticed there were a lot more demons outside. The red mist descended, as it were. He was running recklessly towards the dozens of demons, using Thaumaturgy to make his screaming rage thunder over the town and blow open doors. The rest of the party was like, Do we follow? I guess we may as well.....

The little demons were trying to form a symbol on a big ancient disc that stood atop a tower that the town had grown around. We stopped them by gonging the shit out of the disc. The one demon I managed to kill, though, was pretty small potatoes when the Dragonkin druid hit them with cold of cold and then shapeshifted into a bear.

Still, I was clearly the comedy relief of the night.

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    That was my first Wendy's burg.

It was an okay burg. A little plain, but that's because it was just a Jr Burg and usually at fast food places I would get something a Big Mac, so can't complain.

At that price point, it was a fine decision. Would get again.

• Options
    BEAST! wrote: »

this morning on the subway a girl was standing in front of us with shorts on. She was light haired/blonde. I noticed she had not shaved her legs...except for up to the knee, where she had shaved. I was sexist-ly liek lol wut go whole hog or don't even bother?? But her hair was so light I'm sure I only noticed because she was standing like 6 inches in front of my face, and because I notice that sort of thing

I did not notice.

proof positive dudes dont fkin even care

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    if they shave real hair they are more likely to accidentally cut themselves and bleed to death on camera

how many razors do you think that would sell?

GOD

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    serious question do you enlightened, liberal, progressive men care when legs are unshaved or are you so encoded by society to find it gross that you just liek, liek...like, can't even

not even being judgy i'm a self-hating hair bitch and i love smooth legs but it is a process to keep it off all the time and in the winter i usually dont bother. also it's not fair that blond/light haired ladies could get away with being lax on hair removal maintenance because their hair just would not be as visible as my thick, black, manly fur

idgaf

hairy legs, pitts, junk

whatever mang as long as you smell nice.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    ho boy

went to locla bbq for lunch today

got the pulled pork cuban

very good, but a little heavy for a lunch i think

food coma please

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    ive done a huge amount of international travel alone it is fun

i prefer it to doing it with somebody else because it means i can just roll around on the floor like a huge slug whenever i feel like it

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

Outsider perspective: shaved is ok, not shaved is ok, coarse, thick, black stubble is terrifying.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    women should be 100% hairless

eyebrows
    heads

100%

• Options

In 2007, Shenzhen was named one of China’s top ten most livable cities by Chinese Cities Brand Value Report, which was released at 2007 Beijing Summit of China Cities Forum

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

i prefer it to doing it with somebody else because it means i can just roll around on the floor like a huge slug whenever i feel like it

i imagine you spend a not insignificant amount of time doing this

daily

• Options
    I am burning up and sweating now.

SO GOOD!

ElYacateco-Green.jpg

This shit is so good.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    if there's one thing I demand of my cities it's that they be livable

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    edited July 2015

I did not notice.

90% of womens appearance shit is brutally policed by other women

its brut4l

like think about shoes rite

aside from shoe fetishists basically no bro gives a fk wat u put on ur feet unless ur mad dressed up and yet...

the female policing of female purity is a huge thing in tribal cultures also it gets nasty xtreme

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular

I did not notice.

nah i was just too busy noticing your tarantula legs that anything else looks smooth as a baby's little butt to me

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options

In 2007, Shenzhen was named one of China’s top ten most livable cities by Chinese Cities Brand Value Report, which was released at 2007 Beijing Summit of China Cities Forum

It's true, I wouldn't even argue, having seen Shanghai and Beijing good lord. The engineers I work with are like, *deep breath* the air is so clean down here, you can see so far, the fog is not so bad. Much better than where I live.

Meanwhile I cannot see any blue in the sky and I'm coughing up bits of lung.

• Options
    Vanguard wrote: »

i imagine you spend a not insignificant amount of time doing this

daily

i wrap up in a duvet and lie on the floor quite a lot yyyy

im actually a duvet burrito right now

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

I'm fine with unshaven legs unless they look like mine. In my experience, women's leg hair, even for those with dark hair, tends to be pretty light (in the not-thick sense, not the not-dark sense). That could be just a function of regular shaving though, that even when I see unshaven legs they still have been shaved relatively recently. I don't know what would happen if women never shaved their legs.

However, I absolutely cannot abide unshaven armpits. In this, society has fully indoctrinated me. It's fine on dudes, but completely turns me off on women.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Variable wrote: »
    if there's one thing I demand of my cities it's that they be livable

In China your city may not be liveable a certain % of the year.

Look at Beijing!

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options

Outsider perspective: shaved is ok, not shaved is ok, coarse, thick, black stubble is terrifying.

yeah i feel like once you shave, even once, you're backed into a corner where you have to keep shaving or suffer the horrifying stubble period

stubble + jeans = nope

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    im sorry but not shaved legs on a femme are awful and make me want to vom

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    if u tie the girl up properly then u never see her armpits i hope this hlep

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

I did not notice.

nah i was just too busy noticing your tarantula legs that anything else looks smooth as a baby's little butt to me

I SHAVED LIKE NOT EVEN 2 DAYS AGO

THEY ARE SMOOTH LIKE SILK ALMOND MILK

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    im sorry but not shaved legs on a femme are awful and make me want to vom

we have found the gooby kryptonie

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited July 2015
    Another reason Americans do not international travel so much (cost aside) is because America is kind of huge and there is a lot of stuff to do here from state to state, and our two bordering nations are either a much more polite and frozen northern America culturally, or an area that is portrayed as part vacation hotspot, part drug/crime haven... eh.

If our international neighbors were as close and varied as they are in most of the rest of the world you would see a lot more passports in use.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I think I want to go back to school

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
This discussion has been closed.